Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I'm a hard core nationalist.

My gf is illegal here. I really want to report her but I feel sorry for her because they will deport her whole family too.

But part of me really wants to send a tip to ICE right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she has to go back

Can she come to Australia?

America is your gf now.

Yeah nah fuck off mate, we're full

do it faggot

do it fag

Do your Civic duty you nigger.

do the right thing user.

Do it.

You can send her to the moon in 9 years

>Citizen-kun, I'm sorry your girlfriend got deported.
>How about I be your date tonight

also sage slide thread

Marry her and get the family deported, best of both worlds

This. Faggot

She has to go back. They have to go back.

she has to go back

>hardcore nationalist
>illegal spic gf

Kys

Send her back. Do the right thing user

I can't fuck the earth, Nigel.

Dat ass tho, man.

If you only knew...

you're the problem with the West you nigger

Fuck off leaf, you probably appreciate pancake butts.

Go rub your dick with maple syrup and jack off.

Is she hot?

Keep proving my point Jamal

Why don't you go throw a basketball around and rid us of your retardation. This isn't your fucking personal blog.

This sounds like a great breakup story you can tell your friends over a beer. Follow your heart.

do the right thing amigo, and hit up ICE. There are plenty of great legal women, and if you don't want to have to deal with the emotional turmoil, just head over to TJ for a night.

YES

I give her a 8/10.

But she is a spic so she'll probably age like Milk.

Whatever, Liam. No one cares about Canada anyway.

She's waifu material, she actually browses Sup Forums

Fuck man, I'm gonna have to think about this really hard.

california?

New Mexico.

If she's White (highly doubt it) she can stay. Anything else and she has to go back.

Notice my ID faggot and listen to your god-emperor

She's not shitskin if that's what you're asking. But her parents are manlets and I assume she will look like a hobbit when she hits 45.

>She's not shitskin

Where is she from? Only shitskins would be here illegally. The eurobeaners don't do shit like that.

Idk. Shes just gonna get deported sooner or later. I wouldn't hide her from ICE but i wouldn't report either. Just wait a year or so and they'll get her and enjoy what time you have i guess. If you NEED to report someone go and report someone on twitter saying something like #IllegalAndProud
My mom is kinda like that. I think short girls are pump and dump tier. How tall is she btw?

she has to go back

if you don't report her right now I will send a tip to ICE myself and youll get a bunch of shit for harboring an illegal alien

Panama

WINNER

I have the ICE website open right now.

Actually when I was boning her yesterday, I had the ICE portal open and I think she noticed it. Kek

>Height
She's about 5'4"

do you play eu4 user?

What makes you think she noticed it? Did she sex you better than usual to get your mind off of it?

Naw, I'm not a gaymer.

Cuz we were chilling by my couch and watching the new Dave Chapelle standup and I was googling about ICE on my phone, and she looked at me with a smirk and I quickly hit the home button. lmao

Sex after was good, same as usual.

>If she's White
Fuck off, hypocrite. All illegals must be removed.

Do it user. Do it for your nation, for god's sake. Have a spine, this is nothing compared to the tough decisions your forefathers had to make. Do it! Compassion has no place here.

Dang

Clown

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

If I do it I want others to do it too.

No one seems to be doing shit for our nation, user.

Everyone's a hypocrite.

BTW her succ game is amazing, I've never seen this kind of game from a white girl :(

>I'm a hard core nationalist.
>
>My gf is illegal here.

NIce baitt breh.

White illegals are fine given they speak English.

Too many blacks and spics will dilute the gene pool over time leading to a general 'dumbing-down' of the average american.

Evolution is slow, and because of 'ethics' genetic experimentation and research into creating 'perfect' or 'ultimate' genealogies is illegal.

I'm getting /fit/ for this nation user.

Well I dont have a latina gf, so I have nobody to deport. Not sure what you want me to do, kek. Also why didnt you just pump and dump? Why commit to any degree? You made it worse for yourself. You were tempted too much by the vaginal jew.

how do you think she'd react if you straight up told her that you were considering reporting her ass to ICE?

You should both eat a bullet

>White illegals are fine given they speak English.
You need to die, buddy.

Hey fuck you spic.

Dunno user. I'm feeling her nahmean.
It's hard to explain. I've been with her for like 4 years now. She's actually funny as fuck.

I'm not sure. She's pretty laid back but I assume this will touch a nerve or she'll laugh it off. She has a good sense of humor.