...wtf...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would never go soft on a gay man

we are?

lol what kill the gays

we like ponyfags and thats about it

I don't have a problem with lebsians, gays, bisexuals and trans people, but the LGBTQAAPEDOISGOODANDSEXINPUBLICISNORMALBCIAMAFAGGOT++-+2 community is fucking degenerate.

maybe if we were merged instead of /mlp/

>we
As in Australia, maybe.

>the Sup Forums is one person meme...
>again....

You should always be soft around gays, faggot.

go away faggot, sage

Underrated also top kek

>Sup Forums is now soft on gays?
no

Sup Forums has always been hard for gays, delete your account.

Pic related are faggots, not gays.

That's a feminist subversion tactic to discredit homosexuality because cunts is women's main source of power.

Well, no matter how long I would watch that pic, it wouldn't make me hard.

I hate faggots and anti-Semites. It means I hate The Guardian.

Keep it in the bedroom and don't adopt any children. Public fag events are degenerate.

FOR THE LAST TIME, TRAPS AREN'T GAY!

Wow you are like SO straight

i love these comics

can someone do a dump?

Also never bend over

homosexuality is the source of human division because it creates the inclination of alternative to nuclear family. Undermining a necessary requirement for human survival, and opening the doors for a great many other provocations that breed only concern.

>source of human division
Holy shit those mental gymnastics. You sir, are obviously in the closet.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA

No I usually act like a low IQ Islamic state member. I think it should not be encouraged and they got a bad culture, is that soft? Not throwing enough fags off buildings?

Fuck off anglo

Dave Rubin ended up being a homo. What are we to do? There's no replacement.

Homosexuals need to be reformed in camps or executed.

>t.roastie cunt who can´t cook or clean and is afraid that her pussy is being reduced in worth because people will be able to date men without social shaming and stigmatization

OP DIDN'T YOU KNOW MILO, THE ONE WHO CALLS OUT SJWS, IS LE BASED LE GAY MAN? HE'S SO LE BASED! HE ALSO TALKS ABOUT BEING DOMINATED BY LE BASED LEARNING BLACK MEN! SO LE BASED!

/OUR LE GUYS/

I think they're irrelevant; their prevalence, partly illusory, is a nuisance symptom that can be endured.

>He's hard for gays

Nah, just normal straight.

Homosexuality is trivial as fucking shit. The fact that it's been oppressed and hated on for so long is the reason why fags have parades, do you realize?

>hurr durr it isn't ""natural""
Not an argument, and certainly not good enough to justify going out of ones way to infringe and attack the human rights of people who identify as homosexual. Just saying it's the truth.

Faggot detected. How many little boys have you fondled while high on meth?

For a board that hates fags and trannies you guys talk about them an awful lot. You guys got something to tell me?

Cool projections bro. You sure drove that ignorant non-argument home

Fuck off horsefucker. You don't speak for us.

> Freud, Fist of Israel.

Filthy fucking faggot, kys

Honestly though, are you /LE BASED LE GAY MAN/? We can overlook your degenerate behavior simply because you called out an sjw one time or defended trump in a Sup Forums thread. Nu-pol loved LE BASED GAY MEN!

>human rights of people who identify as homosexual

The mentally ill shouldn't have human rights.

It's hated for so long because its a fucking gateway to other forms of degeneracy. Do you honestly believed that faggots all of a sudden started fucking each other in the ass just recently? The fall of several empire was a direct result of social decay.

The Greek Empire
Romans
Even the fucking Nazis

What do they have in common? They all love buttfucking.

Also don't get me started on fucking trannies man, this country should fucking not allow anybody from America, UK and the EU to enter. We don't want whatever sick shit you guys have.

...womens rights is what kills empires, not homosexuality

Like I said before, homosexuality is trivial as fuck. Only actual regressive dumb fucks like that other guy, who have repressed social insecurities (It's very common and shows in people who try to act extra masculine), really give a fuck about it in the first place. If a gay guy comes on to you and you feel uncomfortable then I say that's completely understandable and okay. Telling the guy to fuck off is also okay. Doing anything more is probably not okay, especially if violence is involved.

True degenerates are individuals who compensate for lack of self control by applying extra willful ignorance to life. Homo haters are ironically such individuals. Anti-intellectual scum

Nah your grandpa was probably too busy fucking little boys instead of fucking stopping the commies. This is why your empire fell. Also the propaganda alone that Germany likes fucking little boys was the reason the world united to put your country down.

