Nigger hate threads are board culture, let's get one going

Nigger hate threads are board culture, let's get one going.

Look at how pathetic niggers are without handouts from the white man.

Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

>eating mud cookies.

If all niggers were exterminated tomorrow, the rest of humanity would get along much better. Society would flourish.

Can niggers even be considered human?

At least he's trying to find the niglet a better home.

shit CeeLo Green really let himself go, huh

>Quintessential silverback.

An older meme

Is it making clay pigeons?

Haitians get a lot of handouts

Hands cut off you mean

maybe get a job lifting heavy equipment for nasa?

kek

S-steve Harvey?

What is that?

good to see black women have been the same throughout history

This caught me off guard

That how it still is today in Nigeria. Succesful criminals are held in high regard by the general community.

They even pray to God to let a robbery succeed.

Fuck off you racist nazi scum, I hope you get bombed by North Korea

At least give him eyebrows. Anyone would look weird without eyebrows.

Slim jims

where do you think you are m8?
take another look at this board's logo, then >>>reddit

>implying this isn't reddit

Based Lao Yang

Walked into a Giant Eagle today to see some nig collecting money for "Urban Youth Development League" with his fucking nigger hood up in the middle of the day. Just to be decent I was going to say hi, but he turned his nose up at me like the proud nig he was.

this isn't even true. the top 10%, maybe. the top 20% of blacks includes all the low-level 'service economy' managers whose success is defined primarily by their being smart enough to genuinely decide they don't want to go to prison.

anti-theft devices on snack food. the joke is two-fold - the devices connect by piercing-like needles which would rendering the food unfit for sale by puncturing their airtight packaging.

>waa mommy I can't get laid but those niggers get ;____; better blame others and not improvise myself
How sad it must be you

Are you the same nigger in Finland from the other thread? Fuck off you slope-headed 80 IQ subhuman.

This is why i love chinks more than the other nonwhite races.

>Lao Yang

The Chinese man.. They're colonizing africa since whites are too cucked to keep it, and what's fucking hilarious is that Chinese are way too realistic to abolish their soon to be set up apartheid. Their apartheid will last forever, mark my words

With South Africa's land reform war coming up soon im sure that the white afrikaners will all leave aswell. Then ofc some ooga booga civil wars happen and after that indeed the chinese come in and africa will be colonized by the chinks.

No, sad is eating dirt cakes.