Well, Sup Forums? Are you gonna follow based h3h3 and take down the failing WSJ?

Well, Sup Forums? Are you gonna follow based h3h3 and take down the failing WSJ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.ninja/6329c5
youtube.com/channel/UCK-mb8bfY5FXOujq1maRlGg/videos
adage.com/article/digital/eric-feinberg-man-google-youtube-brand-safety-crisis/308435/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

>taking marching orders from a jew
Go back to l e d d i t and 9 g a g

Based Ethan.

NYPA kike

no, WSJ is redpilled.

nypa

>exposes JooeySalads
>exposes WSJ

Is there anything he cant do?

>lmao i can see why theyd de-monetize rayciss videos but why are they touching me lmao
>get em personnel armie!

He's a kike but so is WSJ but WSJ is actually fucking trash but H3 makes trash content but WSJ has no redeeming qualities but H3's gf is kinda ugly but also not really

mirror.ninja/6329c5

This is a civic nationalist board now, nazi boy.

Go from capture the flag to capture the WSJ. I'm okay with this.

Fucking cancerous e celeb shilling, fuck off to reddit faggots.

This you op?

Fuck off. We have other things to tend to.
These cucksheds aren't going to build themselves.

>the livelihoods of e-celebs are in danger

Oh no. What are we supposed to do anyways? DDoS their website or send them mean things?

WSJ as in Wall Street Journal? What did they do?

HOLY SHIT LE KIKE MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS IS LE OUR LE GUY

What a surprise

nice videos op
youtube.com/channel/UCK-mb8bfY5FXOujq1maRlGg/videos

A literal kike cannot jew anymore and literal human leeches finally get BTFOd....its all god desu.

Like clockwork

>Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMALFAGS GET OUT
FAGGOTS

>(((WSJ)))
>redpilled
Fucking leafs. baka

>OH NO MY SHEKELS

Fuck this jew.

jewtube use to be a platform for people to inform others, show off, competition, and for the sake of art.

Now it has created a class of people who try to make a career out of it.

I hope the ads go away, its better this way, i didnt want it to be like tv where I have to watch 30 min of ads for 20 min of content.

TL;DR Jews out Jewing a Jew

Aren't all of (((them))) technically redpilled since they invented the blue pill?

I'll help the WSJ if this faggot doesn't like them.
Fuck him and double fuck you.

You gotta go back.

NYPA
Y
P
A

What the fuck is this shit?
eCELEB

These threads should be 10 days ban. Fuck off mate.

WSJ needs a LAWSUIT over revenue LOSS
FUCK OFF.

Sage

>not your personal army
Newfags will never learn

Isn't this guy affiliated with that goblin-like Hillary shill? Fuck them both and fuck the WSJ too, time for all these fags to get a real job.

OP is an american,

this fag is scottish.

>op is a faggot
a times old tradition is seems

i hope ethan gets deeper into the conspiracies and finds the jewish problem.

top kikes, so much this.
with so much jews jewing jews its only a matter of time until they start gassing themselves.
If we don't preheat the ovens now we might be late for Holocaust 2.0.
>TFW jews take my grandfather's job as gas chamber operator

Get back into the oven you kike shill.

>As a regular user of Sup Forums

Oh wow.

>caring about dumb jewtubers

They have to face this to redpill themselves. Only now are the cucks realizing the full effect of the sjw movement and fake news propaganda pushed out by far leftist Zionist corporations

>gatchy plays
>plays

A fucking failed let's player

Nothing

yeha keep praising the guy that fucked nationalism and gave kikes an operations base, it is defiitely gonna work this itme guiseeee

Going after Youtube/the new media. They ran the Pewdiepie hit piece and now they've been publishing articles about corporate ads playing on racist videos to get said corporations to pull all their ads from Youtube, thereby demonetizing the majority of the website.

Apparently it's all the scheme of some crypto kike who developed an algorithm for detecting and filtering out racist content and is trying to sell it to Youtube by proving that their current filters don't work.

This kike supported Hillary Clinton.

By getting involved in the petty squabbles between jews you fall for jewish tricks. They both go in the oven.

not your personal army

eCelebs, I know you're worried about that sweet sweet ad money

But they're all looking for a way to screw you and give you less t b h

It's best just to let Jewgool, WallstreetJewnal, and Jewy Feinberg over the shekels

and see where the chips fall

Most of us probably side with you but at very least you're going to have to make this lulzy to suck us into this youtube vortex

Should have started your own platform, day late

kids on reddit already disproved it. the video was still making money but it had been claimed by copyright bullshit so it was all going to the rights owner.

>a leaf

It's more than just h3h3 thats want us to pick up this mantle

Great. Lots of people, with lots of $ want you to do things for free. Most of them being Jews, that voted for Clinton.
Do you even know where you are?

Believe it or not some of them really are /ourguys/

If they get their way, everything one YouTube will be sanitized and it will turn into TV. It's not just about this guy.

lmao, these fucking retards don´t even know that google/the WSJ made this up to excuse themselves when they follow the EU laws that just passed regarding hatespeech.

This whole thing is just google doing what the EU parliament told them to, censor opposition as "racist" etc to make sure anti EU sentiments don´t grow stronger.

