Doesn't smoke marijuana

>doesn't smoke marijuana
>thinks marijuana should be legalized

Pick one, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_VlUej-Uu8
businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4
google.nl/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-countries-that-smoke-the-most-cannabis/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should anyone pick one?

You don't need to smoke marijuana to see that prohibition is causing more problems than it solves.

It's only causing problems for stoners like you who get caught by the police.

It should only be legal so they can tax the shit out of you potheads.

Prohibition:
- is an expensive policy
- does not reduce availability of weed at all
- ensures the weed market is unregulated (thus more dangerous)

LEGALIZE ALL THE DRUGS, GLADIATORIAL DEATH ARENAS, CAR WARS, FUCKING GOVT

Prohibition laws are not even being enforced.

Nobody ever gets arrested for drugs anymore. The government couldn't care less as long as the sheeple are pacified.

Fucking bottom fell it of the market

>Pot legalized
>Stoners get their crutch taxed to death
>Smoke more anyway due to availability and absence of consequences
>Stoners constantly high and complacent
>Forfeit both their motivation and ability to succeed in life
>Social Darwinism takes effect

I'm surprisingly okay with this.

Muh pulp and paper and oil profits nooooo

I probably would be, too, if potheads were sterilized as well.

Sheltered retard, get the fuck out of your mom's basement.

You're one of their victims, obviously.

Pot isn't taxed very high in colorado, and most of the money doesn't go to government programs anyway. So, stoners, I really would advise against using this argument.

Also, I want to point out that for a right-wing board such as this one, it seems absurd for you all to want to legalize a drug that foments LEFTIST thought and behavior.

What a bunch of cucks.

bump

yeah it goes towards paying for homeless shelters

money well spent

Any money made from legalized weed is dirty/blood money. Maybe if the government wasn't sending all of our money to Israel or putting it in their own pockets, they wouldn't need to find deviant sources for revenue.

I used to smoke all the time, but stopped because I grew out of it.

Just because I choose not to do something doesn't mean everyone should be forced to make the same choices as me.

grow up.

I smoke weed and I don't think it should be legalized.
I like the whole weed card thing.

Does the state determine what you put in your body, or do you?
Make any argument you want faggots, it comes down to the state vs personal liberty. You can believe that various drugs are harmful, but you can't believe in personal liberty and prohibition.
That said, heroin and meth need to be eradicated.

the drugs don't put thoughts into your head.

and most people here are libertarians, and banning things is authoritarian, our antithesis.

>right wing board

>Sup Forums is one person

jackass.

>many people here on Sup Forums think that if you occasionally smoke pot then you are a pothead

Does occasionally drinking alcohol make you an alcoholic?

I don't smoke marijuana. I think it should be legalized.

Slide thread BTFO, next.

you're a former pothead. Of course your judgement is biased.

nah we just have to stop the government funded safe injection sites. let them get aids and drug resistent strep; it'll cull the herd.

Cuck shill fag slide thread sage this cancer

"I want more degeneracy"

The democrat party is your home.

Yeah seriously. Sup Forums has a tendency to generalize pretty hard.

I'm a slave to the herbal Jew. Help me.

>Sage goes in all fields

>let them get aids and drug resistent strep; it'll cull the herd.
It hasn't though, junkies seem to replenish at a rate pretty consistent with supply, at least in my area. That's over generations too, so you'd think if disease and unsanitary practices would clear them out then I'm afraid these fucks are more resilient than you'd hope.

Legalize only for productive citizens and medical uses. Welfare recipients and fry cooks need to motivate themselves.

You obviously don't have any friends in the jail or prison system from trafficking weed. Some of my buddies were padding their college expenses from working in food service and occasionally driving shipments of 5-10 pounds around my State. They got busted once and did 2 years when they wouldn't snitch. Now they can't get student loans and have to pay back what they already owe with no degree to show for it. They were just trying to have a good time and get ahead.

You're quite sheltered if you think these laws don't break up families, what's wrong with mothers and fathers hooking their friends up with small amounts of pot to cover gas and get some steak in the fridge?

lol, I'm a cook in a restaurant in a coastal tourist town, I make about 45K/year and from hustling bud that's closer to 65. Plus I don't pay rent because I get to live in an apartment above the restaurant with a balcony that overlooks the ocean. Such a loser degenerate life I have.

