American Size

Why are Americans so much bigger than most other nations of people?

It seems like American males especially have a much larger stature than makes from other nations.

> Inb4 it's because you're fat

I don't just mean regular Americans. Take our Special Forces members for instance. Most other nations Special Forces are made up of small, skinny manlets who can run and swim fast and be very versatile on the battlefield. But even American Special Forces are massive, bulky, and tall men.

Pic related. Most other nations SF are way smaller, but his size is very common among Americas top tier soldiers.

Is it because of our food? Is it genetics?

We took the milkpill

America took most of the alpha Europeans, the rest of the alpha Euros died off in wars, leaving pure betas

Everyone else is malnourished/beta

Combo of genetics, food probably.
>All men in family are is reasonably good safe
>All men in family are 6'3"
>2/5 brothers are military, one is 10 and so may be one day
>White. Irish and Polish breeding stock

Our food stuffz has a lot of roids in it and gmos and growth hormones. Physically we're not the tallest obviously, but I do see us being some of the thickest.

I'm going to say its the food and growth hormones. I'm Hispanic with a 5'3" manlet father and a 5'7" mother. I'm done growing at this point and I'm 6'2". As far as I know, I don't have any family members that are particularly tall.

Except facts disagree with you, Americans are smaller than practically all nations in Europe.

It's actually the complete opposite, the majority of (non-Anglo) were the poorest of their nations and utter idiots. Some guy did a height and IQ study of Norwegians who migrated to the U.S and they were below by a considerable margin compared to the population living in Norway.

Abundance of milk and meat. More meat you eat the more test you have.

Does that explain the small peen size

let him fantasize, thats all hes got

averages are disproportionately affected by millions of beaners, not joking.

If you separate by race then average height it's actually 1-2 inches taller than most of the Euro countries except like which one was the tallest scandinavian country.

Can I send you dick pics?

No, it's more voluminous gluteus muscles = more latent blood test.

no youre wrong, studies of colonists consistently showed americans were taller and healthier than their european counter parts, namely due to our abundance of food, which is true today being one of only 4 countries that grow enough food to support their own population

That's what he's after, he'll probably show them to his dog. Don't fall for it.

Here's to hoping you're not a cutlet also I want a timestamp. Put it behind an imgur so mods don't need to sweat

The average height in America has been shrinking for decades. It's because of the population is becoming more and more non white. America is down to 60% white now.

I'm 6'1" a I see whites taller than me all the time. Most women me are close to my height. But when I'm around shitskins I tower over them like a giant.

thats fucking hot bro

that is a woman

I didn't know beaners were from Norway.

Most white men are going to be close to my height I mean.

US troops never go without food, practically buffets half the time.

Lots of food, lots of money.

They're not really the tallest country but taller than average.

Leaf is similar to burger in ethnic diversity of multiple white nationalities as a genetic make up

Hey I'm cut you heathen canadian chink cunt. Show some respect to my superior Jewishized pecker.

Josie Maran. Dated David Blane. Claimed she didn't believe in marriage, but ended up getting married later in life.

Bryson. My American son. Restore yourself. Yesterday

Dang I wish we had what Canada has.

INB4 that pic of the American and Polish soldier

Anyone else remember the thread from pic related?

I grew up eating relatively healthy home-cooked meals. There was always an abundance of meat on the table and I still eat meat with nearly every meal. The American/burger meme isn't just a meme, I probably eat 10 burgers a week. I own a construction company in Ohio, so burgers are quick and easy for lunch or on my way home. Anyway, food and fitness are a huge part of real American culture. We eat, but we work hard, work out hard, and play hard. I'm 6'2", 225 lbs, fit enough, and I can kick commie ass all day and night. Americans are bigger because we're better. Better at eating, better at training, better at life. Also, hormones in our chicken and beef. Forgot about that. Anyway, I'm fine with it.

kek

Like clockwork and only 3 seconds apart lol

>roma
>reyes

It's because we have such consistent access to relatively high-quality meat and dairy. Good for bulking. Also American football is insanely popular amongst the youth and rewards one for being a big guy. So then you get a culture in which American young men focused on "getting big" who are then more likely to consider joining military, police, etc., because they are so muscular. Meanwhile, every other pussy foot country loves soccer, which only breeds slender athletes, not huge ones.

HGH in cows probably also helped a bit.

Corn fed motherfuckers.

You have to factor out our Asian, Hispanic and Nigger population. Then we're at or near the top of the height chart.

Come on Norway, don't let hatred blind you. You're better than that.

Which special forces is this?

One problem of why America is getting fatter is that many white collar workers are not doing physical jobs anymore. They work all day, eat shitty quick food go home and do nothing all day because mental exhaustion.

i milked your moms anus

>Except facts disagree with you, Americans are smaller than practically all nations in Europe.

