>half of Sup Forums is now anti-Trump

Have we... dare I say... succeeded in our subversion attempt my fellow Shareblue bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/watching-the-hearings-i-learned-my-bernie-bro-harassers-may-have-been-russian-bots/
archive.is/o4nrA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-rice-requested-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16
pscp.tv/w/a7BXLzE0MDc0NTN8MU95S0FvZ0xYd3lKYsq7Z6md8j7Ks2h96gGofTGH-UScUaYfcdIlcszG9OZ1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop roleplaying and pay danbts

>hahaha
>No

that's a new one

now get outta here

>implying anyone can accurately gauge all the different demographics, represent all the different opinion and assign data to all of it

Les go to mlpol now

Bernie Bros are Russians!!!

"Watching the hearings, I learned my “Bernie bro” harassers may have been Russian bots"

Source: shareblue.com/watching-the-hearings-i-learned-my-bernie-bro-harassers-may-have-been-russian-bots/

Archive: archive.is/o4nrA

Theyve been one of the biggest net providers of the EU giving more money then they got, its not a debt, its missed revenue and the EUs problem, not the UKs

If you dictate the countries part of your Union it isnt really a Union anymore and it shouldnt be suprising people want out

Lmao theyre even turning on eachother now

Thats because of half of Sup Forums is now made up of you nerd virgin shills.

>not unironically supporting Trump while ironically Drumpf-posting and post-ironically not supporting him in an ironic fashion

Russian senator Bernie Sanders and Presidential candidate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
Bernie Sander the Putin Puppet

yes!

Congratulations!
All those millions of dollars spent... and you won...
nothing

dstroying the republican party was CTR's and ShareBlue's purpose
now that we've pushed for Drumpf presidency, we know that there will be decades of DNC's political dominance
You've been played Sup Forums, you helped us very well

Why does the left need to pay for astroturfers when the right is supported by true supporters? Hey shareblue, ever ask yourself "are we the bad guys"?

this is a lie

whats good fellow berniebros?

Shills actually want this thread to be seen?
OK.
Rice is going to jail!
White House Counsel confirming that Susan Rice unmasked Flynn, via verified document id numbers, that she had to log her access to which the lawyers have, and the NYT's Maggie Habberman knowing about and sitting on the story for 48 hrs

medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-rice-requested-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16

pscp.tv/w/a7BXLzE0MDc0NTN8MU95S0FvZ0xYd3lKYsq7Z6md8j7Ks2h96gGofTGH-UScUaYfcdIlcszG9OZ1

Russian Marc Mezvinsky son in law of Hillary Clinton
son of Edward Mezvinsky, who embezzled more than $10 million from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the advance-fee scams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky

Russian presidential candidate Dianne Feinstein Connected to Clintons and Obama
>from Saint Petersburg, Russia, were of the Russian Orthodox faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

>making newfags fall for the shareblue meme
>forgetting about the prophecy
wew lad

>spend over a billion US dollars to become president
>all you get is BARELY 50% of a single board on a Basket weaving website

They really won the war.

Just fall apart already, you radioactive shithole

Wanting T_D to go back =\= Disliking Trump

Na just the Russian bots and shills have fucked off now the know he'll be impeached

>Spam same retarded forced memes against Trump nonstop because you've got literally nothing else going on in life

>Get filtered by everyone who gives a fuck

We're le taking over! lefty pole for le win!

It was bound to happen.

>Drumpf was obviously going to do a shit job
>Most poloocks to dumb to realise
>He does a shit job and doesn't carry out his promises (build the wall, reform obamacare, jail Hillary, drain the swamp etc)
>retarded pollocks realise madame was the right choice all along

It was won from the start