Stop being an ethnic nationalist

Stop being an ethnic nationalist.

t. Nigger

When you'll go back in Africa, nigger

No it should be: Start being a cuck.

No.

Same day you'll stop dumping your genes into asian sinkhole stick-cuck.

>Stop being an ethnic nationalist.
Stop being a nigger faggot.
Oh wait, you can't......

/thread

Right away sir Stickman

Nah.

>civic
>nationalism

Nationalism is inherently ethnic. No ethnicity no nation

>if your kids don't become non white, they end up being genecided by shitskins
Fuckin great advertisement for Civic nationalism

>be nice to the shitskins and maybe they won't kill your grandchildren

wtf I love civic nationalism now

Ethnic nationalism would not be necessary in a high TFR civic nationalist or highly religious society.

Stop burning rice, kike.

>Muh based stickman

Bach to T_D

We are ALL Americans you bigots

this is the slimiest way to appeal to whites, the kikes started to adapting realy fast

>Ethnic nationalism would not be necessary in a high TFR civic nationalist or highly religious society.
Using Civic nationalism to achieve an ethnostate is still ethno nationalism

Stickman, not so based after all. Civic nationalism is a basic bitch tier.

What can you even do as a white nationalist?

You can't run for government, people would laugh at you.
You can't make public speeches, people would punch you and call you a Nazi.
You can't even hold a job, because the minute people find out what you are, you get fired. And it would be really hard to find another job.

The ultimate power and capability of every white nationalist is basically eternally waiting. Waiting for white nationalism to be cool again like it was in the 30s. What else can you do?

>W-well I can hand out fliers and r-redpill people on Sup Forums

Ok, great. You have a couple more people to join your band of outlaws. I can do the same thing about erotic asphyxiation fanclub, and I bet I can get more followers. It's pretty much the same thing.

You're only espousing these ideas because you're on an anonymous image board. And, I feel, the whole fucking idea is reactionary. You see a bunch of niggers shout Black Power, you see Mexicans shout Brown and Proud, you wanna join in on the action.

Tbh, I think it's worse than being a Normalfag. If you fully understand what the future hold for Europeans and still hold his opinions, you're the worst kind of traitor. Then again, he might just be putting on a Civcuck act because his dox are out.

>civic nationalism
this meme needs to die. empathy is the downfall of the white man

>What can you even do as a white nationalist?

Not accept your suicide.

He's married to an asian, he has kids with said asian. No, that man is in it for the long haul - he was completely serious about what he said in that FB post.

Breed and bee urself

AaaaAaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh yeah? How?

How can you stop your perceived "suicide"? With charts and graphs on how black people commit more crimes?

Form a militia? The minute you add white nationalist ideals to it, it instantly gets v& and put on a watchlist for eternity.

Vote in politicians who enforce immigration so more brown people don't surround your villages? Guess what, those politicians aren't white nationalists. No politician is.

Like what are you even trying to accomplish? It seems the only thing white nationalists can do is just talk about how bad things are, hoping people will "wake up". But do you ever ask yourself, do you ever consider what happens if nobody wakes up? How about if they wake up, what happens then? Every white goes on a killing spree murdering minorities?

It's some pseudo-communist shit that all whites are equal. I'm telling you, it's fucking reactionary. You see blacks teaming up with other blacks to talk shit about whites, you start thinking in tribal logic. If Bill, my white neighbor who is a fucking asshole and I have nothing in common with, starts getting niggers burglarizing his home, then the enemy of my enemy is my friend and I will protect his house from niggers."

But after the niggers leave, Bill still isn't your friend. It's unrealistic to think all white people would just unite simultaneously and fight off niggers.

The nation is founded on the principles of the tribe/family

It's a bit hard to share a family with a bunch of gollywogs

Birds of a feather flock together after all

>It's unrealistic to think all white people would just unite simultaneously and fight off niggers
No shit, those people are traitors to their race, and traitors get the rope first. No-one expects 100% cohesion, we save those of our race that we can and that's that.