You don't need to pick one, you can be a rational person who just doesn't like weed. The evidence is in that weed is about as harmless as you can get and that prohibition just props up organized crime and introduces risks to weed that otherwise wouldn't be there (not to mention forces the government to miss out on tax revenue). If you actually understand the facts, then cannabis legalization is a very one sided issue, much like the fact that the earth is 4.5 billion years old. The opposition (the pro-prohibition side) is based entirely on fallacies, misleading statements, and outright lies. Therefore, it is perfectly reasonable that someone scientifically minded like me would be able to be rational an also not like weed.

Dude what the fuck is actually going on in this pic?

>that picture
fuck you

Marihuana is pretty damn harmless

>pic

They should legalize marijuana for the same reason that they don't illegalize cigarettes.

also i never had marijuana neither cigarettes

Explain what's going on here

stop trafficking the weed bro

there are better jobs out there

Does anyone have any spicy duterte memes?

I smoke it occasionally and don't think it should be legalized but I don't think it should be harshly enforced either.

I was for legalization before I smoked
Then it was legalized
Then I smoked
Weird how that works

I'd like that too

The real reason it needs to be legalized is so we can make hemp again, it really is a useful crop.

I don't traffic any drugs. Just seen that all people who have smoked weed don't go into the hospital or become severly ill. Marihuana should be legalized it has been the teenager drug for many decades and most who fall in prison are teenagers and their record gets destroyed. 2-3 prison for smoking marihuana is harsh considering they lose part of their youth in jail.

I do not smoke weed because i drive a forklift, but not well.

You're telling me people go to JAIL if they break the law? What the fuck dude??

But, seriously, if I was a hitman and was paid $500 to kill you, BUT I would use that $500 towards my student debt, would you let me kill you?

>But, seriously, if I was a hitman and was paid $500 to kill you, BUT I would use that $500 towards my student debt, would you let me kill you?
What a wasted line of text

This is blshit I really need to know

im in boston right now (where DUDEWEED is legal) visiting my college roommate

we went to the imax last night and there were literally several packs of nigs smoking pot in the open right outside the front door of the movie theatre before the show

walking around downtown all the bars and stuff you can smell the shit everywhere you go. some people might think thats cool, but normal people dont like it

i used to be pro legalization even though id dont smoke, because im not 15, but this experience has maybe changed my view

tl/dr - weedfags are apparently niggers with no sense of decency. once its legal they will not be discrete at all

You potheads ARE cancer.

Legalization is only causing problems for jews and their pharma sheeple like you when people realize they can replace 90% over the counter products with something that almost grow by itself in your backyard for a tiny investment(and no profits for your overlords).

Do you drink all day because alcohol is legal, or do you instead either exercise restraint or prefer it only in moderation?

Eat a dick, druggie.

both

it has medical uses

I don't give a fuck what steve the stoner does

You can't pick both, you retard. One choice contradicts the other.

I hope it's never legalized. It's great making tons of money off of those dopers. I don't even work and I live better then all my friends that became professionals. Money and freedom. Keep it illegal, imbeciles.

Enjoy your false sense of freedom and don't forget your insuline shot before your trip outside for another McShake Mr. (((Healthy))) Burger.

Enjoy your false sense of happiness from your substance addictions. Remember to clean your bong every now and then.

>replace 90% over the counter products

I'd love to see weed legal, but that's a bullshit argument. Does it have some genuine medical benefits? Yes. Does it show some promise deserving further study? Sure. Does it cure cancer? Fuck no.

If you want it legal there's no need to push "hurr durr big pharma are bad" pseudoscience - just say you like smoking it, that prohibition does more harm than good, and that legalising it would take a revenue source away from organised criminals that could be funneled towards doing some good instead.

Pretending it's some kind of cure-all wonder-drug and that's what you really care about just makes everyone who wants it legalised look like a dishonest idiot. Stop it.

>addiction to weed

Oh you mean psychological addiction? Then maybe you should go cold turkey on Sup Forums, but I understand you have no friends to help you with relapses.

And how many friends do you have that aren't POS nihilistic stoners like you?

Did I say it cures cancer? Do over the counter products cure a cancer? Do most medications actually cure the illness or just hide the symptoms so you don't feel like a shit and let your body deal with illness in relative serenity? I never claimed it's cure-all, but it's cure-a-lot.

Redpill time. Can't allow you do continue being so stupidly bluepilled in good conscience.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_VlUej-Uu8

I'm not watching any pro-weed propaganda.

You don't know shit about me loser, but obviously more than you do.

It doesn't talk about weed at all.

It's good for nausea and loss of appetite but I'm yet to see any evidence of it being useful for anything else. If you've got some info on other medical applications I'd love to see it.

