archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whole lot of nothing but photoshop.

really?

I don't think so, Tim

when

Relase it now! We are hungry and thirsting for truth, man. Why do you think we hang on to larps all the time? Not saying you are a larp, but we want to know, user.

Shhhh, this is the best form of entertainment I have at this time of the morning.

bump for spooky dog

LARP

How can you tell that there yids in the chevy?

T-7.

God speed.

Why would a Jap help out? Remember the US killed hundreds of thousands of them. This is revenge.

i am just random yellow man not fbi sorry

T-7 days, hours, minutes, seconds?

If this info were real, would anons with no encryption knowledge be in for a world of hurt?

LARP YOU'RE A FUCKING LARP I TELL YA

hours I believe.

is israel getting fucked?

Hope this ain't lapping faggot

I'd love it if he was legit, but I have my suspicions. I've seen a dozen or so ARGs in my day, and they all have a lot of common threads. Hints and clues vague, but containing just a silver enough for people to latch on to and go looking for more. ARGs based on real world events are pretty common.

Reverse image search tools like those employed by Google and Tineye aren't perfect. They're actually easy to fool with only a tiny bit of tweaking to an image. I said as much two threads ago. At least one of the images Jap user posted was a clip from a movie that was photoshopped black and white, and had the actor's faces censored to make it look like their identity needed to be hidden. Thats a pretty big redflag, going through the trouble of posting a photoshopped movie screne among a set of supposedly genuine classified material from the 9/11 investigation.
It proves Jap user was aware of what was needed to beat a reverse image search, and did so. It makes everything else questionable.
Even the picture he posted of the Israeli "students" inside the WTC was made black and white for no reason, the color image is widely found available online.

Unless he posts something clear, concise, and no vague cryptic nonsense right this minute its all just typical ARG material. The day will pass and nothing will have happened except one user gets a laugh out of having riled us up for his own amusement.

Hours

I only believe because I want to believe.

fuuuckkk.......

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever comes out of happening threads anyway.

Meh, I dunno. JapAnon promised us to "reveal something huge" now I'm a bit disappoint.

Wow this proves everything
Your dog is burning in hell nigger.

Whats it say in hebe language?

We're in the same boat. I've been around for a while, seen args and larpers come and go, but something about JapAnon feels legit. As far as the black and white movie clip, it's likely that there's some hidden meaning behind it. Perhaps something plot related, something related to the title of the film.

Also, the black and white photo editing might be for a reason. Data might be embedded in the file itself. Not like how you can store a .txt file inside a .png file, but something like if you were to take those original color photos, convert them to the same grayscale as JapAnon's photos, then compare the two photos there might be minute differences where a message could be embedded.

I believe JapAnon will pull through in the end, and I'm aware of the foolishness of believing larps. Also, I don't think demanding that JapAnon post information asap to prove himself would be wise on behalf of JapAnon. By doing so, by posting something of great significance, he could potentially ruin himself by providing metadata which could allow alphabet agencies to either sever his internet connection or outright kill him. And requesting a response from JapAnon invites real larpers and shitposters to flood the thread with false info.

It's good to be skeptical, just as long as your skepticism doesn't cause you to disregard something that's actually true.

Okay I just googled IDF T-7 and got a germa book about electicity and something french with golf...

Behest the (zionist) in peril

T-(number) is a countdown. You often hear "T minus (number) in military and space operations.

Were they posted by the same ids? Someone just tried to spoof him in the other thread with this image made b/w and the guy called him out.

Start already

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140/

They were in his original threads

Hey CIA, are you hiring? I need something to put on my resume

I imagesearched the pic and it says Operation Jonatan also known as Operation Entebbe.

Here is the wiki link:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe

This better be world-saving tier stuff.

We are indeed hiring. Get an overnight bag and go down to the local street corner. A van will pick you up shortly.

Ok ty

I personally killed chienne
She was a bad dog
I put a bullet in her little dog brain
She died like a pig
Then I carried on executing the most sophisticated ever terrorist attack in human history
Then picked some green onions and pepper and went to sleep

It's the jew special forces logo.

Kek

Meant to quote your post here:

Quick rundown

Hue, that made me laugh out loud...

I still don't what the bog meme was about after seeing it meme'd ten thousand times

I am assuming that someone in the physics field that heard of their controversy saw their ridiculous faces and started posting them on Sup Forums.

Its a forced meme that was planted here by shills.
The whole joke is that theyre twins and they look stupid. Thats it.

Bump, shit may go down.

Someone give me a quick rundown on what is going on?

did someone say forced meme

Wait a minute... didn't Japanon posted this building from the front?

>someone with a Japanese IP starts posting shit about 9/11
>does it continually for a prolonged period
>says the big revelation will happen on April 3rd
>people are waiting around to see if something actually happens

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140/

>When you're booking a flight to fucking Uganda to expose the Jewish conspiracy

>When your country is finna get glassed or taken over by sand niggers.

Ugandans are both Jewish and black it's the ultimate conspiracy.

Are we too late?

Not that I remember

FBIanon is not JapAnon

I think these are allegedly different Anons. This screen cap apparently is about that suspected pedo cult city.

This is an interesting phenomenon.

