Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

R9K here,
I bring you the true solution to the wests problems,
Without exception, every robot, and every school shooter(elliot rodger), and almost all the men who refuse to have children (mgtow) were denied their right to pre teen pussy.

This is why the bankers are importing men who were given that right, the men of african and terrorist decent. These men are aggressive, sexually and will work hard and have many children.

The white men growing up now have a 8-12% chance of getting that preteen pussy, these are the chads, think romney, trump, bieber, and of course the blacks born in the west. (Chris Brown lost his virginity at 8 when raped by a hot older woman, Trump has had many wives and children, romney has a ton of kids).

To fix the west you need to restore that preteen pussy right, if not the robots will rise, the blood of normies will be spilled in the streets, chads will hang and stacies will be shot holding their grande lattes

Crawl back in to your hole of misery and despair you fucking failure of a human being.
>>/r9k/

Think about what happens when 80% of men get together and realise 8% of men are getting all of the women.

Ahh, you think darkness is your ally? I was born in it, moulded by it, I didn't see the light until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

What a pathetic and cringeworthy waste of a get. Even in trips you fail.

Your "I can't get pussy and fuck underage teen girls so school shooters and immigration is ok" theory is retarded, faggot.

>Be banker
>"Oy vey nobody is fucking teen girls"
>"autistic betas reee!"
>"Quick Mr Noseberg lets import niggers and shitskins to hit all that untapped snizz!"
>"Good idea Schlomo"
>JP Morgan share price increases

Are you fucking kidding me?

lmao I forgot all about the "beta uprising"

how's that going for you kiddos? beta uprising lmao...or perhaps that's what antifa is lul

2 old
o
l
d

There has been at least 1 mass shooting every day in the US since Lord Rodgers final day of retribution,

The vast majority have been young white men

>The only posters getting upset and taking this seriously are Americans

>it hasn't always been that way in any society with female rights

what if I am a somewhat neutral guy who rather would do his nerd hobbies than bother with girls at a young age and missed out on teen pussy because I was retarded?

I wasnt even cockblocked by other guys, I can safely say that I myself was to blame for becoming such a neet asexual faget.

you can't deny trips of truth from the almighty kek
you might just have to >>>/reddit/, filthy nigger

(((americans)))

OP might be onto something if the Jews are taking it seriously

Or you could no more pay attention to womens and work harder, you dumbfuck.

get the fuck out you pathetic piece of shit, you autistic fucks spill way too much and way too often in here and bring us shame

you're part of the problem, idolizing a wet hole like that, thinking it's a miracle cure to everything. it's not. the cure to not being a failure is not inside a vagina, it's in your will and character

>pre-teen pussy
>/r9k/ memories flooding back

/r9k/ is a crucial board
may it never die

I used to be some virgin loser when I was young. Lost my virginity at 21 years old and since then been swimming in pussy.

Main advice is to not give a shit what people (especially women) think. If you're a boring loser who introverts into the shadows, then you have no reason to claim you need pussy. Just like a repulsive feminist landwhale who smells like shit.

I agree that age of consent needs to be lowered to maybe 14, but that for other 14 year old boys to find their gf at a young age. Not for NEETs in their mid 20s to fiddle around with.

You're a double loser,

Those girls were getting fucked from 11 until 21, theyve had hundreds of miles of dick already.

Brown dicks
Jew dicks
Mexican dicks

AoC history in the USA

Bestest post on Sup Forums

They all go and whine about it on r9k?

The wet hole is nirvana

this is the death of civilization.

If I stop caring about what other people think...that means hurting others. Making them suffer. And laughing about it. And, because cooperation is impossible (again, because if I don't care what they think then I can't cooperate with them) then society collapses. People stop producing goods.

Seriously, kill yourself tonight.

No, you insufferable faggot. You are the 1% who has had sex

Wet hole cont.

>pre teen pussy
Go back to Salon, pedophile.

