Does Sup Forums like video games?

Does Sup Forums like video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mSzJj1c1z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes good ones. Mass effect Andromeda, and Yooka Laylee isn't one of them

But it's a spiritual successor to Banjo Kazooie and a revival of the classical 3D platformers we all know an love.

Indeed. I am personally excited to purchase my own copy of Yooka-Laylee. It is great to see that high quality collectathon platformers can still be made in our day and age.

Is this a new strategy for meerkaters? Shill on Sup Forums.

yooka laylee isn't even out you stupid cuck

Nier was nice.

He's not shilling, he's sharing his love for a video game. Honestly, the only people who criticize Yooka-Laylee are people who don't like the genre to begin with. The fact is, this game is a brilliant callback to classic 3D collectathons, such as Banjo-Kazooie and Mario 64, and even lesser known titles such as Jak and Daxter. This game might just be the spark to trigger a revival of the genre, but you haters just can't let nice things happen.

I've never understood the likenes of the Banjo games at all that shit really doesn't feel fun at all regardless of it being a Sprital successor.

>Jak and daxter
Completely different games and not in the concept of 3d platformers

Yooka-Laylee is nothing like ME:A.

Yooka-Laylee is a high quality product which was funded by retro fans.

It will breathe new life in a forgotten genre and give us old-schoolers well deserved nostalgia rush.

jon tron did ntohikng wqrong

Nier thread

This game was pretty fucking amazing.

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3

this,

I usually only play eu4 and vicky 2 so i can kill smelly brown people and exterminate jews

>eu4
Could never get into that game, way too steep learning curve.

Dark Souls

Speaking about that, I beat the Fume Knight today after probably 20 attempts. One of the most satisfying feelings ever.

You just made this thread so people talk about the Jontron thing and how he did nothing wrong and we can all have a good ol' conservative circlejerk.

I play shmups because I'm a manly man with an 8 inch dick. I also play any game that's hard as fuck, like my aforementioned dick, which is perpetually harder than fucking diamonds.

I was huge into RTS prior to 2001ish, same with arena fps.

I'm awaiting the return of arena fps with the newest iterations of Quake/UT, but if they suck shit then I'll be perfectly content playing shmups for score and various other hard-as-my-dick games, ignoring competitive multiplayer games until something decent comes along.

Oh, I play fightan too, but only Tekken, so I'm awaiting T7 this summer as well. Best NA King player right here you pussy ass niggers.

I've been pleased with some recent games. Well, specifically with Nioh and Nier.

Old arcade games and FPS shooters are pretty gud.

I don't browse Sup Forums because it's more reddit then us.

2017 will be remembered.

Just like Mighty Number 9?

It's great but not amazing. DMC3 is my favorite character action game.

It really isnt any more complicated than other strategy games though. Youre just getting sensory overload.

Did someone say nier thread?

Just play Banjo Tooie then or some other game from the past

Also fuck the devs for this bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=9mSzJj1c1z0

This shit can't compare to donkey kong 64.

Mario 64 is the only good 3D platformer.

>his dick is only 8 inches
kek

Galaxy is better

And the producers are cucked as.

Hearts of iron 4, it's so fucking fun and probably for sadistic fucks who love conquest and world domination.

Just fucking buy you actually get educated while nuking brown people.

I like factorio