In today's society, what choice does a black youth have besides steady thuggin?

In today's society, what choice does a black youth have besides steady thuggin?

Personal responsibility?

Hitting licks and flipping raw

Ask Ben Carson

Getting an education?

Get a STEM degree.
Make six figures easy doing dumb shit.

Thuggin doesn't pay.
There's far more easier money to be had.

As far as going white collar....
I wouldn't go so far as selling one's soul in order to make money off of the destruction of society.. That's white nigger tier shit.

Suicide

going to college for near free, getting preferential hiring, welfare, etc. we've been over this about a million times

Go to a trade school, become an electrician or a carpenter, actually fix things instead of breaking them.

Even crime was more respectable before niggers got involved. The white gangs of the 19th and early 20th century would be shocked at the degeneracy of the modern shitskin gangs.

if you want white privilege, act like em. accept nothing is holding you back besides your own misconception about yourselves.

I wish I could I have a bulged disc......

literally anything else...

You always have a choice. It's called radical freedom. Unless our every action is predetermined, you always have a choice to do or not do something. There is nothing stopping you from running naked down the street. There's nothing stopping you not doing that either.

Society may impose punishments to discourage certain behavior but at the end of the day you are still free to engage in that behavior.

The catch is that every good or bad thing that happens to you is your own fault. If you break a law, which you're free to do, the responsibility for that action is yours and yours alone. You made the choice.

Now a black youth can choose to be a thug. He may blame society or his dad or money, but it's his choice and his alone to rob a store or mug someone. He could also choose to read about cars and engines in his spare time to become a mechanic, if that was his dream job for example. But thats his choice, his responsibility, his burden.

You are free to choose. That is your blessing and your punishment.

In today's society, how is steady thuggin even remotely a valid choice? You know that shit's not really lucrative, right? The whole "carrying bankrolls and poppin Crystal, gold-plated .50 and a Bugatti", that's from rap lyrics and movies. IRL, in all but the rarest instances, 'steady thuggin'" has you living in your mother's Section 8 apartment, scraping up pennies to ride your (stolen) bike to the corner store to buy one bottle of malt liquor, in between bouts of jail time. If it doesn't get your ass killed first.

There's this ridiculous false dichotomy in liberals' minds where the only choice young black men have is to work menial labor in grinding perpetual poverty or attain mobility through crime, when in reality the choice is to get trapped in grinding perpetual poverty through crime or do literally anything else.

How can I make dumbasses understand this? Do I need to phrase it through a fucking Harry Potter metaphor?

The thing that always makes me laugh about (most) blacks is that if they put half the amount of time and energy they put into robbing, scheming and scamming people into a legitimate business they would be wealthy.

I worked as property manager and retail worker for 5 years. Some of the scams they pulled were genuinely creative. One guy copied all the license plates and make/model of the cars in our parking lot. Then they would make fake license plates to steal gas with.

One guy stood outside our store for hours in sub zero temperatures telling people he needed $6.50 for a bus ticket everyday. I just wanted to tell him “Dude, if you can take out our garbage and sweep up and not steal anything we’ll give you $12 an hour and full benefits. You’re going to freeze to death” but like I said they don't think that way.

This

Sports
Literally anything a white man can do. Go to school and overcome your genetic destiny.

straight thuggin

You're aware Tupac was a millionaire, right?

this probably sounded a lot more deep and inspiring in your head, huh

Suicide.

throw rubber balls and rhyme incoherent words that make no sense. And if thats too difficult, 'thuggin' which is most the population.

Use the shit out of the system. Get into some affirmative action program, get a scholarship for being dindu and having average grades, graduate with little debt, get a high paying job in a high tech company that has an employee diversity program, win at life

Nah. Just trying to condense Nietzsche, Camus and Satre to a simplified level you septics might be able to understand. Looks like I failed.

You're aware Tupac
>was one individual case
>had no prior involvement in gangs or drug-dealing before his career, and actually studied at the Baltimore School for the Arts, taking classes in acting and dance
>got his ass shot, sent to jail, and then shot again and killed once he'd made his millions and started getting involved in gang bullshit
Right?

you read his fucking biography?

people will literally pay for their entire education then hire them just for their skin color. They have plenty of options.

This pretty much, the nigs have it insanely easier these days with all the minority quota and all the sjw bullshit everywhere.
The smart ones use the fuck out of that.

Blatantly taken out of context.