Commie Flag Removal General

This script: pastebin.com/raw/2EQ3EvCZ
Instructions for top script here: And this script are fine: pastebin.com/EnwDevKe

Must have a plebbit account made before March 31st to participate. Physically remove these commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iNz4mb3b
pastebin.com/EnwDevKe
pastebin.com/raw/2EQ3EvCZ
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REMOVE GOMMUNIST

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

can we just change r/furry to r/faggy? less pixels to deal with desu.

We're also building the kekistani flag in the lower portion of the map: pastebin.com/iNz4mb3b

Or we can leave scripts running overnight

Sleep is for the weak.

remove communists first

>implying the kekistani flag won't get vandalized and destroyed immediately

Sup Forums is weak, just focus on fucking the commies, it's better than spreading everyone thin

Quit trying to D&C. That's why every /r/place effort on Sup Forums has been a failure so far. I wouldn't be surprised if they banned place posters who changed it to /r/faggy like they ban swastikas.

Uh guys....... we're kind of losing massively now...

They are running the same script, just in greater numbers, it's replacing our dots almost immediately. We need more numbers running the script

>pastebin.com/EnwDevKe
The script starts with a small square and finds all the points and tries to paint the non-black points yellow. It adds 10 the square size forever. Basically, this script will just paint everything yellow. It sleeps for 5 mins after running through all the accounts. Very basic script. It's nothing malicous. It doesn't check for when a session dies or anything so eventually the script will fail and have to be started again for new session tokens.

you people are retards and have no strategy or intuition for statistics,
and explaining it to you just enables lurkers to revise their tactics. the (A) was an adaptation of theirs

>They are running the same script, just in greater numbers, it's replacing our dots almost immediately. We need more numbers running the script
Pretty much this.
Yeah it fails after awhile. Not much you can do about that. Or rather, not much I can do about that.

Iceland I keep getting this error (pic related)

Using this script:
This script: pastebin.com/raw/2EQ3EvCZ

ahhhhh yaaaaa

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

That's correct, and it placed a dot for you at 17,419 with the color of yellow. It's running good mate. Welcome to team Physical Removal.

The numbers it's printing is the tile coordinates which you just placed, it's not an error. Are you sure it's not working?

Did you faggots really take the bait and use the script for what the commies use as if it were meant to destroy it?

Pic related was like 15 minutes ago

Why are you painting red? We're covering the whole thing in yellow.

Test any script you run while logged out
This one is legit, try for yourself tho there's lying communist scum all over these threads

I've tested the second script. It's the one the black void was using. It's just recolored for yellow instead. I like it better than the javascript one as it doesn't have an issue if your browser desyncs with what is currently placed.

until you faggots kick it into high gear, this is a total lost cause.

There's got to be a way to paint without waiting five minutes.

Reddit uses modhashes to prevent cross site request forgeries. There has to be a way to falsify them. As far as I can tell, they are 10 alphanumeric characters and then a 160 bit hash.

The communist flag cannot be defeated, they have bots/retards working on keeping it intact 24/7 and they've kept their corner since the beginning. Reddit is too full of communists to be able to defeat them without at least a couple hundred scrips running all day to erase the flag.

That's not to say that we shouldn't keep going. If we can't defeat them we can at least keep them focused on defending their retarded symbol and preventing them from spreading further.

Ok, I caught it in time. They're erasing us very fast now.

Thank you both.

Why do you all think their resistance has increased so dramatically?

Instead of covering the hammer and sickle up, how about we just fuck it up? Make it look like something else. It'll take less time.

Ive been running my own script to try to fuck the faggot pony flag but Im only one man and they have a fuckton of bots.

Becuase Sup Forums and Sup Forums is divided between 3 projects. Sup Forums divided between kekistan flag that definitely won't stay and hammer sickle removal.

Sup Forums is busy doing black void shit. That ancom flag is a perfect starting point but they don't choose it for some faggy reason.

Also, lack of interest from Sup Forums in general on shitting up /r/place. Wish we had more bodies that were interested, but it is what it is. The communists on reddit have recruited from 4 different flavors of commie subreddits.

Leddit we don't care about your site GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE!

AFAIK it won't make a difference. This is a numbers game.

