Trucker Trump

Trump was swept into office on a wave of memes. Now the memes have turned against him. Is this the beginning of the end, Sup Forums?

I don't know about you, but depending entirely on what the Dems put forward in 2.5 years, I'll probably vote for him again.

He needs a small car so his small hands can grip the steering wheel. Why are libtards so judgmental?

This kills me

Only cringeworthy shill memes have turned against him. You don't know what a true meme is.

Impeached in 4 months, maximum

Who are you to decide which memes are true and which are shill? Memes have no master. They do as they will, and we are all swept along in the tide.

Because all the anti Trump memes are based on outright lies, or things that aren't actually bad. Every time Trump doesn't instantly get his way, he's "btfo forever." It reeks of desperation.

But Trump actually failed at the thing that he claimed was his first legislative priority. Failed so hard that the bill never got a vote. That's not a minor setback. Are the memes about that still shill memes, even though they're based on truth?

trust me. there are no good anti-trump memes. i'm an expert.

Not getting laws passed the first time means nothing. It's not like he has limited tries. Besides, career politicians HAVE to oppose him, they don't have a choice. If his Presidency is even mildly successful then it proves that political experience isn't necessarily needed, even for the highest office. It puts every single one of their jobs at risk when they're up for election again. To a man, they cannot be trusted to have an objective opinion about anything he does. And I've yet to see a single shill meme with a grain of truth to it.

He couldn't get his own party to agree on the bill. Republicans congressman have branded themselves as anti-establishment, especially the so-called "Freedom Caucus" who turned out to be mostly opposed to the bill. Voters expect politicians to get things done and they have literally nothing to lose from Trump's success.

Yet the Republicans still owned themselves by putting out a shitshow of a bill and Donald "The Negotiator" Trump couldn't get his own party to agree on a bill to repeal Obamacare. Once again I must add that repealing Obamacare was stated to be the number one priority of not only the president, but most Republicans in office.

Meant for

>his own party

You shills are so fucking worthless

Jesus Christ you nerds this is a thread about memes. Post some goddamn memes.

pls go back 2 plebbit

ids pottery

Holy shit a fucking reddit shrill

Pro Trump memes were and still are probably the greatest memes ever made. It all came together so perfectly. Anti trump memes are forced and extremely reddit.

Here user, a consolation gift for you.

Just keep on memeing, bro. Who knows what the future holds?

If he actually made anime his top priority I wouldn't be so harsh on him.