To all the westiefags who cry about Jews

there is no point in kicking and fighting, faggots

they won, they have won for a long fucking time too, it is well entrenched, their victory
you think this growing awareness is gonna change anything? thats a mf joke. Look at this whole thing as entertainment, and dont be hopeful for anything
internet was slightly dangerous to them cause of how vast and hard to control it was, but Europe already started hardcore policing, and US is passing necessary laws every month while you're distracted by transgenders n rus spies n shit
this little movement too will be curtailed, slowly and incrementally

don't fool yourself with hope

cause they hold all the cards. AAAAAALLLLL the cards
>they can false flag you into a Patriot Act Mk.II
oh dat din work??
>they can start mass riots in a week
too mild for u?
>they can crash the economy with a single signature from Fed
so u got riots AND poverty? oh
>hello civil war
say you still didnt submit to their status quo
>they can start a proper war

so sit down

and shut the fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to sage roach threads

Damn I done goofed and bumped the fuckin thread. You win this time nigger

get used to losing too jewslave burger

Westerners are hypocritical. They blame Jews and others for trying to change cultures, when Westernization has eradicated most cultures in the world in a very short span of time. Chinese aren't even doing their traditional stuff anymore thanks to Communism (a Western ideology). Japan is pretty much Western now, gone are their true conservative mindset. Mesoamerican cultures have been eradicated by Westerners. Even Russians are being made to adopt Western life or else get sanctions + missile defense shield at its boarders. Even India with its massive history is reduced to a wannabe Western state now.

Heck, look at clothing. No one even dresses traditionally that much anymore. Shitty jeans + shirt for men and slutty American clothing for women is the so called progress that degeneracy has brought.

The true redpill is realizing that the West influence has got to go or at the very least get greatly reduced. Degeneracy is inherently part of Western culture and, quite honestly, is better left in the West.

I thought this said wrestlefags kek

>roach tells people to give in to foreign scum
didnt see that coming

I can't wait to see your country turned to glass. Truly the scum of the earth

im telling you that you got no choice britnigger
just be quiet about it at least

Your fucking moslem hell hole of country legalized child marriage. Shut your fucking mouth roach.

I sure am afraid of a Jew using a proxy so he can RP on pol.

Why be quiet? No point.

At least being loud you can take a few of them with you.

>shut the fuck up
>internet was slightly dangerous to them
>there is no point in kicking and fighting
>Jews
>don't fool yourself with hope
>you think this growing awareness is gonna change anything?

>sit down
and
>shut the fuck up

Well, what did he mean by this polacks?

he meant this:
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

Wait ... are you saying that people don't come here just for the keks and unironically expect something to become of this?

Haha hahahahahaha

You're either joking or ... yeah you're joking. Good one.

Also: sage all slide threads.

>advocating lying down and dying like a coward
>turk
Seems about right

god damn roach and their smelly country full of roaches.

The west was merely the first victim of this global culture. It's not "western". Singing in churches is western. Chivalry is western. This is a disease that consumed the west and is spreading further.

having the world nuked is preferable to total surrender to the globalists.

Kinda makes me wonder what the point of living is if I am forever doomed to be in their underclass and not free.

Too true turkfag.

I was screaming at these little faggots when they were listening to linkin park and eminem. Now they're gonna die.

Which is a pretty just punishment. That period of music was god awful and anyone who bought into that culture literally deserves death.

People need to stop blaming all their troubles on the Jews. I get that they're a global minority and yet peaceful in spite of this but that doesn't mean you should make them into your own personal scapegoat for everything that goes wrong. You have Islamic terrorists running rampant across the world, taking over Western society, and yet you still blame Jews? Even considering that those same Muslims hate Jews even more than they hate you?

It's a long way to the penthouse, a short drop to the shithouse. The western empire will just be one of many to have fallen. It won't matter a jot to the birds and the stars.

Fuck this whole thread. It's literally Jews and Sandniggers telling us to eat their shit. No.

>there is no point in kicking and fighting, faggots

Then why waste shekels telling us that it's useless to resist?

I can't wait until Crusade 5. I'm going to be killing as many of you Semite pieces of genetic garbage as possible with my bare hands.

10/10 pic, friendo

>Communism (a Western ideology)

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees you subhuman Turk