We are hurt by the fact that others are painting different colors to deface it.

If we had a "not" script, it would be better.

As in: Anything NOT yellow within the defined hammer and sickle is fine.
Anything NOT red outside is fine.

communists are marginally worse than ponyfags, change the direction of your ire

Bump

That's what the first and second scripts do Pinochet. They check the pixels for anything not yellow. If it's not yellow they drop a pixel to make it yellow.

Can we recruit from T_D? I know they have specific restrictions on "brigading."

I would think we could easily annihilate them with their muscle.

Theres BLM bullshit below it now. Fuck that faggot site.

wow just like in real life

Oh wait, my bad I see what you're saying. I don't want to code that, but I do know what you're saying. It'd be stronger for sure. Not yellow in the hammer and sickle would be good.

T_D about to be busy protecting snek I think. Depends on if the_void are attacking it.

Why not just write "Russia was here" over the Ukraine flag or drawing a muslim Crescent over Germay's banner?
It would be way easier than to try to draw pepe or defacing something entirely...

It doesn't matter what you do to it, they have numbers automatically restoring any chances done to it. I'm doing my part but by the looks of it we're only a few dozen strong at best.

And the voidfags keep blacking irrelevant shit but not the fucking commie side of course. They're one of the few with enough numbers, and they're operating fairly close to it, the best move might be to join them and help spread the void south.

Thanks I didn't even notice that one, looks legit

Them void nazis are going to kill the snake.

Yes, but if someone else wants to try and draw a Pepe with green, then we're just neutralizing each other.

yeah i guess. tried looking for free old reddit accounts but i think they deleted all the real old ones. cant find any newer but still old enough accounts

>They're one of the few with enough numbers, and they're operating fairly close to it, the best move might be to join them and help spread the void south.
I tried convincing them earlier. They apparently don't want to do that. It would be a good spot for their ends. Lots of void potential in the commie area.

If you want to draw a pepe, we'd have to all be running the same pepe script. For now it's easier to try and gather enough autists to paint it yellow before trying to swap over to a pepe on their commie stuff. If we can't even yellow out the flag there's no way we can pepe it up.

Sorry newfag, not up on lingo.

the_void?

Also what do they mean on T_D when they say /redacted/?

Yeah we were replying at the same time. You caught my point in your last reply - if some rogue user was trying to draw a pepe he'd be hurting our cause, because our script would neutralize the green.

Anyone know a lot of throwaway accounts? They probably all have shit passwords, they're fucking throwaways. Nobody gives a shit about them. A little bit of guessing and we might have a small army of potential bots.

The void are Sup Forums users trying to spread black over everything. If you look at the hammer and sickle on the far left side of /r/place and go north to the top left that's where the void is working right now.

>the_void

a subreddit dedicated to spreading blackness across the entirety of place

>/redacted/

code/meme to refer to /r/politics, which accused /r/the_donald of brigading them. so they started referring to it as /redacted/ to satisfy admins.

Is infinity pol in on this?

infinity's been hacked, I think inf. Sup Forums is just an archive at the moment.

They anchored the thread last I looked. I'll see if anything has changed.

chek't

Thanks user(s)

Team crush commies is losing for now, but I'm leaving Iceland's script on all night.

They were messing with snek too, but whoever's defending that recovered.

Nice fuckin get

checkedddd

>kids sitting around worshiping communism

sexy digits

What the fuck is wrong with them? Why is communism getting popular again?

Void was a joint Sup Forumsb/ operation. Mods kept nuking the threads so void got buttfucked due to a lack of numbers. They were strong but made too many enemies like Nazi Germany. I helped them because I found the whole thing interesting but dropped out due to setbacks

>itt Sup Forums tries to foil leddit commies' 50x50 pixel art and fails miserably

lol have you autists been doing this all day? there's like less than 20 stray pixels on that thing atm

People are trash and just want an excuse to hurt others.

kinda like that whole mass deportation thing. different "demographic", same depraved millennial impulses.

FUCKING CHECKED

They're cucked millennials who didn't live through the cold war. Combined with leftist college professors and spending a lot of time on plebbit.

People just swept up in this multi-kulti gayness and the concept that everyone is equal, so therefore, we should give that junky nigger lover the doctors salary!