Immigrants are good pe----

>immigrants are good pe----

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/03/refugee-arrivals-to-skyrocket-under-new-trump-plan/#xAX4qSUDovmLm1I4.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking kill them all.

Kek wills it!

K

Candle Jack is no-longer a good me-

>5'6 manlet has fun beating on 5'3 chick
Is there an extended version where Chad comes and breaks his neck?

That's not how it works newfag, you're supposed to not be able to finish tipying Candlej

I always like to see Dutch aggression, be it not so dutch as it was a arabic boy attacking.

>dumb bitch tries to fight back

Does he start firing a handgun at the end there?

Yes

This.

the sandnigger can't even keep her on the ground.

You did it wrong faggot
>2/10 if bait

Literally the exact opposite you faggot. Candlejack only comes after you actually, you know, say his fucking na

>entirely falls for it if it is bait
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrr 2/10
Fucking gas yourself you cunt.

When will this stupid candlejack meme die? Go back to Sup Forums you retar

any idea where this is?

Holy Rare

>Thread about pedophilia.
>The Vatican shows up
>KEK

immigrants attacking the dumb libtard whores... holy shit... actually brilliant

conceal carry, let the girl shoot the mook

wnd.com/2017/03/refugee-arrivals-to-skyrocket-under-new-trump-plan/#xAX4qSUDovmLm1I4.99

>WND has confirmed through a State Department spokesperson that the administration is set to more than double the number of refugees arriving in U.S. cities from the current 400 per week to 900 per week.

Tried of winning yet? Seriously are you? Thanks for nothing trump. We voted for a literal clown we will be minority majority by the end of the year.

Stop feeding the proxy bait you trash-lousy reddit scum.

Last time i saw that flag yeah it was in a pedo thread kek

>white people raping

Christian refugees are ok.

>yfw she can't CCW until she's 21

hopefully she won't get raped to death before then

He looks white

>The first thing she does after getting hit is trying to fight him
Why are we white people so violent? No wonder he needs to defend himself in a white man's world.

My wife was raped by an average looking hooded white person, I'll have you know.

What is happening here? Was she having one of those trauma seizures or is she kill?

annoying cunt gets wrecked?

I fucking hate you liberals worse than sandniggers.

Is she screaming "yes"?

Honestly this.

After being assaulted before she even saw that he was a poc, she actually tried to hit him. Why are whites so sadistic/violent/murderous? Y'all need to do better s m h.

It's a troll post I know, but I think the reason she tried to fight him again is because she expected the typical response from a Western guy, which is to back down and let the girl throw her little fists around because that's what you do with kids, but this is a Middle Eastern guy who probably hates her and her society and would rape and kill her if given the chance.

The natural response for a women getting attacked is to run away, or if you have a guy with you (which most women should) you wouldn't have to worry about these things as much, but she probably thinks she's independent and doesn't need a man, so she'll try and fight and end up getting knocked out or worse.

yeah but you're some redneck in a cage, kill yourself lmao

Look at that coward sand nigger. Where did this happen? You don't have to be a white knight beta but you don't hit women, this faggot was hitting her as if she was a man. Why are sand niggers such fucking savages?

>raped

Low IQ. There's really not much else to say.

The step down @ 0:14 gave it away. + points for the "blonde" dyed actor.

She steps down (showing she's in control of her body), then grabs Muhammad the protector, then siezes out from nothing after.

Gotta work on those JIDF girls you recruit. Need some real actress' in (((holywood))).

If the song of multiculturalism continues forth, some sort of civil war or civil unrest is approaching right? Eventually when more and more rapeugees come in eventually there is going to be a revolt. A second crusade is coming lads. We must prepare now. Deus Vult.

You don't believe me, cis scum?

He was a white person with really broad shoulders and taller than me. She talks about it all the time.

Pope here, will call for Deus Vult as soon as I'm done licking this Muslim's feet clean!

>She talks about it all the time
.. and she still can't get the grin off of her face!

>immigrants are people

Refugees.
Welcome.

These stupid fucken women.

If you're not a proxy, hows the vatican? Where do you get food? Have you met the pope?

Why would someone record a video of their friend committing a crime? Do they not think they'll get caught?

They know how to treat females.

see
Its over bro. You might as well become a tranny cuckold.

Nice place but tourist litter is a problem.
Food is made in the papal kitchens were i work for free. I have only briefly said hello but never talked to pancho.

>white manlet assaults an asian women
>sand nig
?????

She dresses like a liberal, she probably deserved that.

>calls that white
>checks flag
alrighty then.

Oh neat, I've always wanted to go to the Vatican. Was going to go this summer but money fell short.

What do you do there?

What a pussy, fainting like that.

>pale hair
>white skin
>dresses like white swagfag
>"hurrrr its a sandnigg"

Kill yourself, you literal retard.

are you all a bunch of child fuckers or just the priests

They look white?
The kid is blonde?

Wtf you guys are talking about

I was waiting for you
Take this.

oh hey i remember this pic from those threads a while back are you the same user as the OP?

>run up behind and kicking someone's legs out from underneath them

It's interesting how this is the trademark sandnigger move, I've seen it so many times

so candlejack then proceeds to solve the captcha and click post?

>thinking Yuros aren't able to spot MENA immigrants

Stay out of this, leaf

H O L Y N E W

where is this? and why the fuck did no one do anything to try and stop him? over here if you're hitting a woman you're going to get stopped and possibly fucked up badly for it.

Let the retards circle jerk over nothing as usual

Marokkaans is the keyword.

Captcha is a temporary measure. The glory days will return as soon as moot notices Anontalk is dead. Any day now.