If anyone here has younger siblings in grade school, or teaches there themselves...

If anyone here has younger siblings in grade school, or teaches there themselves...what are they teaching kids these days? Like what are they telling kids about Trump/the EU/economics/politics in general?

teacher have no control, kids teach themselves random shit from the internet

it's bad man

Social studies teaches that nationalism means taking over other countries and stealing their shit

Basically all they teach in history are the crimes of white people and how America is a melting pot, jews were genocided gorillions of times throughout history for no reason, etc.

There is no more cucked job in the world than a history teacher these days, and this is from a white, conservative area

And almost all the language arts teachers go on reddit regularly

>tfw little sister is also a radical centrist and she lets you cuddle with her

Kids don't give a fuck what teachers say. My little brothers (12 year old twins) always joke about assuming pronouns and triggering people, I have no idea where they got it from. Theyre tall and pretty athletic and intelligent, but they're getting into video games and anime. They give me hope for the future generations, they sound like they'll make their way to Sup Forums at some point in the future.

They basically try to stay away from bias as much as possible, but it's still pretty obvious what they're thinking. I know Oregon at least is BASED liberal, anyways.

>teacher have no control
This, unless yoou are homeschooled the state decides what is taught and what isn't, if teachers go out of bounds they get reprimended and fired.

>radical
>centrist

at least in my state, teachers teach to what the law mandates framed around what will be on the end of year test

I once saw my chemistry teacher literally have a Reddit tab open on the browser, visible on the Promethean board.
My Latin teacher in high school knew what Reddit and other internet culture hubs were but I doubt he went on them. Quite redpilled AFAIK.

History teacher here.

The issue is that the majority of people becoming teachers became diehard liberals in college.

I've been teaching for six years now, and have never spent more than two class periods talking about the Holocaust (as opposed to the two weeks most others will spend).

My students buy and large test better because I don't waste time talking about trivial shit.

>taking her kindness and ignorance for granted
day of the rope for pedos will come, even if I have to do it myself

They say Noam Chomsky is Jesus.

The thing about this is that the government can't outright tell you how to teach; but they will provide additional funding if things are done how they like

Thanks based history teacher. It was a few of my history, govt, and econ teachers that helped me with the red pill.

hey Sup Forums i'm almost done with high school i dropped out last year anyways ill be done in a month and i have this online math i got low test grades in.the teacher can let me redo test as well, i was wondering if there is a way to get into the system by sending him a email and correcting my grades it's not a public school server just adult education i would appreciate it very much.

maybe you should work on your english grades first

How does her pussy taste/smell?

>lets

Depends. If you're in a good area in a relevant part of the country its SJW central. If its your average suburb or "urban" area, teachers barely understand their own subject, but know enough to know that they don't know. Certain private schools are still good, but they're slipping.

She never let me """""cuddle""""" with her

Substitute teacher here in a city with majority Hispanic population.

I make the kids speak English to me. You should see some of the kids that still raise their hand and say "banyo" to try and go to the bathroom. They have been at the school for the full year already, how can their normal teacher not have them say fucking bathroom? Its ridiculous

I can confirm public high school in California is just an anti-racism/white-privilege indoctrination program. In English, we are writing or reading about racism. In math we are figuring out how when White's will become a statistical minority in the country. In Computers, it's all group work. 1 white kid in every group, and 4 wetbacks. The white kid does the work by himself and everybody gets a good grade. In health we spent a month on the psychological effects of racism. It's a fucking joke.

That's when you say, 'chinga tu madre, puta'. It means, like, 'go ahead, my really good friend'

Im not retarded. I've lived near spanish speakers my whole life. I just expect a tiny bit of effort to speak English.

Also a kid drew this a few classes ago. Guess they know some history

Hory shet! Please tell me that was done by an autistic 4 year old or something.

I forget, I know it wasn't special ed. Think it was 3rd grade or something.

fuck man did know it was that bad here. i gotta move to texas or some shit before I pass my genes along

Also are most classes these days really seated by "pods" (groups of like 5-6 desks together) and not just individual seats?

In elementary schools they are. And then they expect you not to mess with/talk to the people around you

Thats dumb because some kids are introverts....

They're doing the same shit in business offices too...Getting rid of private officers and making them "open"

That's why I'm gonna start my own business