Goyim what the fuck is this shit

I know your local jews shill for this sort of insane suicidal retardation but ffs pull it together and grow a pair of balls back

I can practically promise you that if arabs become a majority there wouldn't be many english speakers left alive throughout the whole fucking island

You're not fooling anyone, Shlomo. The Muslims are our friends. Praise Allah

seriously?

Yes. I am Muslim my friend. Islam will rule the world ;^) inshallah

That's the Kaffir police, pay jyzia!

That guy is a Sikh, not a Muslim. Sikhs despise Muslims.

WTF?
I thought London was in England... but now its in Canada?
Even tho london bridge is in Arizona?

your prophet is a false god who likes to rape little girls in his family.

very pathetic.

it reflects poorly on your character, and that of all of your people

anyway i don't care i'm american

we will destroy you if you try to come at us head on

fucking elites let you slide into the country otherwise with your slimey coating.

also you could be a stormfag LARPing as a muzzy

but yeah if your a muzzy, your prophet was discusting, that makes you and your people disgusting, being inbred for 40 generations due to the advice of a goatfucker (mohammad cum be upon him). that led to your crappy situation in the present day, but you still worship the goat fucking cuck, and carry on his traditions of incest and goat fucking :)

>burger education

Kek favors you, Judasbro

Perhaps there are two imperfect options:

>Keep Muslims in Ghettos (traditional method)
or
>Integrate them through the only means the state knows currently: gibs (and our great culture). OP's pic is an attempt to do the latter.

What else can a state do with backward rural idiots who appear in great abundance?

They (muslims) dont need a numerical majority and never have. They need only a small minority and a few ultra violent actors to take over. Islam is a ratchet it moves in one direction and never gives up ground they are commaned to kill convert or make a slave of every single human on earth.

So what, are you a non-jew in Israel then? If you are, I do feel sorry for you being a 2nd class citizen.

>someone took the time to post this
Lmao, whatever cumskin. The west will submit to Allah

this is an lol image

This makes me want to convert to Islam. That may be (((their))) plan but god damn I could get hella benefits

"Mohammad, cum be upon his face, and beard"

why did you just think that about your prophet user?

"Mohammad (my cum be upon his face), Allah, I wish to penetrate your tight anus, and be penetrated, then to rape my 1st cousin for 40 more generations."

"Mohammad, I wish for you to be raped by a pig in the afterlife, for all of eternity."

"Muhammad, I wish for you eternal pleasure in the afterlife, eternally fucking your 40 virgin goats for all of creation."

why do you think these bad thoughts about your prophet? (very haram)

It's Arabic for police fucking arabs can't make p sounds so it's "boleese"

Normally I would not consort with your flag, but if there is one thing I hate more than a schlomo is a leaf. Especially some fucking swede tier faggotry leaf shit like this. This needs some explanation.

I thought Hamburg was german but apparently it is now in New York

REEEEEE give it back!!

insh'allah

yeah I know.
same reason they call palestine or plishtia "falasteen"