Does Sup Forums agree with race conquest? White men are simply the most desired by women

Does Sup Forums agree with race conquest? White men are simply the most desired by women.

No. Let the ugly hordes stay among themselves.

you can keep your abos desu

Nope.

Not even for conquest purposes? Not for procreation.

Not even sure what you're talking about.

The reason why white men desire to fornicate with women of other races is becasue our ancestors used to conquest places, "take the women" and then leave.

Nah, it's Criollo men.

Guess, (who are the most low amongst society, outside of black males), pick?

Also, RabbiOP, keep your identity-politics off the board.

Black men can't even secure a thin black woman.

#Blacked

You have to marry or have kids with them ... virgin detected

That one's already got several conquests in her family line desu.

B L E A C H E D

>Sexual conquest
>behaving like a modern white woman and fucking everything on two legs is a good idea
>totally won't result in the same lack of faith and trust in relationships that sluts receive for being sluts

Quit acting like a nigger and think with something besides your dick.

Why do you want to pretend primordial instincts don't exist? Sexual conquest is the true path for male happiness

Feeling like a whore didn't do much for me, honestly.
I just want a woman to be faithful and fair like I wasn't. Maybe I do not deserve what I desire.

Stay away from Asian women you faggot cumskin

You get faithful women by showing them knowing you have options. It may seem counter intuitive but you get faithful women by getting all of them.

I stay away but they keep falling on my dick desu

You will marry a virgin white woman and raise a family, don't be a degenerate.

>recognises that white men are valuable
>advocates for turning the next generation into culturally orphaned mongrels
all i can say is WEW LAD

>Act on your instincts, it's natural!
>forget about the consequences it will have on your ability to create a family as you casually destroy all meaning that human civilizations over thousands of years have created for the act of sex, returning it to it's form that it had when humans were mere animals
>The key to happiness lies within the pursuit of pleasure, and has never backfired on anyone ever.

Am I talking to an Abo with no regard for the future beyond getting gibs and huffing gasoline, or is this just advanced shitposting?

Why do all you cunts think you need to settle down with women of other races? The question relates only to 'conquest'

You need a balance. I work in a high dress job, I understand the importance of contributing to society. The question only relates about fucking women of other races, don't be a liberal and make this about more than what it is.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>fuck a bunch of non-whites
>they all have bastard children to raise without you
>this opens the floodgates for other non-whites to breed them and leave them
>social cohesion is destroyed because of a wave poorly raised mongrels
>leftist state gains power because of dysfunctional mixed breed generation
wow great point senpai, let's all go impregnate chinks, poos, arabs, and literal niggers and leave the children fatherless. SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING TOP NOTCH PLAN CUNT

I agree everyone should be where they should be, but if you went to Asia then would you be opposed to leaving a couple of kids behind? Whites have conquests other parts for centuries, it is only now we welcomed everyone to our homes

Just wear a condom and don't cum inside them, not so hard desu

You are brainwashed.

Non whites mostly dislike whites.
Non whites most definitely dislike mixed even more than whites. They see it as an abomination to their precious DNA sequence... lol indeed.

My conclusion is that most non-whites are degenerate and lowly in mind.

Their entire understanding of power is a nigger holding a gun with jewelry head to toe, standing on a tank with a army of niggers following and riding around.

They are what we call lowly savages.

Once again I mostly agree with your sentiments, but fuck why is it so bad to bust a nut? You are cucking their men

what is the point of fucking random roasties, of any race?
that's just sodomy famalam.
sex for any primary purpose other than reproduction is degenerate and conducive to societal dysfunction.
find a white woman and breed her well above replacement, that's what you should be doing

That is the primary purpose but in Melbourne they all just fall on your dick sigh

This is true for hookup sites like online dating, because white men are the most degenrate and women who like white men are the most degenerate

My Tinder would not stop in Singapore, why do your women hate your men so much?

Pic related

>It's alright as long as it's just sex and not an actually relations ship

No you fucking retard that makes it 10x worse! If you were advocating for getting hitched to a chink, or a shitskin, I could say a million things about you having shit taste, but at least you would still be demonstrating responsibility and a respect for power and requirements of the family unit. The fact that you are suggesting using sex as a mere vehicle for your power trip and momentary pleasure, is absolutely nigger tier. You can't cancel out wrong by saying that you know what your doing is wrong, but the you will do it he right way later.

Your being retarded if you would just say no when they want it senpai
It's not like you need to start a family and have 5 kids in your early 20s

>being white on tinder
Well you did prove my point

I'm going to be honest guys, I've fucked quite a few black women and a handful of Latinas. I would say I'm a 6/10 on a good day. From my experience, the darker they are the more interested they are in keeping you. I'll give some of my insight into both.
Going to Brazil during the Olympics was great (hur dur zika cover your willy before you get silly) but Colombia and Venezuela were better. Argentina was the best maybe only rivaled by Uruguay. Latinas in general love white guys as they are seen as better providers and father figures. However, if you aren't Catholic or at least a Christian then things get rocky real quick, especially if her family knows about you.
I had a negress in South Africa tell me that she prefers white men because "they typically don't just stick it in, pump, and quit. They grab, pull, kiss, and stroke everywhere and make you feel alive." Anything north of Zambia and south of Nigeria is just garbage.

Got to disagree, user. Look at the expressions on their faces for proof.

he wants you to tell him race mixing is okay when he does it so he can racemix without feeling guilty about it by performing mental gymnastics and convincing himself he "conquered" a nonwhite woman instead of facing the reality that he just debased himself and her

Cmon cunt, as if you would not let some Latina suck your dick if she offered

Race-mixing is degenerate if you have kids BUUUT is ok if your fucking a chink or brown roastie

"They paid a lot for this, just think of the money, it will be over soon."

Just be careful around the Africans my dude. Having lived there myself, it's a pretty badly std infested place.

Always covered my junk and used spermicide and only did it with the ones I knew were clean. I haven't been there in years though.