I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVhpT9tZa9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys retard

TAKE ME IN TENDER WOMAN

Le Pen shall win

shadilay

You dumb Le Penis supporters are dellusional.

Madame President

No.

Say it with me:
MONSIEUR PRESIDENT

No path to victory

NO LET HER WIN REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Le Pen and French people.

>look at me, im shilling
>look at me, is said your dumb
>poltards are finished
>BTFO-BTFO-BTFO

Wouldn't the best possible situation be Le Pen losing the 1st round? It would instill a sense of confidence in normies. If she won the 1st round, the media would wind them up into a panic of "we must stop literal Hitler" and there would be a massive turn out for the 2nd round.

Real talk.

I'm too sleepy to look up French elections. What's this "first round" shit I keep reading about?

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the nuclear codes

You have to win by over 50% in the first round (never happens), otherwise there is a second round with just the 2 top candidates.

Basically if the "wrong" person wins, (((they))) make sure there is a do over.

French people vote for one of the 11 (this year) candidates that got qualified.
Then the best 2 are qualified for the second round and the best o the 2 wins.

Your post only proves that even ordinary Jewish blokes are far superior to the narrow-minded savages with the primitive believes and simple generalisations like yours. If the elite Jews are masterminding the plot to destroy you, they do the right thing.

You're a retard if you don't understand why someone needs to be voted by more than half of those interested. Runoffs make sure the people are best represented.

Tomorrow night there's going to be a debate.

civil war if that happens

>(((polls)))

0.20 USD has been transferred to your account

Why do idiots always do this? You made a huge embarrassment of yourself with Trump and now you're doing it again.

TAKE MY ENERGY LEPEN

If digits the French will grow balls tomorrow.

The polls were right about the popular vote. And guess what matters here.

Macd show that lepen is seriously undervalued buy now!!!

always win

takes some time, working on it! Thanks friends!

wow Hans is actually being based for once

Post the one with Trump and the meme and the polls please

I want to laugh at all these bumpf tard who thought he'd win

>Romanian intellectuals
Lolz wut?

The first round is the better representation of the electorate. If 50% wanted either of the 2 candidate as their actual choice, they would've voted for them in the first round.

>(((polls)))
Nice try, lad.

You have a PARLIAMENT for that. The president is a single person. It's important that he gets the approval of the most citizens.

This. There was no second round in this election. He won with 39% of the vote. He wouldn't make the second round because he's literally Hitler.

We have 11 candidates. It's nearly impossible to be better than the other 10 for 51% of the population. In addition, since people know that there's going to be a 2nd round, they are more likely to vote for a fringe candidate they like.

At the 1st turn you vote for the candidate you like the most.
At the 2nd turn you vote against the candidate you dislike the most.

The polls were completely wrong about the popular vote of every state that mattered.

>1% difference which is within the margin of error

kys

>You have a PARLIAMENT for that.
You literally said this...
>Runoffs make sure the people are best represented.
Runoffs are by definition not the best representation of the electorate.

>It's important that he gets the approval of the most citizens.
Then just fuck runoffs all together, get rid of the meme candidates, and have a minimum polling threshold to get on the ballot.

She won't win, unfortunately.
If she can't even get a big lead in the first round, she doesn't stand a chance in the second.

At least the 2 establishment parties have been BTFO, even if Macron is just like them.

>Marine LE PENIS
>Emmanuel MICRON

Yes, I know this. I'm just illustrating how dumb his comment was, as people vote for who the REALLY want in the 1st round...thus it is a better representation of what the voters actually want.

You can't Dampen the La Pen

>MICRON LE PENIS

She has already lost, because of muh sexism. It is abundantly clear that the french left i.e. muzzies, cant handle having a poweful womyn calling the shits

>reminder that Macron support is weak in comparison to other candidates

That's not how you pronounce dampen shlomo

this newfriend can't even reply properly

are macrons supports likely to defect to le pen though? wouldnt macron getting into round 2 kinda force them to vote for him?

Did I ask you to fucking reply to me? No! That's right faggot. Now crawl back to the hole you came from.

Fucking kikes right guys xD

>are macrons supports likely to defect to le pen though?
Of course not, they are normies or globalists, but they are more likely to vote for someone else or even better, stay at home. High abstention could allow Marine to have the 51% in the 2nd round.

SING WITH ME:

BLEU, BLANC ROUGE, LA FRANCE EST DE RETOUR!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zVhpT9tZa9A

>normies
I wish all you faggots would die.

I hope so! best of luck

ah man these poll threads take me back...

>trusting the (((polls)))
kys

>I wish all you faggots would die
Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. However, you could just kill yourself and never have to deal with us faggots ever again.

i vaguely remember something like this happening before

If double digits Lepen wins and France has to join us against Spain if they actually start shit over Gibraltar.

>if the establishment loses they win

really? i recall with the polls/odds over here in bongland that it was close between clinton/trump for half a year or so, with trump steadily increasing his lead over that time period

>no digits
Start buying Kevlar vests and building bomb shelters, my frogbros.

MACRON OURGUY

>trump
>lead
What?

>hillary has a 98% chance of winning

didn't mean to say lead

If by "our", you mean r/politics...then, yes.

P.S. you have to go back.

>waah waah

Hamon will win

Hey, remember what happen to hillary? ha ha ha haaaaa

Say it with me
my friend
the great Le Pen
will decend
and with it
carry the alt right
to its end