Or we could just calm down and fuck a pony. So much better that way.

You're an idiot.

Who says there's a race on how much pussy you get and what age? It's just whore pussy, not women I'm settling with, you total tard. The dick they would of fucked back in the day is still there, but whore prefer to flock to me.

Dumb shit.

>If I stop caring about what other people think

I mean that as in ''I'm not worried about social situations''. Personally myself, I could run into the middle of my street, take a shit in the curb and sing the ISIS theme song, and I wouldn't blush in the slightest.

As much as op should finally kill himself for visiting /r9k/

Op is right. I "dated" a 16 y/o 8/10 girl when i was 19 and she basically grew up on me.
I redpilled her and taught her how to be a traditionalist girl and when she became 18 i blocked her flower and we are married still.
I finally understood why in past older men married younger girl, it's very easy to indoctrinate/teach them and get them ready for life.

>will work hard

Toppest of keks. I dont think you get it, robot moron.

Edgy stuff Jamal.

Ah, I see.

Well then. I'll redpill my coworkers because it amuses me:
> tell the men I work with that the reason they got dumped is because they got fat
> tell the women I work with that they're too slutty for me to consider marrying but they're welcome to join my harem
> tell my boss that I'm glad to work for him even though he's a Jew because I believe in our work

I think you're onto something. I hate my repressed life. When I'm worried about rejection sometimes I actually stutter and I hate it. I hate the middle-class losers I surround myself with. I hate missing out on lying to women in order to fuck them (actually, I hate that there's no death penalty for dishonesty or infidelity). I hate being fat because the only good feels I get are from food or games that I control. I hate that I wasted a decade not shitting all over the common good in every social situation for my own amusement. I hate that I miss opportunities to troll other people every day. Goddamn. I wish I lived in an ethno-state like the 90%-White community I grew up in. But since I don't, and since such communities are illegal, I'm gonna troll the fuck out of everyone around me until they decide the 19th Amendment was a mistake. This is gonna be fun.

What you're telling me is: the Jews won, and lying is now our national sport.

You know what, normal profanity isn't good enough for this shit. This feel is like if my cultural heritage was an American flag T-shirt, that T-shirt got wadded up, stuffed inside the festering vagina of that landwhale woman who was so fat she didn't know a baby died inside her, left there (the T-shirt) until it's thoroughly soaked, then having that T-shirt roughly pulled over my head and onto my bare skin in such a way that a little of the juices get in my mouth. That's how I feel about the lying.

When I vote, I ask myself "which candidate is most like Hitler?" and then I vote for that one. Because it's time to remove the Jews, and be good people again.

Man is proud of and cherishes his daughter's fertile beauty.

You have been gaslit beyond the point of repair by jews if you think this isn't exactly as it should be.

Look, stop thinking about rejection.

I don't even go out of my way to get women, but I'm a confident as fuck guy, and usually centre of attention, so I get women interested in my. Women love attention, and when they're with someone who grabs attention, they got attention, and even better is that they have attention from that guy who grabs the attention himself. Makes sense?

I'm not saying you have to be as ''loud'' as someone like myself, but just try not to be in the corner, in the dark for starters. Then, you come across women in your life without having to use up your time etc.

user, lying has always been the national sport of all humans. It's the same reason they put Socrates to death: he pointed out the cute little social lies that people had to have to protect their fragile psyches. People *hate* that.

But that's exactly what Sup Forums is. To certain personalities, that's the most intoxicating drug. To know the truth that the world denies. To stare ugly reality in the face, naked, and not flinch.

I'm shooting a documentary. Did a number of man on the street interviews yesterday. The people I talked to all declared their love for diversity, and how diverse their area was. Every fucking one of them. I couldn't help but notice that they each coupled in their own race. If I had pointed that out to them, they may have crucified me.

People hate having their lies exposed.

Does even 1% of girls reach puberty pre-11 years?

What do you mean with "coupled in their own race" ?