Antifa calling for killing white kids

Found this sick shit on reddit few minutes ago
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/634a5b/antifa_group_in_nyc_posting_fliers_calling_white/

Nobody cares about your reddit tier shit, go back and stay there

that's some sick shit

You printed those just now, didn't you?

>guys, I swear, once we kill off all the undesirables then it'll be paradise!

I guess it's no surprise that leftists are this depraved, but it is odd to hear them come right out and say it.

Report it to fbi

>their heeb masters
Why would antifa post this?

6 flyers in the pic and not one actually shows wtf it says. retard

Guten tag mein rabbiner was machst du?

>T_D
Fucking shills.

>we will live in a workers paradise free from racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism!

HAH, what retards.

I still don't understand why they call themselves workers when none of them have or ever will have a real job.

This, lol.. Fail OP

wow just wow

i love how they say this, but every time anyone has tried this it fails miserably. commies are fucking delusional

this is how a genocide starts.

Does make one wonder, doesn't it?

Y do i have the feeling that you printed those yourself and are actually red flagging?

on one hand this sounds like something antifa would do

on the other how do we know this isn't just some fag pulling a "HEY RABBI" for e-cred?

Poe's Law has never been more true

this

Hi Yellen

woah #triggered

>"Found this sick shit on reddit"
>links to reddit

>antifa tries to jump me, a 5' 4" manlet who looks like he might be 16
>Surprise 1911A1 magdump

Don't make me wait.

Looks like a pretty obvious false flag.
Antifa would never go full anti-semitism

STOP BUMPING SHILL/T_D THREADS

tss whatcha yellen for I'm right beside you

This has to be a false flag

>/r/the_donald

Commies, but nice zinger

Nice pictures you printed up OP

looks fake
just because they love their false flags doesn't mean you need to join them

Came here to post this. Can't trust anything these days.

>implying 2/3rds of Sup Forums aren't NEETS

Anyone who thinks this is actually Antifa and not some Drumpf supporters doing this is LITERALLY retarded.

Op is a faggot, the movie

>I guess it's no surprise that leftists are this depraved, but it is odd to hear them come right out and say it.

Sup Forums wants to physically remove niggers

/antifa/ wants to physically remove whites.

Really floggs the noggin.

Hey white kid what ya doin

>posting a cute loser

>found this on reddit.

Go back.

Hey im only half white half mexican but we're super americanized and we've been here since the spanish war, is it coo if I join the white people in the upcoming racewar?

Im in medical school and I also love guns, I can be useful to the new country and the effort

Pic not related just a pic of another nigger being retarded

fasle fagl

n his tears smugded them

>W-WE'RE NOT RACIST GUYS I SWARE

This.
r/The_Donald isn't above selling out their integrity for some stupid jew karma.

Hence why they should evict Sup Forums swiftly.

>implying all of the 2,000 posters on Sup Forums make up the right wing

This type of shit is printed by t_D fags.

>1 post by ID

could you have printed a shittier picture you fucking idiot? It makes it impossible to read the flyer. are you actually this fucking stupid? nigger?

Printed by u/PraiseKek1337

Hey DeplorableRedPilledJohn69 whatcha doin?

>drinking water is racist now

Would you rather live in a nation of whites or niggers? That solves any dilemma.

>implying we are deluded enough to call ourselves the proletariat

Vast majority of Trump voters are proles, but vast majority of Sup Forums are NEETs or uni students, with a few military guys and tradies around but not as many

The whole ideology makes no sense.
>workers paradise free from racism and sexism and transphobia

What are they going to do with the billions of Muslims?
What about the Chinese and Koreans etc?
What about Blacks?

WHITE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY RACE KEKED ENOUGH TO GIVE A REAL FUCK ABOUT THESE ISSUES

I hate Antifa cucks but this is obviously a false flag.

All these Antifa idiots are doing is promoting mutual ill-will between fellow Americans and increasing political instability.

These uncultured, unschooled, Philosophy lacking morons have got to go.

Okay, actually... in hindsight, why are the leaflets all wet?

>creating false flags to make your enemy look worse

who's jewing who again?

I have a huge problem with antifa fliers like this.

How do we know this is legit coming from the NYC antifa chapter and is not a false flag?

Maybe it's because I am a dumb eastern yuro but this stuff sounds kind of over the top for me. Back when I was a leftie, I actually was in contact with the antifa leader in Estonia and discussed various stuff with him, even as far as attending their hangout spot few times, one time for a hardcore punk gig, second time for a lecture where some SJW chick called for creating a safe space for mentally ill youth.

Basically, they didn't support any of that edgy communist stuff, not even ironically. Heard a lot about "muh raycesm" but none of the "white people are demonic" stuff. Most extreme stuff I ever heard from them was calls for being inclusive towards trannies and making fun of rural people for being more conservative at average. Also, hosting some anarchist/feminist literature book sales at random antifa-infested student events.

Funny to recall that in my very last conversation with this antifa guy was him feeling down because of the alt-right phenomenon being successful and basically admiting that the left wing is fucked.

Was my first thought too, fucking retard picture

I know an Antifa chick here and the flier seems to exactly allign with her way of thought, lucky me and my Azeri genes still get puccy, but she is ashamed of being white and she wants a world without whites

Here is a list of things you're gonna do about it:

Women don't fight wars, and this rhetoric couldn't be a more feminine phenomenon

They're going to lose their rights at this rate

Clearly a false flag.
Not that that's a bad thing.

Pass more tinto because the pachanga just came!

No doubt that there are some retards very into what the far-right in america/canada is preaching, but explicit anti-white stuff is still quite rare in the far left over here.

One of my funnier encounters was some leftist chick from a feminist FB group who went all emotional and ranting over how much she hates Obama for him using too much drones to bomb the middle east.

No doubt that there are some retards very into what the far-left in america/canada is preaching, but explicit anti-white stuff is still quite rare in the far left over here.

One of my funnier encounters was some leftist chick from a feminist FB group who went all emotional and ranting over how much she hates Obama for him using too much drones to bomb the middle east.

Because this is obviously fucking fake.

I do if it regards killing white kids you nigger.

Its more common among younger people. People prefer to read leftist media and fall for the BLM memes

>their heeb masters

False flag flyer?