Who's stopping you from breeding and being yourself? Sally, the SJW mulatto down at the university who says white privilege is real and whites should stop making babies?

make me

It would be necessary if you didn't want your country to be a shit hole. If you're fine with 99% of your country looking like some south america favela or collection of mud huts, then yeah sure it's no problem.

Segregation is happening on its own. Which basically is ethnic nationalism but masked as the free market choice. You will see this process continuing. What has happened is that the "whites only network for cooperation", the nation state, has been infiltrated and coopted. Its pozzed. What whites need to do is to renetwork. Those first in will have potential for extreme yield while the old system will sink. One part is economy, I would for example encourage people to establish networks locally for trade outside the "white market".

What stops a gang of unruly niggers from attacking white communities like in Rhodesia and South Africa?

>No-one expects 100% cohesion

Do you even think you can get past 50% cohesion? It's laughable.

Honestly, take your time to think out what a 'race war' would look like. You have millions of people allying with strangers because of their skin color. What would motivate them to kill the other race? Not just John the bricklayer who served in Iraq, who loves killing people, or Nick the white nationalsit who believes in racial purity. I mean what would REALLY motivate some 100 million whites to take up arms and kill minorities? Because I guarantee you, all the minorities aren't motivated at all by killing whites. What would they gain?

>white would still become a minority in every state

Simply not true. Only the southwest will be majority spic. The north/northeast will be majority white and the spics will eventually split off and join mexico similar to how white anglo texas split from mexico.

What has always stopped them. But this question is quite orthogonal to civic or ethnic nationalism.

I guess you are implying that if we are not civic nationalists, other people will rise up and attack white people because their gibsmedats are gone. Which is probably correct. But that is a perverse reason to actually want to stay in "cooperation under the nation state" with these people

>How can you stop your perceived "suicide"?

By addressing it. Like any other problem you fucking kike.

>hurrdurr white identity demands a militia and an uprising plus you must believe in white communism

No, it does not. You're adding all this baggage because you're a subversive hebe or because you're a gutless coward.

>But after the niggers leave, Bill still isn't your friend.

So then Bill is a problem but I don't have to worry about niggers. Sounds like a step in the right direction.

>implying I want my people to be brutally genocided Zimbabwe style

If USA can't remain white then USA need to be destroyed and a white country should emerge from it.
There is no point being nationalist if your people have nothing to gain from it.

>muh 1776
>best way forward
>literally collapsing in flame since 1965 and the immigration act
>taking the entire West in its fall

Hahahahaha
Do someone have the comic with the white boy alone in a third world class of shitskins with "Well at least I have the consitution" ?

>Because I guarantee you, all the minorities aren't motivated at all by killing whites
That is some wishful fucking thinking my friend.

>Do you even think you can get past 50% cohesion? It's laughable.

Implying that's even necessary. 10% cohesion in 50% of the population is a monumental political force. Jews are the most influential political bloc in the world and they're 2% of the US population.

Segregation has its flaws because it happens within white communities as well, i.e. poor and rich whites, Anglo and Slav whites, etc. Segregation is recursive and ultimately ends with nepotism.

It's the same thing for the non-white community as well, in fact it's even harsher sometimes because it results in gang violence between Mexicans and Blacks.

That pic is proving to be true ITT

American WN are delusional are't they.

America is already so mixed-race, I mean half-breeds and pan-Europe/Mestizos everywhere.

How are you going to achieve a White Nationalist state outside of violent force?

Does the USA split into sections? what are your terms?

You'd have to act fast too, because the SJW virus is spreading and the West, especially US is getting darker by the year... it takes awhile to form such a movement and consolidate it into a legitimate force.

The only seemingly plausible scenario for at white ethnostate is if there was a collapse and guerilla race war became a thing,.

Found it

That's dumb. I'm saying this as a civic nationalist. "You have to be a civic nationalist or else the minorities will genocide your descendants". Really?

Yes, and that is why ethnic nationalism is even better than only segregation. But I only use segregation as the naturally occuring process to show that it is very realistic to see a future where people of the same kind live together.

>By addressing it

So I was fucking right. All you can do is just talk about it, and wait for it to be accepted again. White nationalists have no power.

