H-holy shit... Sup Forums undeniably BTFO

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/hillary’s-wars-pt-2-wikileaks-proves-syria-about-iran-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And then everybody in the coffee shop clapped

Most faggotive story I've heard all day

that never happened

MASHUGANUH! I swear all dem goys in da coffe shop clapped they did! And den dey all gave me 10 shekels as a tip for BTFOing BRUMPFGHT. And den dey agreed that jews are G*d's chosen race and dat goyim are useless scum oy gevalt

Didn't Mitt Romney make his money on the stock market by investing in stuff like that?
And didn't Democrats blast the fuck out of him for not actually doing anything to earn his money?

Retarded T_D faggots responding to shitty bait threads like this. Bring back /mlpol/ already, fuck you retards.

Trump got a loan of 1 million from his old man which he had to pay back with interest in a set amount of time. Also, the thing about him investing 200 million and it being worth 12 billion today is complete bullshit.

That Trump supporter's name: Albert Einstein

if i remember correctly the counter-argument is that by going in real state he gave people jobs instead of just kiking, so fuck you old man

>Ha if he did x he could have been richer.
>BTFO!

1) This didn't happen
2) Despite that, this serves a good reminder to just yell "BUILD WALL!" whenever anyone asks your reasons, rather than trying to be a good goy while sputtering about "muh economy muh sheckels"

>index fund
>12billion
Assuming he used a S&P 500 index he'd be worth around 5 billion, with no other assets.

I am
Not very smart. I alwaze did bads in skool. I was alwaze a looser. Alwaze doing dum stuff. Hanged out with other dum peeple. Still do even to the day. I can say that I only did one smart thing in my life. I voted for God Emporor Trump. The only smart thing I Evers done. At least that what I think. My friends think I made the rite choose to. Hail our lord and savure..... and with gods help, we will be in better places with him.

it was 100 million and in the late 80s, this guy is retarded.

And the math is wrong.

> his name is literally Reich
> tfw not being NatSoc

That man's name...

Abraham Lincoln

WATCH AS TRUMP CONS THE CHINESE OUT OF A TRILLION DOLLARS.
WATCH AS TRUMP CONS BIG BUSINESS TO REINVEST IN USA.
WATCH AS LEFTISTS SCREAM AND CRY AND INVENT CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT WILL MALE ALEX JONES BLUSH.
WATCH AS TRUMP CONS EVERYBODY INTO MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

>This didn't actually happen, nor has it ever happened

Response from Trump supporter. "You have a nice day too you cucked faggot."

Can confirm, I was the man he argued with.

He had this imaginary conversation with himself in the shower. It really happened.

can you elaborate?

This. I was glad the sexy ponies scared Reddit off bit obviously they're back.

Even if he may have made more money in a different that does not mean the way in which he did earn his money was a bad business decision. He made billions actually working instead of investing. Thats not dumb business. Thats just smart working.

Why the fuck didn't the Trump supporter just say "Where did you get that piece of information?"

The entire strategy of these libcucks is to simply destabilize you and go for the kill while you're reeling. If you hold steadfast and remain logical, they will inevitably self-destruct. You would be surprised at how many libcucks exist who bitch about conservatives being "sheep" yet whom get all of their information off of TV.

Because the story is made up

Uhm... a) hindsight bias and b) What has Reich ever done but be wrong?

Even if this garbage is true, it's amazing how poor liberals with 100K of unforgivable student loan debt so easily turn down/downplay 4.5 billion in assets. Truly fascinating.

And.....how would this faggot KNOW that Trump would have made that much money from investing
AT THAT TIME? Is HE A FUCKING ECONOMIST? No....he's just a faggot liberal professor with an axe to grind. Also, Trumps GROSS assets are over 10 billion, so this faggot knows fuck all about what he is talking about.

maybe others voted against Hillary more than for Trump?

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

But then he wouldn't have created all those jobs.

>be me
>terrible week, the doctor said I have a week to live, maybe less..
>heart problems you know
>Go to my local coffee shop
>some guy in there noticed the trump sticker on my car
>he starts talking to me about trump
>points out some stupid meaningless shit about trump nobody cares about
>starts asking me questions
ohshit.jpeg
>I think I have a heart attack
>I can't fucking talk
>I can't move
>guy keeps rumbling instead of calling for help
>I can't tell him to stop and call for help
>he tells me to enjoy my coffee and then he leaves the coffeeshop.
>I drop my coffee
>fall on the floor
>die
fucking shillaries man

>Robert Reich
>Net Worth Net Worth: $4 Million

He's even less successful than Trump.

Who wrote this fake dialectic, Plato?

He's also 4'10.

Coming in short at both ends

>don't talk to me or my wifes son again.

The Trump supporter must've been stunned silent by the pure retardation he was verbally exposed to.

>also "And then everyone clapped, they did, I swears it!"

moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/hillary’s-wars-pt-2-wikileaks-proves-syria-about-iran-israel

I know a Jew with the last name Reich

sage all slide threads
report all slide threads even though the mods are cucked and will do nothing, maybe hiro will replace them

that's complete bullshit if he just invested it he would have been worth way less

So what you're saying is that it was real to him, damn it?

It might be better to ask /biz/ but basically.
When you invest in an index fund you have several choice, the problem with reinvesting dividend is that you get nothing out of it until you cash out. So you're worth X but that X gives you no revenue and you might still have to pay taxes on it depending on your jurisdiction. You also have to understand that most of the 70's to 90's period was a shit time for them since the stocked market wasn't yet rigged to go UP UP UP!

>1 post by this ID

Then he'd be just rich. As opposed to rich and famous.

He can't get over losing an argument so he imagines arguments that he always wins.

Just put the 200 million into an index fund and it will increase its worth 60 fold.
So whats his fucking excuse for not putting in 20k and becoming a millionaire.

Yep. Dont try to rationalize anything with liberals. Just do it and ignore them.

Lmfao nobody outside the Internet can memorize all that shit unless they've been studying it for days just for that moment.

Let see what the BS METER has to say.....

Providing actual goods or services =/= investing. The first is a good business man, the second is a good investor.

THis person knows nothing about investment. He would have had stops and in one of the crashes that have happened sold at a lower price. Hindsight always 20/20. And some people dont do it just for the money, like Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, etc.

This is some high-grade LARPing.

What made you want to write this?

>Mah index funds

Biggest sign of autism.

Joblin mode

Shekels

This. Finally someone who understands.

> started with 200 million.
Didn't he only start with a million?

Dunning-Kruger effect at work with this faggot, imagine what it must be like to have your head THAT far up your own ass.

Trump never claimed that, was only given a $1 million loan ($4.5 million today) and inherited the equivalent today of $50 million when Fred died in the 90s or whatever it was.

t. libtertard

What fucking index etf? Index etfs have only been popularized in the last 25 years or so.