LOL, nice facts you have there Latvia

Fuckin nailed it.

nvm not a real woman, but has good genetics

You can get milk from people's anuses? Can you squeeze milk from my anus too? I want you to squirt my anus milk all over that Canadian guy's face and tits.

This is true. Europe is dead.

The American white is only about 2 inches shorter. It's just the chink who is a midget.

The americans look like goofy faggots

>they are big guys

for you

that chink would take all 3 of them down.

>Why are Americans so much bigger than most other nations of people?
the real question is why are whites taller that shitskins?

lol@the black guys face in the back

>But even American Special Forces are massive, bulky, and tall men.
You're stupid, aren't you?

Yet they would rek your soldiers.

Whats wierd to me is even the manlets are like little oxes.

Anyone ever notice this? Most manlets i know are strong as hell, i don't know if this is because they hit the gym more to compensate for height but hell some of those little fuckers are strong.

You watch too many movies.

Bc we are cornfed hillbillies

wats dis?

It's me lad

Same here. My hispanic dad is a modest 5'8 and my mom is a 5'1 womanlet. My brothers and I are all north of 6'1. We also have considerably larger frames than anyone else in our family. Not even a small sample size too. Out of my 20ish cousins, 2 of them are taller than 5'9.

Muricans are just fat. The guy in your pic is a manlet with no arms, traps, delts or back. His fat is overflowing. But he does muh aquats. Literal fucking power bottom.

secret genetic manipulation

good friend is korean, both parents from korea, tiny. Hes 6'3 and like 250lbs. Everyone assumes hes samoan.

americans are quite short

Kek. This. The Filipino is a white American according to Europeans.

kurwa little Americans

liar

>he's never been to america
>he's clinging onto the one thing he has left, a height statistic

i'm 6'1, normal build. been to spain germany poland italy croatia denmark netherlands england and can confirm you're all shrimplets

wew

The dutch are the tallest people in the world. What exactly is your point?

we're well fed and spent a long time selecting for the manliest qualities of all various european races. it's true, americans are the only 'whites'. germans aren't white. they're german. italians aren't white. they're italian.

americans are a hybrid italian-german-irish-french-dutch-english-scot-slav. even our niggers were selectively bred to be big and strong.

and we're very well fed. all that together, that's why we're the biggest, strongest, meanest, most jacked up motherfuckers to ever put a boot up a bunch of skinny savages ass.

White americans are huge, the average is dragged down by millions of chinks and spics. Look at an NFL offensive line for an example of corn fed white americans.

my favourite

that pic is old. flouride has reversed this. no longer stronk men

>cut 8" x 5.5"
>had a virgin ex who tried to publicly shame me as small multiple times

From raping slaves and having nigger blood

lol that shooop

I might be 5'9" but I guarantee you I'm 20lbs+ heavier and leaner than some eurofag.

Just speaking based off of what I have seen in EU.

Old pic from Vietnam War dated aprox.'72
U are overreacting, there are lil guys too in US Army, like everywhere else.

oh rip didnt see someone posted that meme already. also cant see what is under that microscope lol?

>it's because you're fat
It's literally that. Europe got destroyed in two major wars and communism so for long periods of time many europeans weren't getting proper nutrition or outright starved while their american counterparts were eating burgers at the local burger joints en masse. Go figure.

t Big Bubba Johnson who hasn't left the family sorghum/dirt farm since his birth in 2002

Daaaaaaamn. Dude, that flag. You guys make like, $462 a year. How do you even afford a cheap ass computer with cheap as internet to post here? You must be proxy.

As the American race becomes more diluted by shitskins and other undesirables their height and bulk will inevitably go down as well unfortunately. Here in Oz very few whites race mix thankfully, I see the same in Europe as well, despite what black posters tell you Europe is very homogenous for the most part

milkpill kek you faggots drink that 1% shit

the two American soldiers in

What are you talking about tiny.

oh no! OP's hate facts summoned a whole swarm of euroskellies from their hungry hideout. You will cling to self-reported height surveys and weigh under 200lbs for all eternity unless you post ITT "rattle, rattle, you belong in seattle"

the fag brigade

seal team sex

dildo force

i'm not very creative

white american same height, asian american shorter, what am I missing?

I really want a shoop of Trudeau on Glass Joe's body. Or even better sprite art of Trudeau in the style of Punchout!

AERR
E
R
R

rattle rattle you belong in seattle

This is it. Only when you measure white Americans though obviously. People went to Hitler concerned that Germany was being destroyed everywhere, but he didnt care much because he said all the good men that made Germany great are dead now. Europe literally killed their alphas off.

>tfw only 5' 10.5"
I should just kill myself desu

>despite what black posters tell you Europe is very homogenous for the most part
You're nuts. Europeans will bre3ed with a shitskin just to be different.

I don't see a lot of 1% floating around, but there's lots of whole, 2%, and even skim. 2% seems to be the meme. Whole is where it's at, though.

I drink 1%...