White extinction

you never had the guts to ask mommy out, dad

and that's why i never existed

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-18268914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A man who doesn't have the guts to ask a girl out doesn't deserve to have his genes alive

Jokes on you I'm a homosex

Asking out is easy.
Making a move is not
Just confessed to oneitis recently
Things seem to be going well

>mummy would have said no because she was too busy riding the cock carousel to be in a relationship

More like:

>You had an abortion with mommy after promising to marry her

>and that's why I never existed

That's in my case anyway.

Actually, mommy wanted the abortion.

Theres a systemic jew plan to remove white boys guts

>When you ask a girl out and she flips the fuck out and starts shaking out of fear.

more like

>why did you fuck mommy on birth control

If pure nature was to 'take its course," then, YES, the white race would be breed out of extinction, and fairly soon--within few hundred years.

Fortunately though, right around the corner are scientific, technological and social means by which the white race will turn natural fate on its head.

White babies will be grown, almost manufactured, in small aquarium size tanks. The technology to do this--create children outside of a human womb--already exists.

With that power alone, we will be able to breed white children by the millions under artificial circumstances.

And pro-white organizations in the future will raise these armies of white children, not families.

Whites have always ruled the world. It will just be a far different world in the near future that whites continue to rule.

hurts because its true

Wish it was that simple. I find good women and make my intentions very clear, but most women want to have, fun ,a career, a prince. ....

My excuse is I'm just not desirable enough. You can't say I'm a coward tho.

It's hard to be motivated to have white kids when the they are just going to be indoctrinated by marxists teachings and violate the gene pool.

>Ask her out
>Find out she's pretty proud of not being virgin
>Not want to have something with her

Sorry kid. Maybe if your white mommy wasn't a slut.

Serious question.

Read what you wrote.

Now think about the world we live in.

Do you actually believe this?

Asking women out is easy.
Staying in a relationship with them is a lot harder.

is an iranian american white?

i don't know what the fuck i am anymore

why is this board so autistic

Don't be a defeatist, parents can still home school and there's plenty of uncucked entertainment for kids on the internet.

Then good work user, you are a worthy man whether a few woman see that or not. continue hunting and eventually you will find a hot wife.

Sorry kid, if you were a 5'3 manlet you'd know why I didn't bother asking her out.

You'd just have shit genes too.

I'll have a litter of huwhite kids when you take the +65% hereditary degenerative brain disease out of my genes, herr Kommissar.

if she watches TV i will not waste my time. sorry.

I've committed to asking out this girl I like who works at safeway next time I see her there.

Wish me luck bros.

in the 18-25 the women to men ratio is 1.3:1

not to mention a noticeable chunk of those men are checked out of dating and mating

basically there's someone out there bro, go find her

Lmao, I live in the south, she probably is out there, and she's probably 200+ lbs. You wouldn't fucking believe our obesity issue.

OP
speaking of
Internet Extiction

Shit, my first fiance (white) had a fucking abortion without my concurrent knowledge because it was inconvenient. Never talked to her again once I knew.
Caused my defection, only found the pre-SJWs I couldn't trust. Married a black American and procreated. More power to you if you can find a white girl you can trust who won't make your lofe miserable and slaufhter your children. Maybe if you live in the south?

I'm a 29 year old man and I've been married for 5.5 years and have two white children

are you a fucking retard? what is so outlandish about what he said?? this is literally right around the corner.

this is really firing up my neurons.

>married a black

>married 5.5 years
>2 children

explain why you do not have 5.5 children, you beta low-test cuck

This would probably be a lot more effective on me if I were white.

>Then good work user, you are a worthy man whether a few woman see that or not. continue hunting and eventually you will find a hot wife

I'm 35. I work out every day. I have a master's degree, career is always progressing I'm tall and well built. I've done everything I can to attract a woman. Last date I was on was just last week. She was 25 and above average looking. I took her to see beauty and beast . Brought her a flower and said I'd like to see her again while dropping her off. She said she just isn't into me, no.

This happens all the time. It's either a roastie or an old used up hag with kids, and is just clearly looking to leech off some man and gas nothing to offer, or is young and worth it, but isn't serious about anything.

because it's never gonna happen you delusional stormkike.

White people can't even control their own borders. They're certainly not going to suddenly construct labratory breeding centers for white people only.

only two kids? are you even trying.

whatever you say, mate. enjoy your fantasy land.

So no more Stacys to laugh at and reject me?

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, actually.

more liek every Indian is going to have white kids.

bbc.com/news/magazine-18268914

explain how you think this would exactly roll out? Who would set this facility up, and how would it not be deemed child abuse?

There's no point in getting a career, just become a chav and bareback as many white thots as you can. Get them pregnant and leave them.