Let me explain:
>japanon poasts mossad stuff about 9/11 for months
>never creates own threads, has unsaucable pics
>sounds pretty based
>this user creates thread about it on friday
>watch threads being continued over the weekend
>people start mixing it up with the fbianon april 3rd thing
>now everybody thinks something is happening today
>mfw I started this
>mfw I realize how Sup Forums makes everything into happening LARP
>mfw I understand how Sup Forums works better now

Guys, really, Japanon IS interesting, the stuff he posted IS interesting, but he was NEVER fbianon and this NEVER had ANYTHING to do with april 3rd....

Go back to building fourth reich on your imported radical mercenaries because your bitch ass country can't mint crazy like it used to.

Well at least we got to dig into it a bit, i tried some months back but it never got of the ground, probably becuase it was a rambling mess of thread that i created when i was more drunk than usual.

You know he is right

What time today?

so nothing is happening in 6 hours?

Well it's the 3rd of April. I'm interested. I don't care if it's roleplaying.

Yeah so if these are different individuals, talking about completely different topics, then 9/11 Jap user never mentioned April 3rd.

Quite the coincidence that two federal investigators both with Japanese IPs would be leaking information on Sup Forums though.

I don't know if something is happening today. There was INDEED a lot of stuff about that march 15th till april 3rd thing.

I THINK it originated from David Wilcock, a big giant fucking tinfoil turd that is scamming people. He mentioned something about April 3rd several times. Maybe someone carried it over here. But I don't know if it was this. Just an idea.

I also read in the old japanon threads that he said there will be a revelation "soon" and that he might have incriminating stuff about Mossad. I don't know if he is LARPing, but he didn't seem too, since he did quite subtle posts over the whole year of 2016 that didn't gain traction by itself. He seems to have no agenda. Therefore it might be legit. I also don't know if he was the jap guy posting the "T-12" post 5 hours ago. Maybe he really was. Maybe he decided since he got our attention now it would be a good time.

I just want to point out that fbianon, the 3/15-3/4 thing is not relate to japanon, since it kind of annoys me how people mixed it up.

checked. i'm aware of wilcock. that guy is like the original disclosure "it's happening" faggot. he claims to be the reincarnation of edgar cayce. i kind of liked him when he first popped up but it quickly became apparent that he's a fraud.

FBI user told us to stop visiting this site on March 15th, and that later people would be punished if they didn't. FBI user never mentioned April 3rd.

JapAnon mentioned 4/3 4/4. Believe in JapAnon and pray that he delivers.

March 15th was in reference to the Auroraville website.

I'm gonna make an account there right fucking now.

Correct, and that was FBIanon. He and JapAnon are two different people. Some people seem confused about that.

You lost me on this one. Can someone catch me up

I sure hope so, because jail would suck. I preferably dont want to die a martyr to pol... the most ridiculous death imaginable.

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74455720

The dog picture, the dog Jap user claims killed a Mossad agent, he posted the original color image in this thread about cancer.
In this thread he claims the dog had cancer.

Pretty fucking suspicious.
He changes photo filenames most times he uploads them. It looks like hes uploaded original versions of images in other threads not at all related to 9/11, or anything government related.

Now I'm 99.99999999% chance its just ARG LARPy shit.

lets wait and see. Worst case scenario we get egg on our face and it isnt true. that doesnt hurt anyone, it just means people can make fun of the larpers on 4pol more, which doesnt bother me.

where did he monetion 4/4 3/4? have I missed something?

And fbianon never metioned 3/4? Where did that date come from then?

>mfw I can't keep track of all the possible habbenigs anymore

You are full of shit when did david mention april 3rd he didnt try harder faggot.

thisguy
is most likely a disinfo jew. ignore or ridicule him, whichever you prefer, but don't take his disinfo as being legit.

gnahh where did the fucking "all will be revealed on april 3rd" quote come from then?

gonfusd nau.

In any case David wilcock is a turd there can be no dispute about that.

you sir, are an idiot. just look at this first thread about this I created on friday:

I want things to happen as much as you, I'm just not up to senseless mixing up of stuff to fool myself.

Not really he backs most his shit with real world intel admittedly he over hype 2012 and shouldnt have given a date but his wisdom teaching serifs is in fuckin point, eat a dick shill

>tfw nothing ever happens

what the fuck is up with this auroraville? someone mentioned a pedo cult town, is this the one? I have heard of these existing before from my father who was a pastor, and from investigating SRA. Is this some kind of luciferian wickedness?

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71429843
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140
I'm looking for it in a bunch of the archived threads, not seeing it, unless its in another screencap of a post.

Thank you for further exposing yourself as a shill. You claim to have created that thread, with those links to archives, and yet you obviously didn't examine the contents of those archives where JapAnon mentions 4/3 and 4/4.

search 4plebs and other Sup Forums archives with the original Chienne image, not the image in the OP. I modified in the image in the OP so it could exist at the same time as the previous Chienne thread.

I STILL DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS.

It's just fucking too complex,

Even if mossad did this, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Can you imagine USA suddenly turning 3rd Reich? ya me neither

Only reference to April 3rd anywhere comes from this screencapped post: If these anons are two different people, then the 9/11 poster never mentioned this date ever.
The self proclaimed FBI info dumper mentioned this in regard to that Auravilla cult/pedo city project. This date has never been mentioned in regards to a 9/11 revelation aside from other anons mistakenly conflating these two things.