Is the average university really a SJW hugbox like conservative media says...

Is the average university really a SJW hugbox like conservative media says, or is just a few schools that have crazy leftist?

Will I be miserable going in uni?

I'd be miserable if she didn't have a penis desu

I think it depends on the university. The taint is everywhere, but university is also thrilling and fun. It will also allow you to de-fag the faggots and retards.

>Is the average university really a SJW hugbox like conservative media says, or is just a few schools that have crazy leftist?
It's definitely not just a few schools. More normal than not.
>Will I be miserable going in uni?
There is no way for someone to answer this for you

Pretty much only the English and social studies classes are insufferable, the rest of the teachers know to keep their mouths shut. But that being said, since English is for reason mandatory, it'll be best for you to just smile, nod, and toe the line for however long you're in that class. It may see more satisfying to try and redpill/trigger the liberal teacher, but it'll just be a pain to deal with later on.

Not as much as Sup Forums is.

You'll be fine if you take a STEM subject, especially Maths, Physics or a decent theory-based CompSci (NOT "Teach me Python frameworks dessuuu ~~~")

I go to university in southern Ontario and a lot of people are redpilled. I'm taking science but i did take psychology and arabic (neither of which were bad). Someone did accuse my arab arabic professor of preferring the white students lmao

Depends on the program. Stem will be (((diverse))) with many poos, Asians, and Arabs, but at least the profs won't shove the ideas of white and cis masochism down your throat.

History from what ive experienced is relatively clean. I would not touch most other arts and social sciences though.

Absolutely depends on the school and on the program. A leftist private school or public school in say California is going to have unbearable liberal arts/humanities courses, and still mostly postmodernist other professors, but if you're taking science or something you won't notice as much. Conservative private universities are obviously fine, and public schools in conservative places are going to be like half marxist, but at least sane opinions won't be considered beyond the pale there.

As long as you stick to Math heavy subjects you should be fine.

The more you deviate from purge logic, the worse it gets.

Also bio is cucked, but that shouldn't surprise anyone considering you don't even need calculus.

>arabic

This is a joke, right?

there are "resistance"

wtf i'm a lesbian now

tits please with timestamps

Kindof, yeah. But universities have most always been left leaning on account of their isolation from reality and the idealistic nature of the young. It's only recently things have gotten this extreme.

Up to you how you deal with it OP, don't take it too seriously. A good sense of humor and a willingness to stand for common sense will carry you far.

I recently was in school in Nebraska, which I doubt is even close to a coastal school in how far left it is. There wasn't a hugbox exactly, but there were advertisements for illegal alien speakers and there were a couple of title 9 "coordinators" ready to crack down on us. I had been out of school maybe eight years before going back, and it was substantially worse, even considering my last school was much more liberal. I would be deeply concerned about going to any coastal school in the current climate.

which school are you going to? I go to Carleton University, the Muslims have the most dominating presence by far. There are many cultural (and regular) Marxists here but they're way easier to just brush off.

What about philosophy courses? Are they fucked up too?

what's bad about studying arabic at university? if it was some mandatory primary or secondary schooling class like swedish is here, then i'd be mad

>friends who went to university are now leftists who are eternal students/have no job/ have job not related to degree
>friends who went to trade school are now right wingers who have good jobs in their field of study

Really makes you think

The sensational shit you see on Sup Forums isn't anywhere indicative of 99% of it. Most of them aren't crazy, just vapid. There are a few crazies, but the biggest annoyance with them isn't really what they do as much as the fact that you can't ever really do anything to change the bullshit they do have influence over.

Orientation will probably be the most cringeworthy week as far as libshit is concerned.