My wife miscarried twins

I got a girl pregnant but my son will be on his own because I aint doing no child support.

this

>knew a girl for 6 years
>suddenly gets very intimate
>keeps putting her head on my shoulder when we're with other friends
>lets me sleep in her bed with her
>cried on my shoulder a couple of times
>dropped by my house and hung out in my room
>ask her out
>"sorry, I dont want go ruin my friendship with you"
According to her its completely fine to be in a relationship with strangers and not friends. I'll never understand and maybe now I want to die alone

True, but she was Chinese - so what's with the bleached hair and white makeup?

What are you talking about; your mom pushed you and your brothers and sisters out - I put you in and I caught you from the womb.

I'm a real man, sweetie. I deliver my own kids!

I'm 26 with three kids so far, dammit. My parents had no kids when they were my age.

My parents had no kids at all and were GASSED before they had the opportunity. Oy it was terrible.

>5.5-2 = 3.5
You mean miscarried an nvidia graphics card

fuck user, forgive me...

may the gods bless all of your future child-bearing endeavors.

Oy gevalt! I hope you got reparations. That's practically another shoah.

You're the fantasyland retard mgtow

She's not wrong, it makes evolutionary sense

That's why you don't give them shit unless they're giving you the pussy

Keep up the good work

That means Jews will be able to do the same thing........ Imagine a Jewish population of 750 million. The world would be fucked.

>Married just had our 1 year anniversary
>Hopefully buying a house soon
>Hoping to have her pregnant by the end of the year

I made it faggots, and all of you can make it too.

Make white babies.

are you retarded or just hardcore trolling?

Ofc u r leaf

>Australians
>White

top kek

We're all gonna make it. I don't know what I'd do without her around. Probably drink and jerk off a lot while doing nothing with my life.

Where can I read more about or contribute to this effort?

Father of 4 reporting in. All blonde hair blue eyes. 3 girls 1 boy. Life is ruined by my seed has been spread.

Yeah but I wouldn't want to ask out a stranger lest she turns out to be a complete whore. You'd have to be a whore to just say yes to a random guy on the street. The girl I was talking about switched boyfriends 3 times since that happened with me, and it was unprecedented.
I like to know them for a year or so so I know what they're like at least

guess it's kinda hard to tell, huh?

never underestimate peoples' stupidity

18 to post

SO BEAUTIFUL AND WHITE

Fuck that, I'm a goddamn machine. White, black, brown, yellow, it don't matter. I blast my load across the world. but not a god. damn, single. one of them is worth more than a nut.

Most women are jumping from high to high. Drunk on the attention, lost in the drugs, until their looks start to fade. Then they start begging to be bred with, and if you're one of those faggot who will take those washed-up women, well passed their reproductive age, then YOU are the problem.

Reproduce with the young girls who understand how the social transaction works, AND NO ONE ELSE.

To breed with a modern woman that doesn't get it (the vast VAST majority) is to let the decadent vaginakin, and the mudskins, win.

Sort yourself out, and the worthy ones will make themselves known.

>Ukrainian
>post "revolution"
>sucking anything other than shitskin cock

>implying you're not just a shitskin coping
>implying any group of white women actually prefer shitskins

>Wrong. I asked mummy out. I found out that mommy was really a feminine fluid transgender who likes my little pony. Decided to go my own way.
t.Slightly Annoyed Max

That's right, because your mommy was a whore who fucked 10 other guys before me and I was not about to become the 11th!

everything depends on you, dad

Lesbian shota lovers detected
>pic not related

Shut the fuck up burger.

Oh, I had the guts, I just got completely annihilated, humiliated, and what little dignity I had left completely stripped which she brazenly and gleefully threw under a bus to boost her own already bountiful ego, self worth and standing in society.

That's how it works, little Stalin.

>tfw you just broke up with your oneitis and laid off in the same week and all you want is to raise a family and play catch with future son

Why even live, anons?

That kid is way too fucking white.

We're caucasians, not albinos

When parasites overwhelm the host, the host dies with the parasites.

Why are the most mangled examples of humanity always obsessed with breeding? They know they're unfit but they just can't shut up about it?

Because you fuck you are already giving her everything she would get from being in a relationship with you.

Make your time and emotions scarce then they become valuable.

Or be a man and fuck some other chicks bra

*checks flag*

>anti-parasitism

you have been reported to the ADL and the Executive council of Australian Jewry

I've seen this theory a million times, but honestly why do you think people will make mostly white babies when being white is so shamed in current society?

Yes, I'd also very much like it if Americans stopped breeding.

wew, thanks m8, I nearly (you)ed that putrid leaf

they're already doing this in Antarctica

Sorry, you guys just seem to all look like slugs. Human mistakes embodied in totally fucked up bodies.