Checking FB today, seems we've got some of our very own Polacks going hard down south!

Checking FB today, seems we've got some of our very own Polacks going hard down south!

>brown eyes
>coffee colored complexion
>brown hair
>beards
>idf camo pattern
confirmed jewish false flag

(((OY VEY)))

>Trump
>Anti semetic
good one you fucking globalist fuck head.

i bet jews are paying them

This does us no favors, revealing your power level this hard in public is fucking dumb

The funny part is where they're Trump supporters but also anti semetic
Almost like they're from... perhaps... Pol?

>crimestoppers
>placing posters
>crime

police getting involved....i hate nz

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Offended

This one is for you

The best part is how there are nearly no jews in NZ haha

It would be a shame if hackers on steroids flooded them with misinformation.

Look like a couple of fuckwits to be honest with you whānau

>checking fb

>Trump supporters

Yes, I too wear the shirt of my political movement while committing pointlessly offensive crimes

Why do you say down south when you a fucking lower?

How is placing a flyer a crime?

Dude did you flunk literacy?
Make some fucking sense you inbred redneck

NZ is made up of 2 islands you slow brained cunt, you dont deserve to call yourself anglo you fucking retard. Do better at anglo geography loser

>2 islands
thats the meme you idiot

My point being me and my brothers moved into my grandads house in Aranui at the start of the year and there's more pajeet patels in this hole area than I remember growing up. Isn't that more important than some other race that's not even taking all our shit like the curry munchers

shit thread, shit bants, and shit bait.
sage goes in all fields

Uh oh goy, looks like you have BAD OPINIONS. Time to publicly shame you for not acting how we want you to, just like what they do in North Korea.

Ever notice how the police never give a shit when someone posts their event illegally? Or advertisements? Hell, 99% of political posters go up, and the cops would balk at the idea of tracking down the 'vandal'.

But post something with bad opinions and it becomes a crime and the cops will publicize your fucking photo all over the internet and television to make sure those bad opinions don't have a platform, and the posterers are punished.

I've done postering. It would ruin my life if they did this shit to me. And at the end of the day, all they'd really have are trumped up 'post no bills' laws to prosecute me with.

Charge: High treason.

(((hate speech)))

>Offensive crimes
So now posters are offensive? Truth hurts, suck it up.

>No effort to conceal identity
>Intentionally wearing a trump shirt
>Not official Trump merchandise, so as not to fund his brand
>Looking directly at the camera to make sure it catches you

Confirmed kikes.

Heretics!

Tb quite fucking honest Aranui has always been a dump. The worst area in the entire South Island. Having Indians moving in can only improve it if it moves out all those useless violent Samoans and maoris.

T. A maori.

Looks like a sperglord was participating in #DayOfTheFlyer a bit early and decided to reveal his gas chambers

Whether that's the case, or it was just schlomo doing his thing, fuck it, into the gas chamber.

Which posters were they?

This is why our Police aren't given side arms they are too fucking childish and think people speaking their minds is a crime.

what a (((coinkidink)))

Hallo? FBI? I am calling to tell I know who these man are. They are heroes.

The police should be arresting all the changs in Queenstown and Auckland fucking the place up