Fuck off back to the donald you stupid reddit cumstains. Im tired of your larping tryhard bullshit...

Fuck off back to the donald you stupid reddit cumstains. Im tired of your larping tryhard bullshit. Either assimalate to the board culture or fuck off. Its physically painful to converse with you guys and your memes are shit. AHHHHHHHB

Also what happened tp sage can we not fucking sage anymore?

DUCE DUCE DUCE

t. Shareblue

You ever stop to think that we actually cant stand your cancerous asses? I mean realistically shareblue wouldnt put in this much effort to out you larping pieces of shit for what you are.

Umm, stay mad, virgin. Sup Forums belongs to us now. We simply outnumber you. The jig is up. Time to leave. This is r/pol/

Yo I didn't have this in my Anchovy collection, thanks!

Got any more?

Picture for picture

I want to see all so-called larps, in case one might be real. I have discovered some good info from 4pol, and from reddit, and from infinitypol, and from beamstat, and many other locations. I know it is natural to feel a closeness and affinity to a place you have called home, but posting this stuff is childish and stupid. It also reeks of attempting to hide the truth. If that is the case, then fuck off.

Instead of getting mad at "larpers" why not get mad at the blacked and drumpf posts which riddle the threads, or the stormfront shit that has nothing to do with POLITICS, since politics is the purpose of this board.

no one wants you

wtf, we should've supported hillary

All i got surry

Becausw its the redditors that dont want to lurk and end up bumping the majority of these shill threads. And again their memes are stale as fuck. Haha t. shariablue

Why do american lesbians all look like little bois?
>pic unrelated

Its still here just hasn't been viewable for years. Stop people from acting like it's a le downboat

awww is the weeb getting upset? ill have you know I've been browsing Sup Forums since 2006 but prefer Reddit because it contains less faggots. as long as you know which sub reddit to follow. here on Sup Forums weebs seem to think its ok to leave their containment boards and shit up every other board with their degeneracy. you have to go back, double nigger

>Double nigger

Look at you go. That was fun i guess. Just post anime and the shitty redditors will out themselves. LOL

Now leave you fucking le degenerate

>sage all lesbians trying to look like trap boi pussies
>pic unrelated

Are you [triggered], cuckstain?

Do not reply to redditors

Fuck off back to the donald you stupid reddit cumstains. Im tired of your larping tryhard bullshit. Either assimalate to the board culture or fuck off. Its physically painful to converse with you guys and your memes are shit. AHHHHHHHB

>redditors using reverse psychology to pretend like The Donald is the primary board culture of reddit