>No, it does not. You're adding all this baggage because you're a subversive hebe or because you're a gutless coward.

What the fuck are you talking about? Equality among all individuals is a fucking staple of communist thought, you're thinking this same thing about whites. And I didn't realize militias were just baggage. I didn't realize the ability to form a fucking armed group and protect white communities from perceived danger is "baggage". It's the very fucking foundation of your thought. How else are you going to protect whites, retard?

Yeah hand Mike a flier about black crime statistics when he's mourning the fact that his daughter got raped and killed by niggers.

No power.

>The only seemingly plausible scenario for at white ethnostate is if there was a collapse

Ironically that's the only plausible scenario for anything except ultra-dildo leftism forever. Not even civic nationalism can survive continued economic prosperity without at-least putting a metric ton of leftists in jail or the noose.

In Africa you had millions of niggers killing millions of other niggers because of the shape of there noses. Women with babies on there back hacking dead other women with babies on there backs. Ethnic cleansing happens. We just need to understand the catalysts that bring it about and find leavers of culture to entice it. You gotta think like a jew to do this sort of thing.

You realize it's easier for them to just outbreed you, vote in their politicians, and make their own laws?

>All you can do is just talk about it, and wait for it to be accepted again.

Oh so now address literally means only "talk." That's it. Thank you for that thesarus merchant! Surely nothing else exists besides "talk," and "genocide."

>What the fuck are you talking about?

Everything I quoted you stupid fucking nigger. Go read it again if you're having trouble.

>How else are you going to protect whites, retard?

What the fuck do you care about whites you cuckolded faggot? You're a civic nationalist. We're all the same. Red and yellow, black and white, we're all the little children of the mulatto nation!

>No power.

So power = right. I guess Jews are the only ones who can decide for us at the moment then eh Schlomo?

But in thinking like a jew, you become the jew.

In thinking like a nigger, you become the nigger.

The thing that makes whites different from those tribes in Africa is that whites aren't savages. Should they become barbarians again?

And you readily accept this without any kind of resistance. Pull those buttcheeks further apart you fairy faggot. That dildo needs to get one inch deeper.

this guy should keep his mouth shut and restrict himself to slay anitifacucks

>The thing that makes whites different from those tribes in Africa is that whites aren't savages.

Oy vey, don't save yourself, be noble and just die out! Thank you for the mitzvah Rabbi!

What exact form do you think those laws take if they do just that? Legalize our genocide, which is the end game if any of them become the majority.

It'll be revenge for all the imagined slights of the white man. So yes, I'm fully aware of that fact. The difference is that unlike you I haven't just given up and accepted a fate that isn't even set in stone.

Most would flee or just let themselves be killed. Do you know anything about war? Normies either run away or they die, like the rapefugees in Syria. Only hardcore race warriors do the fighting.

>Oh so now address literally means only "talk." That's it. Thank you for that thesarus merchant! Surely nothing else exists besides "talk," and "genocide."

Inform me what you can actually do besides "address" the situation. Inform me how you can "address" the situation in any other way other than spreading discourse about it a.k.a. talking.

>What the fuck do you care about whites you cuckolded faggot?

What the fuck does it matter what I care about whites? I'm trying to probe how much YOU care about whites. I'm trying to see if you will actually do anything about it other than shitpost on Sup Forums. I'm trying to see if you're willing to have more babies, introduce white nationalist concepts in academia, arm white communities and run for office under a white nationalist banner. You aren't willing to do any of these things. The ultimate state of a white nationalist is just shitposting on Sup Forums. It's pathetic.

>So power = right. I guess Jews are the only ones who can decide for us at the moment then eh Schlomo?

Power isn't right or wrong, power is only a means of getting anything done. You have no power, you have nothing. Just an idea. And that idea will get you nowhere.

Basically what I'm saying is that we don't need to convince everyone to fight everyone else. Just convince a small percentage of the population would be enough and the rest would just be along for the ride.

Answer my question.

What are YOU doing for white nationalism? How are you preventing the suicide of your race?

>What are YOU doing for white nationalism? How are you preventing the suicide of your race?

