Blacks can't be ra

Bunch of youth beat up refugee in London.
Our blacks /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/what-color-are-the-croydon-youths-who-savagely-beat-a-kurdish-asylum-seeker-in-britain-possibly-zambians
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/62t75o/teenage_asylum_seeker_brutally_attacked_in/?st=j11vskbq&sh=eb606e7f
youtu.be/E0qZlBY4-2I
lbc.co.uk/news/london/south/croydon/pro-refugee-graffiti-in-croydon-after-attack/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_Through_the_Gift_Shop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black guy in a trump hat, fucking BASSSSEEDDDD

YAAAAAAAAS SLAY KANG

They were clearly /ouryewts/.

I was coming here to see if this had been posted yet.

Entire narrative all week was that it was white dudes who beat up an asylum seeker while shouting he doesn't belong here all while white people watched and did nothing.

Now this image comes out.

I guess it would have been a miracle if there were actually twenty white people in Croydon so that should have been a clue.

GOOD LADS. Finally a use for these wannabe gangsters. Tell them refugees have valuables and they'll soon beat the shit out of them and rob them. Or just get a refugee to tell them to turn their music down. War.

Internalized racism

No, it's more of an issue of fighting over either women or government handouts.

Their issues are rather petty. They are even more "Racist" against the refugees than ordinary citizens.

dindus realize the rapefugees are there to share their cake

niggers going nig. I don't think they care whether your a refugee or not.

I find this amusing. Watch the (((asylum boy))) narrative suddenly start being pushed to the back.

This deserves a response, because I know some lib will seriously suggest this

Ayyy VDARE called it.

vdare.com/posts/what-color-are-the-croydon-youths-who-savagely-beat-a-kurdish-asylum-seeker-in-britain-possibly-zambians

Well the media are probably being biased. I bet the little asylum seeker got cheeky to /ouryewts/ so they had to teach the little cunt a lesson.

The asylum cunter should've been polite and curtious and thanked /ouryewts/ for allowing him to stop in Cuckdon

>/ourguys/
Are you kidding?

This is probably a drug issue, I bet these guys are drug dealers defending their territory from the competition.

Drug deal gone wrong?

The niggers beat refugees while you LARP in your basment as your women are raped.

The blacks who did that deserve to live more than you.

One group of subhuman chimps beating another subhuman chimp. The way it should be.

2 nigs and a wigger.
yea thats croydon
t.new addington

Basically this. Two gangs fighting for the same territory.

>"I didn't immigrate to Europe because i wanted to be around niggers, nigger!"
If they aren't /ourguys/ then why did they leave Africa?

But they didn't.

>Praise subhumans for acting like subhumans and attacking other subhumans which act like subhumans.

this.

GIbs Wars

>Thinking anyone valuable to society lives in Croydon.

Multiculturalism is our strength!

I'm confused how do we not know its some nigger refugees attacking mudshit refugees?

The London borough in question is 40% white and has large black gang crime problems so it's fairly likely that they are second/third generation.

Because nigger refugees aren't that light skinned.

Cowardly attack, typical of nigz in a group

is the one of the right white?

more rapefugees = less gibsmedats for the kangz n kweenz
can the nignogs be turned against the mudslime hordes?

Reddit on suicide watch

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/62t75o/teenage_asylum_seeker_brutally_attacked_in/?st=j11vskbq&sh=eb606e7f

Kek, nogs assaulting their competitors in the hunt for welfare. How will leftists spin this shit? This fucking timeline man.

Niggers are probably pissed off too that that paki ran their fellow Londoners over on that bridge last week, it could've been them.

>linking plebbit

Mate come on.

This is nothing surprising. African nations are full of black people abusing and killing each other. They're just as guilty of xenophobia as any other country.

The mudslime / nog wars are coming

youtu.be/E0qZlBY4-2I

>Our blacks /ourguys/?
>blacks beat someone up

As if they differentiate between peoples.

I hate this country.

"Let's do some graffiti saying "refugees welcome" to condone the attack on the asylum cunt"

lbc.co.uk/news/london/south/croydon/pro-refugee-graffiti-in-croydon-after-attack/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

>Graffiti backing refugees has gone up in Croydon the day after police labelled a brutal attack on an asylum seeker "a hate crime".