>shilling this hard
>like you
>didn't admit he even smoked

wew lad, I don't smoke either but also believe it should be legalized for the reason that government should not regulate what a person wishes to do with their body.

>hurr do you support abortion then you faggot?
ya.

Pro-tip: if your views are correct they should be robust enough that you don't have to deliberately avoid alternate viewpoints.

>smoking jewplant

I enjoy it quite regularly. I don't see why the government should say if I can have it or not. So many damn authoritarian cucks in this thread.

Listening to alternate viewpoints suggests I'm not secure in my views.

>Doesn't agree with a particular political opinion
>Thinks all people should have the right to hold and speak their own political opinions
Hurr durr I just fucked your shit up, OP.

You gotta smoke three bowls to see it.

Listening to alternate viewpoints give you the opportunity to engage another person on their views and collaborate the different perspectives to what might be a middle ground if one is found. Quit being so narrow minded.

businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4

As I said, I don't personally think it's enough to stop cancer alone but from my personal experience:
why buy for sleep problems when you can grow it
why buy something for stomach problems
why buy something for migraines if you have any
etc.

There are not many people with cancer to begin with to profit on them alone but most of the profit goes on simple medications that just reduce symtpoms, which is what weed mostly does and thus can replace most of these for almost free. There are reasons why Jews use weed but try to keep it banned everywhere else, same reasons why they are paying foreigners to get the fuck out of Israel but are for multiculturalism in all other parts of the world.

Then why the fuck did you make a thread here? To circlejerk with a bunch of freedom hating bootlickers?

I'm a literal ancap, but I wouldn't smoke that garbage.

Why not both
>Because OP is a faggot
Oh that's why

This statement is probably the least adhered thing on this website. If you take something objectively true, but it's said by a liberal jew, people will call you a cuck. Copy paste this into the next health care thread and see what happens:
>"A tax on soda and juice drinks would disproportionately increase taxes on low-income families in Philadelphia." -Bernie Sanders

>mfw drunk and stoned
>mfw I know der Fuhrer was right

It's their fault for drinking shit tons of syrup water anyway and I don't want to hear that
>soda is cheaper than water
Because that's a load of fucking bull shit you can buy a case of 24 bottles of water for around 3.50$ American where I live plus with the return on recycling you can make nearly a third of that back so it's only a major lose if you are a retard or you value your overly fat ass

>be me
>Live in The Netherlands for all of my life
>Weed has been regulated for decades (legal to a certain extent)
>go to Sup Forums and see mostly americans making fuss about legalizing weed
>talking shit like potheads and stop legalisation for a weed outbreak
>look on google for usage in countries
>The Netherlands 8% (19th on the list) even though its regulated and you are allowed to buy 5 grams of weed
>look at America second country on the list with a 16.2% of usage in the country.

Litteraly BTFO America cunts.
Why isn't it yet legalized country wide?
google.nl/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-countries-that-smoke-the-most-cannabis/amp/

>everyone who doesn't drive thinks cars should be outlawed
?????

The opposite actually. Your views on any given issue are either correct or they're not. If they are correct, listening to opposition can only strengthen them. If they're not correct, the only thing you have to lose by listening to the other side is ignorance. Refusal solely on the grounds of not already agreeing actually suggests insecurity - a sense that your views cannot stand up to scrutiny and opposition.

Thanks - I'll give it a look, and apologies for mistaking you for one of those "dude weed cures cancer" idiots. There's just a lot of them.

guess what donald trump said that you lose loser.

You anti-weed legalization people should be ashamed, there's moms and dads that sell a little tree to provide for their kids, it's not their fault there's a massive market that's always employing people that's highly lucrative and untaxed. You'd be a fool not to sell a bit of pot.

it's allowing drug cartels to make billions

it's also allowing The quality of illegal weed to go down to dangerous levels , because it's distributed by someone who simply doesn't give a fuck

No prob, I don't even care about legalization anyway, if it's legal I'll just buy some at grocery store for cheap, if it's decriminalized I'll just keep getting it for free from small time dealing or growing, if it's criminalized then I'm not going to live in such country.

being able and willing to listen to other formulaed arguments manes you're secure in your views, and not a triggered special snowflake who can't listen to something mean that you didn't like

kind of like what the other replies said

You cucks won't have legalized weed for very much longer once the refugees establish Sharia law.

It's about having a certain amount of self control. Don't base your life on a dried plant that makes you feel good. Personally, I only like to smoke on weekends after work. It helps me relax and it gives me something to look foreword too

>foreword too

Says it all right there.

I'm picking both

You can't. It's either one or the other.