United States Should Mandate bidets like Italy

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/

Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975),[5] Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975).[6] Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France, and are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, notably in Argentina and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, along with functions like toilet seat warmers, are commonly found in Japan.
In northern Europe, bidets are rare, although in Finland bidet showers are common.[7] Bidet showers are also common in South-East Asia, South Asia and parts of the Middle East.
In 1980, the first "paperless toilet" was launched in Japan by manufacturer Toto,[8] a combination of toilet and bidet which also dries the user after washing. These combination toilet-bidets (washlet) with seat warmers, or attachable bidets are particularly popular in Japan and South Korea, found in approximately 60% of households.[citation needed] They are commonly found in hotels and even some public facilities. These bidet-toilets, along with toilet seat and bidet units (to convert an existing toilet) are sold in many countries, including the United States.

MUCH LIKE INDIANS CANNOT POO IN LOO, AMERICANS SMEAR SHIT AROUND THEIR ASS WITH TOILET PAPER LIKE SUB HUMANS.

BIDETS ACTUALLY CLEAN THE ASSHOLE AND ARE VERY HYGIENIC.

I bought a bidet attachment for my toilet on amazon for $35 and it is life changing.

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/

It seems like it would just splash shit particles all over my ass cheeks and balls

As long as you don't turn up the water pressure too high it does not

>buy more stuff, put regulations to buy more stuff to your house
Nice try toilet jew.

people need to stop walking around with shitty assholes

So how does it work? Just pouring some water on a shitty asshole isn't going to clean it. You're supposed to rub it off with your hand, or what?

Bidets aren't cleaner, moron. Youre suooosed to use a disposable sanitary wet wipe that has soap in it before dry toilet paper. That's why I'm why're sold next to the toilet paper at all grocery store. That's how it's done in hospitals.

A bidet is like rinsing poop off your foot from your dog and not using soap first.

it is not pouring on water it is more like pressure washing, although it does not hurt.

>taking fluoridated water in your ass every single day

That's gay

Wait the rest of the world doesn't wash its ass after taking a shit ?
Do you at least wash your hands ?

wtf never seen one of these toilets here

i had this when i was little, its fucking disgusting

you can just take a shower and clear your asshole if you hate paper so much

My grandparents have bidets in their house but they are rich. I think you have to use soap and water in the bidet after wiping the shit with toilet paper thats what I do...

we wipe it off and often times take wet wipe paper

>(the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975)
Wtf? what about basic freedom?

Shart

>Mandate
I mandate you commit suicide mudhammed.

>mandate
>man
>date

As if these ass-blasting toilets couldn't get faggier

Not everyone is so fat he can't reach his own ass or has fingers so fat or paralyzed he can't wipe properly. Also if you moisten toilet paper with few water drops it does same, if not better job and uses much less water.

Also learn how immunity system works. Living in too sterile environment is actually bad for you. If our ancestors were caring about germs and other stuff as much as we do now, there would be no humans today. They might have been dying to simple diseases due to lack of modern medication and health care, but they also didn't get sick as often as people now do.

Living oganisms can develop resisance to almost everything, including radiation. Go google that experiment on mice and radiation. There were 3 groups of mice: no radiation, little radiation and high radiation. High radiation mice died of course, but then when they tried to kill mice from the other 2 groups, mice which were taking little radiation doses survived much longer due to their developed resistance.

Immunity to diseases works the same way. That's why there are race-specific diseases or races having varying risks of getting a disease, and why vaccines are often weakaned viruses. They are so weak your immunity system can defeat it and remember the pattern to kill it every fucking time you get infected.

Just wipe and then wash hands. If stains still are on the paper after couple wipes, just get few water drops on the paper and it'll solve the problem.

>pressure
>no pressure
right, got it

What if tiny chunks of shit are stuck in your butthair? How does it clean then

> learn how immunity system works
He's not talking about the immune system retard, he's talking about the smell.
Bidets help a lot with cleaning, you use less paper because really all you have to do is dry off.

>Mandate
Fuck off statist.

>why're
This is not in webster's dictionary. What could it mean?

this is why we , arabs , use our hands to wipe off the shit

water pressure

Do you not wear pants or something? And if you're planning to have sex, you just take a shower before anyway.
I was meeting with one nice MILF and having sex. Once when I fucked her doggystyle I grabbed her buttcheeks and spreaded them. Only then I smelled shit.

Also reminder that microparticles of the shit fly in the air and end up on your toothbrushes, towels etc :^)

If someone wants to have bidet, go on, buy it, just don't force it on everyone and claim it's superior to everything.

>poop
>rinse butthole with water
Now you have a soggy wet butthole/taint/ass crack. What do you dry it with? Toilet paper is too thin and crumbles when wet. Disposable paper towel can't be flushed, meaning trash can full of poo paper. Cloth towel has to be washed after every use, now there's a poo towel in your laundry.

I get washing your asshole, but that's what flushable wet wipes are for. Or do what I do and take a shower after the morning dump.

In India, we use the toilet hand shower. I highly recommend.

Indians actually make fun of TP users because it's 'uncivilized'. The not poo-ing in the loo is ironical, but you don't see middle class people in india doing that. If you can't afford housing, you are force to camp and hence poo outdoors.

>not doing yourself a full blown enema after even the tiniest poop

>Now you have a soggy wet butthole/taint/ass crack.
Dry your butt with a dedicated towel.

You surely are not the brightest tool in the box.
ONCE you have perfectly clean your putrid arsehole with water AND soap you use a towel to dry yourself, every bidet has also a towel hanger. OBVIOUSLY you don't use the same towel to wipe your face, you dumbass.

>sharing an ass towel
that's fucking disgusting

Who said anything about sharing?

what about clean assholes?

Combine the systems.

I was once a TP loyalist, and I believed that the bidet was a disgusting invention that would merely rehydrate any shit left around the anus. Everything changed when I went on a holiday to the island nation of Japan, where bidets are installed in nearly every toilet you could imagine, both public and private. My big, juicy ass has never felt cleaner. When I returned I felt filthy and always left the bathroom unsatisfied and ashamed. But there was a flaw in Japan; the ubiquitous single-ply toilet paper provides inadequate protection for the hand and greatly increases the risk of unplanned penetration. If I'm going to finger my asshole, I'll do it on my own terms. I am now convinced that a dual-cleansing system composed of a bidet and two(+) ply paper is the ideal we should be striving for. A preliminary wipe would be followed by a lengthy squirt of the bidet, in turn itself followed by a secondary, drying wipe.

Thank you for listening.

Thank you for sharing

RONG.