The only relevant answer is: more than you because you refuse to acknowledge the latter.

Fuck off Schlomo.

There's no other form of nationalism.

>What the fuck does it matter what I care about whites?

That's the whole topic at hand you stupid kike. Remember your goddamn audience if you're trying to convince anyone of anything. Jesus Christ.

You think once minorities are in power they'll just legalize genocide of whites all willy-nilly, hunt them all down, kill them? Or will they make laws making it harder for whites to get jobs, own property, maybe even intermarry with other whites?

They've stopped. American mongrels don't have any ethnic identity.

Seeing as I'm half native and can't do much about that, it doesn't make much sense for me to support white nationalism

Do I have to make myself any clearer than I already have? Yes, because that's exactly what will happen.

It's also their greatest strength
It is empathy that made white build bigger communities and warring niggers like we still see in africa
It's empathy that made us instead made whites help each other rather than killing anyone and everyone
It is empathy that made reach out to other empathetic whites and built western civilization

You're just bitter. You know you can't do anything about it. You feel powerless, because you can't promote white nationalism in the open like the Black Panthers promote black nationalism, with anyone taking you seriously. You can't do anything politically with it. All you can do is raise awareness, like liberals raising awareness of LGBT discrimination. But the difference is, they can actually pass laws about it.

You believe you're seeing your race die out right in front of you, and, at the same time, you believe you're fighting against that. Just by acknowledging that it's bad, and nothing else. As if acknowledging it gives you some strange power that can prevent it. As if it's revolutionary to say in this day and age, genocide is bad no matter what skin color, and whites can experience genocide too.

But all you can do is just tell people that. My race is dying. You should do something about it. But your words fall on deaf ears. It must be a frustrating existence.

USA prosperity is funded on:
>economic imperialism backed by military interventionnism (petrodollar is one example among others)
>war profiterring (selling weapons oversea, lending and siding with the winner during major conflicts)
>the white middle class slaving both for the hyperclass and the minorities

All of this is falling apart:
1) the slow recovering of Russia and rising China are creating a multipolar world, the one controlling the West isn't the one controlling the entirety of the world anymore
2) a game more and more risky to play because every single regionnal conflict between medium powers can degenerate in worldwide conflict and nuclear annhilation
3) the back of the white middle class is only so large, they will not be able to carry everyone while being put in an increasing minority, even if they don't revolt in the first place their taxes won't be able to keep the welfare state for much longer

There will be new countries in Northern America by the end of the century, I'm sure of it and I think I wll probably live to see it.

The numbers of white will keep shrinking, however the ones that remained white will grow more and more racially conscious and self preservation will kick in.
Best example is Europe: outside of nazi Germany, civic nationalism was always pretty much the default because our ancestors never though we would be flooded with so many african immigrants, compared to americans the europeans were really never ethnically conscious, it changed greatly in the last 15 years.
Even a country like France who based its modern ideology around universalism is slowly but surely waking up about the fact that the extra-europeans will never be westerner, no matter how hard you try to integrate them.

This is the same sort of twisted logic behind statements like: "Islamaphobia is the best recruitment tool for ISIS." I'd expect nothing less from Plebbit.

So you think once minorities are the majority, they'll try their hand at colonial expansion of the white communities, only instead of leaving behind civilization like whites did, they'll leave behind nothing but destruction and chaos? Interesting. What makes you think that? Zimbabwe?

>You're just bitter. You know you can't do anything about it.

You're projecting. The whole discussion is you being bitter that white nationalists exist. You are insisting nothing can be done. It must be a frustrating existence to demand that people not think things you don't like.

First leaf
>best leaf

Hopefully they'll start by ending your cuckolded bloodline permanently ans saving the rest of us time.

>You are insisting nothing can be done

You're wrong, a lot can be done.

But you won't do it.

Nor will anyone in the white nationalist community, at least not in America.

So the question is, why are you a white nationalist? Can you apply your philosophy to the real world, or is it just this idea you have that you talk about?

>civic nationalism

>defiantly

All opinions rendered void and null.

