Mormons will be the last white people

What other group of white people could hold out as long?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granite_Mountain_(Utah)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Amish.

The mormons I know are desperate to mix and prove they are not racists (lie). I think that other races are not stupid enough to buy their religion.

In the US:
Protestant: 91% white;
Orthodox: 87% white;
Mormon: 86% white;
Catholic: 65% white;
Jehova's Witness: 34% white

Mormons are pretty cucked. And desperate for attention and approval especially pre-adulthood.

Church leaders up to the 2000s advised against race mixing. They have laxed it a little, but I am sure faith mixing is still frowned on. Since most American Mormons are white, I think there will be white Mormons for a long time to come.

In a long-term apocalyptic situation maybe the Amish would do OK. They could get by with less than most people.

Mormons stock food and water. They also own guns and have a huge secret vault inside of a mountain in Utah. None of the disadvantages of restricting themselves to 19th Century technology.

Are morons even considered human?

no. mormons only marry other mormons, it just so happens that all mormons used to be white.
now they send their missionaries all over the world to mostly latino countries and come home with latina waifus. they arent actually allowed to do anything on their missions so they send back for them when they get home.

t. living in utah and know multiple people who have done this.

The Borderers... unfortunately.

The Pilgrims and the Quakers had good ideas going for them, but at least one of them was too weak and toothless to defend their way of life.

> Protestant
How the fuck does that work when all the blacks I know of in the South follow protestant sects?

>They also own guns and have a huge secret vault inside of a mountain in Utah
fuckin wot? They have a lot of money, and they put up fucking temples all over the place. southern alberta has a LOT of mormons

No, Moronis are more evolved.

Yeah but they hid that shit until you got close enough for it to get awkward. at least that was my experience.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granite_Mountain_(Utah)

Supposedly it's an archive for records. It is true that ancestry is really important to them because they believe in posthumous baptism. Still, that vault could serve as a shelter.

Furthermore: there are a TON of Mormons in the FBI and CIA.

Bullshit. I grew up around them. Of 10 that go, maybe 5 return (quietly), 2-3 of those 5 break off from the "path" completely. And the 5 that went through with it maybe come back to hometown, marry young, and lead a relatively stable life and marriage, assuming virginity. But that's becoming less common as towns expand into cities.

This. Mormons are ready for every conceivable happening. It is pounded into every Mormon's skull at the pulpit every other week. Be prepared, do temple work, and spread the gospel. That is the big three of Mormonism.

If Colorado can legalize schedule 1 narcotics, why cant Utah have polygamy ? Federal law doesnt seem to apply to western states anymore.

Popularity

thats cause they dont want to move to canada.

Hmm. Never been to Utah, but I knew it was important to them. Many have relatives down there and routines make trips to and from. I know they have quite a bit of *pull* in government affairs, more so than the catholic church for sure. But I don't know the redpill on mormons now, outside of growing up around them.

They don't want to move, period. They like homogenous communities. Which from a principled ethnic nationalist standpoint is fine. But idk, I don't trust them. They are jew lite

From my experience, a greater percentage of American blacks follow protestant sects. Whites are all split up among different sects and a growing amount are non-religious. 14% of the country is black, and only 65% or so is white. You tell me how a subset of less than 70% becomes 91% when compared against a vast majority of 14%.

It probably comes from their history of being chased across the US until they ended up in a shit place no one else wanted to inhabit.

Utah/SLC really is like a holy land to them.

It's true we are getting ready to form our own nation in Jackson county Missouri, that's why we have billions saved and also store for emergency.

Source am lifelong mormonfag

Blacks left for JW, Catholicism and atheism.
>post human baptism
They caused a stir when them claiming to save all aborted babies a few years back.

Because 6.9% of Americans come from historically black churches. You must live in the crime belt.

i meant the latinas dont want to move to canada. they see an american boy in a shirt and tie and cant wait to come here

mormons are mostly harmless with traditional values centered around the patriarch so they are fine by me

I knew you sneaky momos were up to something.

Jew lite but without the intelligence to engage in actual deception. We subvert but are basically up front about it

Missouri is the real holy land. It's only a matter of time before they return.