>1 post by this ID
>48 other replies

>physical removal intensifies

Fucking little girls is just as bad as fucking little boys, kys with your sexism.

Do you have any real argumenys you retard?

It is just as bad, you're right. However your country is the one that did that shit.

yeah, i remember those child molesting SS groups whose Order was to molest as many childen as possible to weaken the enemys moral.

You´re full of bullshit.

RARE

Ya, gays are known to be degenerate pedophiles who marry, adopt and fuck thier child on the regular. I've been hit on by these std ridden freaks multiple times and they never know when to take a hint, so I either have to walk away or say I'm not gay. Some degenerate cock sucker who was hopped up on ex almost kissed me at a concert one time, nearly socked him in his dick sucking mouth. Can't stand faggots.

fpbp

I dunno, Sup Forums tends to be hard on gays mostly.

Faggy gays make me want conversion therapy

Hitler was inspired by the Greeks and Romans you moron, do you not know what happens between him/his advisors/generals and the "Hitler youths?"

In fairness, even non-homosexuals can be faggots. It's something anyone can be called like nigger, because if someone is acting like one or the other (or both) then it feels right to say sometimes.

>Greek
>Empire
Unless you're talking about Alexander's short-lived empire which had nothing to do with social decay.

There's more to greeks and romans than faggotry, faggot. If you weren't a gook/nigger hybrid you would have known this.

So OP gets hard on gays?

> repressed fag detected

What the fuck are you doing to be hit on by gays and nearly kissed.
Jesus man you must send out gay vibes

so you just hate these people on tumblr youve probably never seen in real life because you watch cringe compilations

the correct answer is they are all degenerate

I don't do shit. I've been hit on at the gym in the suana multiple times just fucking sitting there. They will just start talking to me and I reply with one word answers until they give up or I say I gotta go.

The kiss thing happened at a concert when I was 20. Some fag got was hopped up on ex (I was too). He was with some girl, dancing with her in front of me and my friend. We were just standing there, smoking a joint and this fag got turned around and didn't stop looking at me. I kept looking away until I accidentally made eye contact for a second and he came up to me with the girl he was with. He leans into me and says
>I have something for you
>I couldn't here you , what?
>I have something for you
He pulls out his hand and hands me a little toy seahorse
>what the fucking is this?
>it's a seahorse!
>uhh ok what the fuck do I do with it
>you keep it hehe heh
He then leaned into my face and tried to kiss me.
I push him
>dude what the fuck I'm not gaya, back the fuck up or I'll deck you
>I'm not gaya either silly heheheheh
Him and the girl walk away.

does no-one notice the fag being doggy'd on the right is holding an israeli flag

WHY IS POL ALWAYS RIGHT

Thinking about gays has always made me "soft".
That's how I know I'm straight.
Now get on your knees and pray away the gay!

Wouldn't be surprised if seahorse is some gay symbol, it's so damn hard, they steal everything they see for their symbols.

Even fucking double bladed axe is a lesbian symbol. Something about amazons and Demeter, but everyone knows what it axually means.
Two bladed axe, two axe wounds.

It's true, I used to have very hard erections on gays, but now, not so much.

Nice

Sup Forums is probably the most all-male site on the Internet. It's hard to even imagine more of a sausage fest. Consequently it's a wonderful place for conservative gay men to fraternize. Thank goodness moot had the wisdom to create this place.

That's only true of faggots. There are upstanding, nuclear family gays. Where at least one, sometimes both, partners are masculine like men should be.

mfw mercy killing is soft of gays

this is why your highschool sweetheart gets tossed around like a toy at the local diversity centre you pathetic faggot

HAHAHAHHAHAHA FPBP

The nuclear family is no the basis of civilization, the mannerbund is.

Gays are fine as long as they keep their proclivities discreet and mainly socialize amongst themselves to avoid corrupting the spaces of others.

The nuclear family is a necessary building block of a good society but putting too much emphasis on it is how we got into this mess in the first place. It shifts the realm of politics away from groups of men toward atomized relationships with women. It puts a stop on organized efforts, systems, and nation-building.

Gays need to be thrown off rooftops.

Then fall off a rooftop, kebab

Sup Forums is soft even with the anime fags, why would I bother that it's now soft with the faggies.