>something that happend hundreds of years ago

>women SHOULD be abused

idk OP looks like she's liking it

>deny women's rights

ooga booga

>don't worry she likes it

>It's okay, men will look after you

>What do you need rights for?

I get you op, I'm also against animal abuse.

FICKI FICKI

Sup Forums isn't anti-feminist.

we just abhor how mainstream western feminism is pro-islam and focuses on dispossessing whites of their jobs via affirmative action programs.

Lesbians prefer horses.
>sage
>pic unrelated

>she was just a whore anyway

why are they squeezing her boobs

>implying men were never tortured

>via affirmative action programs.
You mean proper efficient robots...yeah that's the plan lads.

>we need to do this to stop degeneracy!

Now show men being tortured in the same way.

Now a days you couldn't do this equal punishment shit.

It would be all about letting women off for serious charges while executing men in the fashion of these pictures or having the woman get executed in a less horrible fashion such as being put to sleep or a bullet to the head.

OP is an apologizer to feminism.

men torture men

How about you show me women from back then who tortured men.

>tfw torture fetish

Torture isn't a fetish, its a sickness

As highly as we honor the wife in the family and in the home, we must just as intensely fight against the intrusion of women into public life, because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy while the proper wife, the loyal mother of the house, and the healthy strong troop of children will be mercilessly driven out of the chaste and legitimate home. No one other than those women with their lascivious ape-like natures destroyed the cultures of antiquity and they will bring down our culture as well if men do not stop and think soon.

-Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels, Theozoology (1905)

This is probably gonna be resumed soon, because civilized society is in decline (core reason of which is women suffrage) and, if nothing changes, will soon be defeated and replaced by islamic culture which is currently at middle ages level.

It already happens in Islamic countries

Nice quote from someone I am complete sure has a rational way of thinking and isn't fringe zealot of anything. I am so glad someone from over 100 years ago could correct me on the proper way of thinking.

I guess Islam needs to be taken into the 21st century too

Women have to be repressed, or else men will be repressed, which is a far worse fate for all

away from the Sodomite monsters, if they had not put you in warm nests, if they had not defended you -- sword in hand -- throughout thousands and thousands of years against Slavs, Mongols, Moors and Turks? Choose between us and those sons of Sodom, have yourselves sexually serviced on the mound of corpses of your husbands who fell in battle -- as so many of your mothers' mothers did! Take them to your husbands' houses, so they can make harem slaves of you, so you can become the mother of a brood of lascivious, bloodthirsty beasts, who know no motherly or wifely love! What woman is today she has become thanks to the sword and power of man. Man wrestled woman from the apes of Sodom, and for this reason she is his property!"

>Women have to be repressed, or else men will be repressed, which is a far worse fate for all

women didn't suffer enough imo

(first part cut off)
"Dear ladies, tell me honestly, whose wives would you be today if noble men, if god-like Siegfrieds, had not torn you away from the Sodomite monsters, if they had not put you in warm nests, if they had not defended you -- sword in hand -- throughout thousands and thousands of years against Slavs, Mongols, Moors and Turks? Choose between us and those sons of Sodom, have yourselves sexually serviced on the mound of corpses of your husbands who fell in battle -- as so many of your mothers' mothers did! Take them to your husbands' houses, so they can make harem slaves of you, so you can become the mother of a brood of lascivious, bloodthirsty beasts, who know no motherly or wifely love! What woman is today she has become thanks to the sword and power of man. Man wrestled woman from the apes of Sodom, and for this reason she is his property!"

Islam will get you back into the 13th instead, if you try. Muslims can be dumb dirty untermensch savages, but simply by the culture of men they still have they are stronger than modern day white eunuchs raised by a women instead of men in cucked feminist society. Female is not a human and cannot fulfill the role of human, if some culture will forget that, this culture will lose to those who remember that. You live just in time to see a good example of why this statement is absolutely true.

Post more hardcore bdsm

>Female is not a human and cannot fulfill the role of human

I am not going to listen to anything you just said because of that part. Try again.

oh no a hundred women died in the witch trials that lasted over a century!!

>ywn sniff that block

post scat torture

>women didn't suffer enough imo

poo poo in da pussay

Unchecked anti feminism leads to this

Yes! OP is right! If there was no feminism, these things would still be happening. Males are evil, only thing that keeps males from torturing females is feminism. Males never torture any other male btw just to females don't forget that.

Let women have feminism. This is the only era throughout where we're free from the horrors of patriarchy. We may not have much freedom once western civilization has fallen.

confy thread?
comfy thread.

like women matter anyway

what leads to hundreds of thousands of men dying brutally on the battlefield?

30 heartbreaking photos that will make you say "Fuck having gender roles and stable families and shit"

people who blindly hate feminism entirely just because of the third wave sjw types are autists.

And how many times did women torture men?

Uncomfy thread

men fight in stupid wars all the time. It has nothing to do with this

all great points, OP, thanks for the quality thread

I think you mean

"Fuck having basic human rights, and safety and agency and shit"

>and how many times woman tortured mans??
How many times did a rabit killed a wolf?
Males have physical superiorty to females, so your point is stupid. Womans didnt do that bc they haven't chance.

the role of female victimhood has been grossly exaggerated

Women didn't because they wouldn't. If a wolf was humbled to a rabbit, it wouldn't keep trying to kill it. Basically men need to suffer as women do.