Amish

>That many (Protestant) evangelicals

WE'RE FUCKED.

Sadly since the vast amounts of Brazilian converts recently, idk if it will really qualify as much of an ethnostate. Hopefully it's only us citizens that are commanded to move

It's weird that religions never pick a nice place to be their holy land. It's always some shithole like Jerusalem or Mecca. Or Missouri.

Blacks attend other protestant churches besides "historically black" ones. The local baptist shows I saw in the south had a bunch of blacks in the congregation.

non tolerant ones.

Polygamy has been forbidden in the LDS since the beginning of the 20th century.

Holy shit checked. I think kek is trying to tell us something. Bir tawill?

How are you going to do it? Just casually announce you all are annexing US territory?

Gypsies
>not white
we're white niggers, but we're still white, and we bash sandniggers that give us shit

Yeah, but that's the doctrine. Joseph Smith taught that Adam lived somewhere along the Grand river just 60 miles N-NE of KC. Independence is the headquarters of the offshoot church of bloodline followers, of which Joseph Smith's wife and sons used to be members.

Oh i know, I'm just quoting pew statistics. But they don't know much about race
>jews
>95% white

By force under penalty by federal law, Mormons never wanted that though.

Are Mormon wives loyal? I'm considering joining the faith just to bag a young Mormon wife.

The overwhelming majority of blacks outside the deep south are catholic.

It's a far cry from Jerusalem or Mecca. It's not Hawaii or California either.

No, I knew so many mormon girls who were sluttier than the catholic ones.

>oy vey goyim join the progressive catholic church and give us more money for the golden throne while we drive more muslims and beaners into your countries so that one day we can die with dignity after failing to convert more muds
die papist rat

I'm not privy to all the details, my best guess is a consolidation of the saints similar to in Utah where we can implement state and local law to our preference. After that we would declare independence only if we felt the federal government was intruding on the practice of our religion. The state of the government plays a big part in this and I think if Hillary had won the election it's likely we would have moved already

There's a whole TV show about Mormon wives not believing that their husbands are gay. Something like that. They do put a lot of energy into getting their husbands to "straighten".

>last white people
I had a chink mormon at my door the other day trying to convert me to this bullshit

for mormons the only marriage that counts is a temple marriage. now if a man and a woman get married in the temple, and the woman dies, she is still eternally married to the man. the man can now remarry, again in the temple, and have another wife eternally "sealed" to him. however if the man were to die in the original relationship, then the woman is married to him forever and cannot be remarried (in the mormon way).

tldr: polygamy exists in modern mormonism

Yes. Divorce is heavily stigmatized even if the marriage is frowned upon

Bullshit. Niggers are southern baptists. Nobody joined those insane-asylum JW nuthouses.

Mormons have higher birthrates, but they aren't white nationalists. There's nothing that prevents from intermixing with Mormons of other races.

That's a demonstrable crock of shit, catholics are utterly degenerate for the most part. Only a few trads are more chaste than the average mormon. I say this as someone who doesn't even consider mormons to be christian.

>this dumb nigger things blacks are baptist
Blacks are AME (African Methodist Episcopal), Catholic, and Methodist more than anything else. Next runner up is Holiness and some other non-denominational crap. Baptist is way way back down the list.

>I say this as someone who doesn't even consider mormons to be christian.
i know the reason but im curious why you think this.

I understood that

seems like a shitty place to be though, even though nobody claims it

It's true that polygamy does exist in a doctrinal form, I would say it also does in mainstream Christianity a la abraham

> not white nationalists
If they followed Brigham Young's or even Joseph Smith's separate but equal teachings, they would be pretty close.

The Book of Mormon

All of the practicing Mormons I've met are almost sickeningly wholesome. Their religion is insane, but they exemplify traditional value.

Live in your delusion, cuck, I know what I know. Mormon chicks will suck cock eagerly because their tradition denies their nature. They are yuge sluts.

not that user but i've heard mormonism once be compared to christianity in the same way that once can compare christianity and Judaism

Most importantly I'd say that the fact Mormons teach salvation through works and not just faith alone is a big point.

I'm not too sure about this one but I think that they have some weird views about the Trinity as well.

