Something very bad is happening tomorrow. Lots of people are going to die. I don't know what it is...

Something very bad is happening tomorrow. Lots of people are going to die. I don't know what it is, but I know there will be something. Stay at home tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.thinimg.com/img/b76.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if it happens in my home?

Then you're fugged

region?

kek confirms bog happening

It's the Bogs.

Tl;dr: It's the Nogs.

Thats what I thought. I sure hope the bomb doesnt drop tomorrow. I am out of my suboxone and wont get more till wednesday. withdrawals suck.

Get - a - outta - my - face UH!

Parabam, yeah but that kind of facilitating stuff ends up facilitation the facilitation.

Yeah I know man. Hey!

UH!

>implying i leave my home
the outside world is bright and scary

bogs confirmed happenign bogs incoming

bog bog bog

I know these threads are all pure shit, but we seem short on happenings lately. We are all very hungry and all we've had to eat are little crumbs. We need the whole enchilada.

Tomorrow is already here user.

Embrace the Chaos.

Those digits BOGs confirmed!!!!

Offering an heirloom pre-pepe meme to Kek, may he reveal some part of this mystery to us.

Remember to never be spiteful of lost digits. The Universe is Chaos and your numbers simply escaped his webbed grasp.

I think of Kek as a sort of Chaotic composer or musician. He strums along to whatever tune suits his purposes, and it may change at any time. Some part of his designs will always be beyond us.

what will you give us when you're proven wrong?

>People die
>Something bad

What do you guys think will happen?
Im scared

Will a pony be involved?

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

nice digits

its bog

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT BUT DON'T COME TO PENNSYLVANIA TOMMOROW

Most definitely the JOGs.

Don't tell me its actually The Happening!

Now I'm actually scared.

I'm guessing either EU makes a violent move on Gibraltar, or Yellowstone erupts.

Just keep it out of NE or TX, plox.

Whaaat? No!

Kim Jung Un will do something ballsy, knowing Trump and Xi are meeting to discuss how to end him.

North Korea makes a big move.

The United States loses a hemisphere of influence.

Nuclear terrorist attack in France

I really hope that the happening will be an excuse to kick every muslim of civilized countries.

HOLY SHIT LOOKATTHIS HAPPENIG AS I TYPE THIS PEOPLE ARE DYING

DO NOT CONDONE FUCKHEAD DONT DO IT

Take a dirt nap shill nigger

>inb4 it's something in Equator because of the fradulent election result.

>LITERALLY LENIN AS PRESIDENT

checked. KEK WILLS A HAPPENING

they are telling the truth about 9/11 and civil war is going to start

Unironically heard this(best korea) is one of very few kabbal completely controlled strongholds.

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

CHECK 'EM

>Stay at home tomorrow.

Fuck you, I'm going to the liquor store, it's my day off.

Shut up ya flamin' galah. Everyone knows the Emus have learnt to fly and now they're coming for you and the rest of the world.

>We are the Bogs
>Lower your shields and surrender your ship
>We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own
>Your culture will adapt to service ours
>Resistance.is.futile.

No hay nada que leer aquí. Lo siento. Me voy a dormir ahora.

Who is they and civil war between whom user?

here before it happens. Garo B

that's it. i'm going to bed.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Praise kek. I've been happening starved.

I want to dream.

i.thinimg.com/img/b76.gif

Obama Surveillance is the real story,

By the time anything gets close to hrc she'll be playing fucking reach around granny with obama in tahiti

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

HERE WE GO LADS

READY

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

god almighty you sleepfaggots are retarded

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Oh shit, I didnt even think about that.

They launched a missile during the Japan/US visit.

Here's an idea, quit being a pussy and take the withdrawals you earned them. Then you can quit opiates all together. Use cannabis it will help

>Stay at home tomorrow.
No, I have work tomorrow, and the weekends and the Friday and Monday that bookend them are 'critical days' where we get extra points on our record for absences.

I'd rather just risk it, if there's a happening it'll be someplace like New York or LA and won't directly affect me anyway in my small town.

uhhhhh

guys??

Ya guys come on get some rest it's getting late. I'm getting sleepy just want to clo-

KEK'S WILL DEMANDS BLOOD

His virginity

Alien abductions will just be a smokescreen to cover up the rapture.

Goto sleep sockpuppet

Since you may be refering to a preventable crime like a school shooting or act of terrorism I'll flag this post so the mod's can report you to the FBI.

Joke's not so funny now, is it?

If digits, US commercial aviation is grounded after today.

>occult dubz of truth

Well it pays being a NEET in bumfuck nowhere

Kek is dead, guy.

here's the proofs

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now. Go to sleep and ignore anything you may have read here.

you know who, people who are tired of the bullshit they are breaking the rules and now is the time to choose a side, the war is going to be orchestrated by the people who believe it and those who denies it simply as that

HE'S HERE

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now. Bye.

hmm...i think i will get some sleep...maybe some masturbation before?hmm i don't know but i will certainly sleep soon

Just took these for Kek hehe

Hey fed. Are you willing to help out an user and be a reference?

Die already. This doesn't even work so just stop.

>no timestamp

We're working on it.

Jeff is going to fire up the Sup Forums party van right now.

WikiLeaks is literally a government official slashfic website now.

falling for the cannbitch jew.

THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!!!

Anyone else up for waking up at like 7 am with me and all going to our respective breakfast restaurants for a nice breakfast and a quick walk around tour respective parks?

Digits for Berlin. i can ... feel it

What does that even mean

The real withdraws don't even happen for a week :^ )

Seriously, your froggod is gone user.

It happened already. its over.

do you amerifats realize the gilbraltar thing is just a response to a question from a journalist? theres literally no plans to go to war over gilbraltar by either side

Wait. Isn't today the day "FBI user" claimed all would be revealed and that we'd find out how fucked we are?

Just some caps from /fit/-/lit/

poundtown time

The post that saved the world

I pretty much have no where to go until fall when I attend UNLV. Comfy as fuck

Nothing will happen