I'm asking you to prove you're a white nationalist, that you will do something about the suicide of the white race, and you're telling me all you can do is talk about it, and nothing else. And you're calling ME a cuck?

You're no better than liberal marxists at the university advocating these conceptual ideas of equality among all and no borders. Just rhetoric. Rhetoric won't save you.

>You're wrong, a lot can be done if you ignore the problem. :^)

kys

>nationalism is inherently ethnic

Not knowing that the first concept of a nation was established politically and not organically. Gas yourself.

>You're no better than liberal marxists at the university advocating these conceptual ideas of equality among all and no borders.

I honestly would and will advocate for this to ensure the rape and death of civic nationalists if they fuck us.

If you don't have a race you don't have a nation

That's funny because ignoring the problem is exactly what you're doing.

Let me offer an inference into your mindset. By promoting white nationalism through infographs and rhetoric, you think you're planting the "seed" that will spring forth when whites are actually gravely threatened to extinction by minorities, in the future. You think people will look upon your posts on some archived version of the internet, spread these ideas and thus, you're saving the white race.

Or maybe it's not even that long-term. Maybe you actually think there's people here on the fence, and you want to convince as many of them as possible about being white nationalists. They can't do anything about it actually, short of killing niggers, so you want to convince them to be a passive white nationalist; not be loud about it, or attract attention and get them jailed, but make conscious efforts to avoid niggers, renounce open borders, liberal ideologies, etc.

Which one is it? What are you hoping for?

No it wasn't. Nationalism grew out of the French revolution when ethnic groups started demanding self determination. Countries like Germany, Italy, etc. were all born out of nationalistic sentiments and fighting against the Austrian empire (who was multiethnic and ultimately split up, like all multiethnic countries do) and France

Why do you want whites to go extinct?

It's that simple.

Now this is a story all about how

Our country got flipped turned up side down

And I'd like to take a second

Just sit tight, yo

I'll tell you how he became the king, this pompadour mango.

In American idiocy he was born and raised

On the media was where he spent most of his days

Spoutin out filth, just actin' like a fool

And all shootin' off his mouth while playin all cool

When Stevey and Mikey who were up to no good

Started encouragin' like you knew they would

He got rocked on one debate and his handlers got scared

They said, "You're gonna stalk and mock her next time you're up there!"

He rose in the polls and election came near

Then Comey yelled "Wait!" and fuckin iced the kicker

If anything Don could say that this race wasn't fair

But he thought, "Nah, forget it."

– yelled "Yo, Vlad!" on live air.

He pulled up in the ratings by seven or eight,

And he yelled 'bout the pussy, "Yo homie smell ya later."

He looked at the White House

He was finally there

To sit on his ass and tweet Fox from O's chair.

Whites aren't in danger of going extinct. They are not animals, hunted for their pelts.

Good goyim!

They are on the verge of losing their majority. A real problem in a democracy. I would hate to ever see that happen here and will always vote to keep darkies moving to Ireland to a minimum.

Unfortunately South America is attempting to move here in large numbers.

Who is preventing white parents from having more kids, propagating their race and ensuring their survival?

based stickman is married to an asian women though

the french revolution was a political establishment of a nation, based on a universal citizenship - man and his rights - there was no concept of "race" till the mid of the 19. century

A nation was a political entity not a ethnic one. The krauts, with their delayed romanticism, introduced identity politics in their concept of a nation- the belief that people share a common ancestry & history... While the french despised their ancien regime and wanted nothing to do with it.

Read the thread.
Stickman is a plebbit fucktard with a dogma identical in logic to "If we don't let in muslims then they'll just start attacking us"

fpbp
/thread

>Slovenia would exist without ethnic Slovenians
you must be literally retarded to believe such a thing
>nation
>established politically
The nation-STATE is political; the Nation is organic

>the french revolution was a political establishment of a nation, based on a universal citizenship - man and his rights - there was no concept of "race"
that explains why Napoleon didn't want to give rights to the slaves in our various colonies?
If by race you mean Alsatians, Bretons etc. you are right, but there were basically no niggers in mainland France at the time