>people are shit

what's else is new

>Wow someone with a vagina was tortured once wow this is somehow related to anti feminism because im a stupid cunt! Im oppressed!

Come on now, do you really think such a shallow turn about is going to work on me? Go back to the drawing board about how you think its ok to oppress women, kid.

>And how many times did women torture men?
Women only torture children (because they can't fight back).

>implying men don't torture men to death
in fact I bet $10,000 and the foreskin stolen from me at birth that more men are tortured and killed than women throughout history
but by all means
bitch more

Men did torture men, but not the other way around

There was no mass torture of children by women

You cannot handle the objective truth? How else can i trigger you, say that 2x2=4?

your handlers sure love fantasizing about what those evil nazis did to them in those camps, though

yeah lmao everyone knows all thoughts over 100 years old are WRONG LAMAOW LAHMAOUW
FUCKING LAHJMAOUGHE

And now this is all considered healthy sexual behavior thanks to Jews. Maybe we should have been burning them alive?

The most horrifying actions in human history have been commited by women
Not that im trying to be a beta nice guy here like most of Sup Forums
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

islam is less of a problem than the shitskinnedness of its practitioners

Men and women think different, what else is new. The fact that you keep wanting to dehumanize them show how little humanity you have.

Someone who is not of modern society should not be used to comment on it

one offs don't count.

Women ARE subhuman, get over it

we don't need to convince the true believers (you)
we just need to convince the impressionable lurkers

Females can be far more cruel than males. Did you ever saw two women fighting seriously? Thing is, they are also far more cowardly and will go all out on you only if you are completely defenseless and they are absolutely sure there will be no consequences.

>The fact that you keep wanting to dehumanize them show how little humanity you have.
>“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

Lol suck it you disgusting Alinskyite.

yeh it kinda is in western countrys they should move to african countrys and make life better there lmao

it's not dehumanizing to realize flaws

Better then learn from men, then Sup Forums's flawed way of thinking

And so can men. That is what torture is so disgusting

Yes, make the accusers of subhumanness be subhuman.

THIS
are you denying the historical cases of women torturers? erasing the pain experienced by those poor men? WHAT ARE YOU SoME KIND OF FUCkING BIGOIT???

>there was no mass torture of children by women
>In 2012, Child Protective Services estimated that 686,000 children were victims of maltreatment in the United States — or 9.2 per 1,000 – and over 80% of the perpetrators of these crimes were the children’s parents. And of this number, 88% were biological parents, not step- or adopted as many of us have been taught to believe.
>In addition, 45% of the total number of perpetrators were men. And 54%? Women.
>54% of child abusers are Women

Why do women hate children so much?

Nice ad hominem there. Did you know that Socrates, Plato and Aristotle lived 2400 years ago? That makes them ultrawrong anout everything, I guess.

>Someone who is not of modern society should not be used to comment on it
You shouldn't be allowed to tie your own shoes you fucking idot

Real feminism has never been tried,

now that's just wasting a perfectly healthy body

>what is cause and effect

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

So you basically proved his point

That's not going to work on me either. By natural fact, women are still the primary caretaker and would have the most direct contact. And besides these are crimes, not societal norms. It was the norm then to torture women.

>Men and women think different
Male brain can everything that female brain have. Female brain do not have many functions that male brain have, functions upon which human civilization stands, from loyalty and to long-term consequences prediction, from rich imagination and to responsibility. What will you get if you take a human and cut out many parts of human cognition from his brain? A subhuman. Will you trust power and responsibility equal to humans to such subhuman?
>dehumanize
I merely acknowledge biological reality of homo sapiens species. I may not like it, but it is the truth, and it will set itself to right order naturally. Society run by females will always lose to society run by males, even of more primitive, this happened in history before, and this is about to happen in near future.

>Someone who is not of modern society should not be used to comment on it

Yea modern society is torturing women! Especially those evil first world WHITE societies!

the majority of child abusers are women

>it was the norm then to torture women
>american education
how's your women's study degree going?

All women deep down want to be tortured like this. It's why 50 shades of filth is the best selling women's novel.

Men having power over women is the only thing that prevents them from acting like complete animals that they are. Women really are pitiable subhuman creatures

/thread

Anime is just a virtual simulation for bored weebs.
>pic unrelated

So, it's not women's fault because they are mostly caretakers but it's men's fault because they ruled during the Middle Ages and torturing people was the norm?

The "truth" is only going to be your truth and how you interpret what ever probably inaccurate data and anecdotes you have filtered through your ignorant, bigoted mind. It is of no more value to men then a sock full of wet shit.

Now it is getting late so I must leave. You all can suck my white knight testicles as I continue to respect women.

>women are supposed to be caretakers
>they're actually child abusers

get the tittytwisters

HEY!
don't say BIGOT, nigger

Okay then, hope women will protect you from all those Ahmeds who never heard of feminism and come to take your infidel head.

>white knight
>testicles

top kek