>southern baptist
>creating a new church around Biblically justifying slavery
Pretty based

but they do believe in the divinity of jesus christ and the holy ghost and all that. or is it because the NT said there would not be other books?

It really isn't that insane many fringe points of doctrine are exaggerated and sensationalized

>Catholics are any better

You guys barely vote Republican and can fuck off. You had a good history but your Pope is a fucking cuck

where do you live? utah mormons are much different than other state mormons. i dated a girl who had even held hands with someone til she was 17. and it was a huge fucking deal to her friends when it happened

>Mormonism
A childish cult. Its followers who actually believe the mythology it preaches are fucking idiots
>inb4 "le enlightened fedora tipper"
You know its true, faggot, Fuck off

> I think that they have some weird views about the Trinity as well

christians see the trinity, the father son and holy ghost as one being. mormons see them as three separate entities

Le enlightened Fedora tipper.

No one can defend their religion. But will they outlast other more cucked white populations? Will any other white population outlive them?

Mormon are idio-

You need to learn that people live secret lives, homeskillet. I've been all over the country from my military days, and worked with alot of mormons and exmormons, and their women were freaks.

As it should be

This

lol

This is actually true. Mormonism is probably one of the worst religions. The only thing the do well is breed. The actual church is so strict that a majority of them fall off the band wagon. The only people who commit to the church are the ultra faithful and poor people who need financial help. They do a good job at giving hand outs to single moms.

>I've been all over the country from my military days, and worked with alot of mormons and exmormons
thats exactly what i said homeskillet. mormons in utah are traditional as fuck. mormons in other places are raised around mostly non mormons and their traditional lifestyle is now restrictive, not the norm

all according to the dead sea scrolls

I went to a Catholic school and met more coal-burners there than anywhere else in my life.

Their Church teaches many things that conflict with both Old and New Testament cosmology and theology. It's like Star Trek Canon vs. JJ Abrams Star Trek.

Good luck finding your perfect mormon princess, user. I'm sure she's out there, and definitely she's not a slut. Especially if she's a Ute.

musical is great

>Or Missouri.
kansas fags not welcome

If my wife would die in a freak accident I'd probably take my daughters and move to Utah and become a Mormon.

That's possible right? We are Catholics.

Missouri is less sandy and any brown people just try to steal your car in the bad parts which are few and not blow shit up
this gets it

They literally believe they will ascend to Godhood after death, equal to that of jesus.

Northern Ireland

Gonna have to go with what says, Mormons are far and away the least degenerate, most traditional, and most normal and socially well-adjusted group of people I've ever been around. I'm kind of shocked by people's comments in this thread, but I had heard that there are not-so-moral Mormons in Utah, and I guess I can believe there are Mormons like that around the country, but there weren't any where I grew up. Anyone who wanted to be a whore that bad would just leave Mormonism and get in with the other groups; maybe being a closeted whore is more common in homogeneous areas where such behavior would lead to universal condemnation.
The suburb I grew up in had 2 Mormon wards, the Mormons here are based. I wasn't raised religious but I credit them partially with my not being degenerate, because they made it normal

Us good ol boys from the Appalachian mountains. We're knowledgeable, resilient, and most importantly, we're ready. Our women are top tier and know their role if SHTF.

Southwest Virginia
All of West Virginia
Eastern Tennessee
Northwestern North Carolina

Come home Wyatt Mann. Before it's too late. We won't be very accommodating to moochers regardless of skin color if you have no skills and wait till the last minute. However we are willing to befriend, protect, and teach those who come before the happening.

>you'll never be in an ultra fundamentalist Christian sect that is rabidly pro-white

Good for you if not larping. Make tons of white traditionalist babies

I have a few lifelong mormon friends. They're all white, all had 4+ girlfriends before marrying, and every single gf was white. There's a taboo against mixing but no one will say it.

>Never been to Utah

Don't come. We're full.

Mormons are more than happy to let you convert and start paying their tithe. I wouldn't exactly call them fundamentalist though.

I always wondered why my Mormon friends had a bomb shelter's worth of non-perishables. I thought it was a doomsday thing.

You might have Mormons confused with someone else there, leaf