I don't know whats the fuss here. They look British to me.

Read the comments dickwad, They were all blaming brexit and white people.

>apes attack another ape like the apes they are
>/ourguy/s
Come the fuck on now. You think brute force is the way of the superhuman you all claim to be for having disputably white ancestry?

They can't as long as whiteys still have their privileges.

I didn't think niggers could be racist

100% this
It happens almost all the time here.

>They were all blaming brexit and white people.
I think these people blame even your rainy weather on brexit and white people

The UK is not third world savages, it's a first world country with the rule of law. This is a live preview of the reason why Jews consider goyim animals. If the elite Jews are masterminding the plot to destroy you, they do the right thing, Ahmeds.

Nah they can't mate. They're oppressed as much as the rapefugees

This, they can investigate. But a muslim who rents a car to run over tourists and then starts stabbing people? WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING?

I actually like their graffiti. It #1 lets us understand what they're thinking, and #2 lets us false flag them if we want. Remember the Berkeley protests? "Liberals get the bullet too"

I bet the council won't be quick enough to remove that graffiti but "artistic" graffiti will get cleaned up rapid

Retards in the MSM/ on this board don't understand in England asking someone "Where you from" is almost 100% going to lead to a fight. What it basically means is I don't see you round "here", "here" belongs to me. He could have said he was from Hackney he still would have got his head kicked in. Bacially the story is kid from a war zone didn't get street smart

Aren't you the people who pretend that graffiti is somehow meaningful ever since that banksy movie?

HOLY SHIT

LE BLACK MEN BEAT UP REFUGEES! LE BASED LEARNING BLACK MEN! /OUR LE GUYS/ COME FUCK OUR WOMEN NOW!

I've never seen the Banksy movie.

>nogs beating rapefugees

HUH, WHO WOULDA THUNK IT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_Through_the_Gift_Shop
It's an okay movie. It's sort of a documentary about making a documentary about scamming rich people out of money for complete bullshit "art." It's pretty meta. Very punk. Personally, I wouldn't believe anything said in it at all, but most people aren't red pilled.

I knew there were niggers immediately. The article would have mentioned their race if they were white, and it simply referred to them with the obvious euphemism of 'youths'.

It's funny, because that's part of the plebbit thread user linked earlier. A poster literally says that if someone applies your line of reasoning, it is because they are trapped into us-vs-them thinking. Another user corrects the first, crossing out his quote and replacing it with the word bigot in bold.

These people are literally perpetuating self terminating thought cliches. i.e. you are a bad person if you use reason to draw the unpopular conclusion. Do you know what else does that?

Religion.

I never got that about round here. Kids will die for an English postcode, then claim to be nigerian/somalian/bokoharam. Anything but English. WUZ

Ironic considering Reddit's love of atheism and belief in their own superior intelligence and reasoning.

Perhaps the Christians are right. In rejecting God they have made themselves their own personal gods. Their atheism intrinsically is a religion. Or perhaps their belief in social justice is.

You hit the nail on the head there. People who reject religion will often find some other substitute to zealously follow. Communists are a good example.

I'm not religious myself, actually, but it frustrates me when people assume that rejecting God makes them wise. It was a decision I made when I lost my faith, not because I suddenly felt more intelligent. Priests and ministers tend to be well educated and there is a lot of genuinely good advice in holy books, albeit alongside dumb shit.

Well is that what it is then? They're stupid? Or lacking self awareness, maybe?

Because although Sam Harris is a turbokike, he is undeniably intelligent. Did he win the debate with J.B. Peterson? Peterson of course is Catholic, but also undeniably intelligent (although I think he has a hard time distinguishing science from his own personal interpretation of myths).

Wait while we get a photo of the '16 year old refugee'

Libshits will choke on their vegan muesli...and then proceed as if they had not seen any evidence of their gullibility

Blacks and Arabs have always hated each other, the question is, why bring them fucking here to fight amongst white people? Fuck off all of them.