This kike is shooting the messenger.

that would be unfortunate, but I think another platform would rise to the occasion, in any case, I will never go back to watching TV and reading newspapers like the WSJ unironically, my life is too short for that and doing anything else is preferably to their weak shilling, the Djinni is out of the bottle and it isn't going back in.

thats right goy

This, nobody cares about "racist" stuff beeing censored all the time until they are deemed "racist" and loose shekels.
Meanwhile alt-right people will loose REAL jobs and get their homes will be smashed by antifa but "oy vey not my youtube shekels"

It's more than just that, there defiantly is some prime fuckery at foot here besides EU hate speech

adage.com/article/digital/eric-feinberg-man-google-youtube-brand-safety-crisis/308435/

Joogle could easily buy the fucker out if they wanted too though

I don't know if another platform would catch on like YouTube. They basically make no profit and only survive because of Google.

Maybe it could happen, but it would take years, and they would only be bought out by some gay ass mega corporation because they can't turn a profit either...thus we're at square one again.

Google was actually half way decent at sticking up for free speech, all things considered. I can't see anyone else that size doing a better job.

Nice satanic digits

Already doing it

I'm getting too old to be here, I'm almost convinced 80% of the people ITT and on those YouTube comments are 12-16 yrs old you can just tell by the way everything is typed

Dont forget youre here forever

You mean like not using punctuation and proper sentence structure?

I'm only 21 and I feel out of place here often(disregarding the flag)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>answering a personal army call from a jew
Nigga I am GLAD these niggas will have to get a real job!

I would have overlooked that post but instead I died inside just a little more

t.hanks leaf

you guys should be redpilling ethan and making him see that jews in power are shit. Like how the emperor wanted to recruit luke skywalker

OP is underage and should be banned.

we're going to take down NYT & LAT instead, leaving you with the shit sandwich you deserve, WAPOMAZON

pizzas in 30mins, enjoy OP

Whoa, this filthy jew is surely bringing on the fight.

Just like with leafy, this faggot starts shit, quickly backs off and waits for others to do the dirty job while he profits off the happening.

GOD I HATE JEWS SO MUCH

>"WSJ should do their research!"
>doesn't do research and has to take a video down when everyone proves it's wrong

Which WSJ video did he remove? The one where he basically said "I'm a Jew and you faggots are lying about pewdiepie"?

If so, that's fucked up WSJ went after that video. Shits getting real.

NYPA

>Fight for me
>you will get a t-shirt

I would definitely help attack WSJ (aka SJW, aka J_WS) but Sup Forums cares more about muh special club to go outside of Sup Forums and actually achieve something

>based
>jew
Pick one

>Sup Forums draws some pepe cartoons
>(pepe not even created by Sup Forums)
>thinks it's relevant

>Ethan literally taking down the WSJ
>just as the WSJ was trying to bring down "racist" youtubers
>butthurt Sup Forums can't give him credit

take a (you), lad. I appreciate your subtle bantz

Fuck off, Reddit.

This guy aside, what has the WSJ done? I'm sure it deserves a good fucking anyway.

OP fucked up. If you ever want Sup Forums's help, don't ask for it...you will get the typical "fuck off faggot, not your army" response.

You have to use reverse psychology in the form of a shitpost, like when dealing with a little child.

Taking down WSJ sounds fun but, hearing you faggots starting to realize that Google is being a Google while asking for our help is more joyous.

Youtube, the WSJ and the corporations making the ad-drama are all working together and with the EU if you ask me.

>Youtube demonitizes a racist video
>WSJ looks up the video
>Video was (((coincidentally))) re-monetized even if it had nigger in title
>WSJ gets the screenshots
>corporations can take money away from problematic people and act like retarded victims of fakenews
youtube demonitizes all opposition(new media)
>State owned(BBC etc)/big corporations (Disney) make youtube channels
>opposition can´t compete because corporations don´t allow ads on them because it´s "too dangerous" (production vallue goes down)
>EU sponsors pro EU/anti Nationslist/ anti Lepen/ anti leave propaganda

Best days on Sup Forums are when those who seek it's power for personal gain become it's victim.

RIP in pieces, H3 Sheckelstein.

I think I have found OP

Damage is already done, I'm hoping google sues them and various "content creators" do some kind of class action law suits and makes... well I was going to say make what happened to gawker look like a fucking joke but it already is. So that, but worse.

No dingus McGhee
>fat kike is worried about his shekels
>he won't do anything, and his army of Reddit subscribers is twelve
So he
>begs for help from people who can't stand him because he's scared he will have to get a real job

His only motivation for this is so he's not head fry cook at Wendy's shortly.

>da joogles
Seems plausible, except why would Google want this?

Say MSM get what they want, and they push everyone out of YouTube and are the only ones making ad money.

This would be the LAST thing google wants, because nobody gives fuck all about MSM. Half of YouTube's viewer base would leave. If they wanted to watch MSM, they would watch MSM...its readily available already on TV and internet. Nobody is watching. This would kill YouTube.

Why would corporations want to take ads away from any content even if it is racist?
Is money worth less when it comes from racists?

They have to get refunds/extra payments somewhere else.

It's always a fucking jew. I've been coming here for years and it still amazes me. Every fucking time....

The WSJ is a necessary example, people won't believe this bullshit exists if they don't ever see it.

Their attack on pewdiepie did them no favors and opened many eyes.

I don't think you understand large corporations. They are absolutely riddled with dumb corporate climbers who can't see out of their tiny little bubble and NONE of them can see the bigger picture.

>eceleb attention whore needs a personal army
YouTube was mistake

>I'm almost convinced 80% of the people ITT and on those YouTube comments are 12-16 yrs old you can just tell by the way everything is typed
Most people I know first came across Sup Forums around that age, it's only natural that this new JewTube twitter generation would do the same.

Really does make you feel old when you realize how childish this place seems

I don't understand why people find h3h3 funny

banta man