April 3rd

If FBIanon or Japanon is here, please post in this thread.

Here's a previous thread with info of (what is believed to be) Japanon's recent posts up to and including today:

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71429843
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
youtube.com/watch?v=vMz6bhXyNZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nblPAN7DaVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

What is this?

here is last thread's OP for quick rundown:

"I just want you all to know, were all counting on you, good luck."

Previous thread: →

Tldr: Japanese user (maybe FBI user) has been posting incriminating photos related to Mossad agents role in 9/11. He was an investigator for the FBI specifically tasked to 9/11. Might be about to go rogue. Photos are ALL unsourcable and tell a story. All to be revealed on 3rd April.

Previous archives with JapAnons stuff:
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71429843
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140

JapAnon claims to have been an investigator assigned to the first WTC bombing, and this led him to Mossad agents operating in New York, planting explosives within the towers over a long course of time, while posing as artists.
While this isn't especially novel, this guy's manner of speaking has a strange menace, and he is seemingly in possession of in-depth knowledge of Israeli culture and the architecture of the towers, and has a lot of violent anecdotes to share. You sort of have to dig through the threads.
If he is a LARPer, he's extremely dedicated, which makes it interesting on its own.

Some background: salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=vMz6bhXyNZc [Open] [Open]

Help us, JapAnon, you're our only hope.

I hope tomorrow isn't another nothingburger.

this was Japanon's post warning about today April 3rd

probably will be

Hope he comes tomorrow. fascinating stuff even if it is a larp.

I've got the most RECENT screencap here

Thanks

The thing is, user, freedom of speech and satire...

Why am i not worried?

because when tyrants destroy the rule of law, satirists are exiled/jailed/killed.

Bad person

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Nonsense

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Die by emu

Kys my dude

INITIATE SHUTDOWN

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye. Goodbye.

>ID is "sukz"

die

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

What happened to the whole March 15 - April 4 thing?

"art"

JapAnon, is that you?

checked and thanks for bumping the thread.
I remember a thread where shillbots like you kept it alive for several hours by bumping with shill nonsense lol.

He said that there is a chance for any anons posting after march 15th for them to be arrested in the not too distant future.

Why is he here past March 15 then?

see

NM I thought you meant he posted that today

Lick mah nutzzzz

no, Japanon is known for posting sequences of black-and-white pictures that have no other source on the internet, and cryptic messages, as illustrated here:

It's not funny this time

FBI user here AMA

cunt

Checked, and fair enough, I was just getting giddy I think. This stuff is fucking suspenseful.

What the hell did JapAnon want us to find out about the Mirn mine?

Today is my birthday so it Is the last thing i want to happen right now, have a (you) asshole.

>posts no image or cryptic message
Put up or shut up.

btw for quick rundown, read the first 30-ish posts on the previous thread, the information pictures especially.

No hay nada que leer aquí. Lo siento. Me voy a dormir ahora.

fuck you

you have a really nice ID

So what? It is public knowledge that Mossad, France, and even Al Qaeda warned us about an attack.

fuck that cant be an accident. That his pretty damn hilarious. you guys and your numbers should love that shit.

Bump

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

he gives no fucks

wtf

Wake up early, load your mags.

spam

>If he is a LARPer, he's extremely dedicated, which makes it interesting on its own.
Not it doesn't
Extremely dedicated to jewish conspiracy is like a requirement for posting on Sup Forums

gone down the rabbit hole concering israel and the collapse of the ussr. feels like i'm the precipice of something huge, but it could turn out to be nothing. will post a write up of my findings later.

what if i told you that if you ignored posts like this then people wouldn't be making such posts in the first place

fuck

bump

replied you win reddit for the day giid job

Checked. This is going to be good

I keep posting this vid in these threads, I'm not sure anyone has watched it yet, but it is of interest to these threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8&t=5s

Dick

Suck these digits

K

Fuck you

Well there it is.

Fuck you

K

u mad humee boi?

T-12H. You already know what to do.

this shit needs a bump.

I heard you can store zip info in a jpg. Is there anyway to check jap anons photos?

something better happen tomorrow

Fag

Acknowledged.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

stahp

Kill em all pupper

OK

if you're japanon, prove pls

Wut

Who would be this tyrant?

I assume the countdown is at 12 hours. I could be wrong

Get some sleep. You are very incorrect. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

I''m so sleeeeeeEEEE-

Because he's not talking about Sup Forums.

Thanks brother

I am trying to figure that out. I dont know yet, but he is coming.

Kill em all, Pupper!

Creepy dog made me do it

Guys ..... this is going to over before you know it youtube.com/watch?v=nblPAN7DaVQ
Thread theme

:/

ree

may have found the connection to mirn mine that japanon wanted us to find. lev leviev is main lead.

Makes sense. 95 percent sure that's a larper tho.

Kill em all pupper
and don't let one live

FUCK YOU DUDE

Fuck off kike

Horsefuckers removed the shills but they couldn't remove the Aussies. Sad!

also fuck you

Oh please no wtf is happening. I haven't been on Pol much. What's going on