Well they haven't. They're utterly blind to their own problems. At this point, the terrorist attacks are too numerous and too consistent. Everyone who can be woken up already is. Everyone who continues to sleep does so by choice, and no amount of deaths will convince them otherwise. Their thought terminating cliches are too powerful in them. "Not all muslims." "There's 1.6 billion, only a handful are terrorists." "It's a peaceful religion being perverted by extremists." "Christians are just as bad, remember the Crusades."

We keep waiting for those people to have their lies cracked by the incontrovertible facts of islamic terror. We keep thinking that maybe if there's just another airport bombing, another truck attack, that finally they will awake from their slumber. But the truth is they never will. That is the power of delusional thinking. You can show them all the 16 year old rapefugees. You can show them Rotherham and Malmo. It won't ever help. They literally blind themselves to reality.

Reading these comments I can't even understand what's shitposting and what isn't any more.
One lad who seems marginally sensible says "The media is heavily invested in pushing the Brexit = racism narrative", and the first reply is:

> It is though. You *racist*. Deny it all you want, but you're a *racist*.

Is that someone mocking the left's use of "Racist!" as some sort of power-word hex, or is it a leftoid who is trying to serioisly invoke the curse's black magic?

I just don't know any more.

What's worse Roadmen or Refugees?

Road men.
They betray there own culture in the hope they might get the occasional wog socket scraps.

Lmao BBC was shilling this story hard yesterday before images of suspects were released .

>vdare.com/posts/what-color-are-the-croydon-youths-who-savagely-beat-a-kurdish-asylum-seeker-in-britain-possibly-zambians
You see, the Goat, while occasionally a den of iniquity like the Star Wars Cantina, is less multicultural than that famous tavern, and the licence holder is named Ngoma.

The Goat, in Broom Road, Shirley, could be forced to close following ‘months’ of criminal and anti-social behaviour

Councillors will decide tonight whether to revoke the licence of The Goat, in Broom Road, after licence-holder Patson Ngoma “reneged on his promises to work with the police to resolve the issues at the premises”.

by Daniel O’Mahony, The Guardian (Croydon) March 7 201

Yes, the Goat, while it claims to be a family friendly pub, is a family friendly Zambian pub, and its customers are mostly black.

>outside 'The Black Lion' pub
Kek.

>not showing the actual punch

What the fuck is this? Are "civilized" people so weak that they can't even be reminded that violence exists?

Our slaves more so than not.

Mate, the actual punch can be seen in the first 2 seconds.

Im from Croydon and shit like this happens all the time between the blacks it usually between rivals gangs or even schools.

You see the amount of fucking Antifa stickers

I'd trade 2 brown refugees for one nigger. Fuck niggers.

where do you see a trump hat?

nigs chimped out and beat up a muzzie instead of a brit, it's not bad news but it's not good news either, fuck off nigger lovers

What do you expect? This is about as normal as it gets for Croydon.

Ghettoised London nogs will fight anyone who isn't their own and then divide into gangs and fight their own once there's no other groups around.

Pakis do it as well up north, loads of fights between them and other groups, largely nogs or non-Muslim Asians.

Those strokes are too neat for urban youths. This is the work of the Middle Class Left.

Someone needs to hijack this for a good false flag and start putting up ones like 'white people = racist/fascist scum' or 'white people get the bullet next' while making it look like antifa are behind it.

All us London anons have to low autism levels to pull this off :(

they are caught between the dianne abbot, media response of
>“With rightwing politicians across the world scapegoating migrants, refugees and others for their economic problems, we are seeing a deeply worrying rise in the politics of hate. We must make clear that there is no place for anti-foreigner myths, racism and hate in our society.”

and the fact croydon niggers at an african pub will usually beat anyone not local which the kebab didn't know or wasn't submissive enough

and the fact

This may sound bent, but Caribbean blacks are so much better than African blacks. Caribbean mothers teach their kids discipline and they share the same Queen and have respect for laws, the same cannot be said for Africans.

You don't know shit, niggerlover. Not only is what you're saying completely false, but you're also praising Haitian niggers who massacred white french white people

Hes right.
But only in the sense of dog shit being better than fox shit

>Sup Forums prefers niggers over a Caucasian Persian Kurd

literally kill yourselves now