Why is apathy cool now

Why is apathy cool now

Who cares

Because if you look throughout modern history the "cool" people just imitate what the "uncool" dregs of society at the moment actually are. Then rinse repeat once it's played out.

Every single generation of artists and cool people have literally been larpers that are just good looking retards who pretend to be in the Fringe of society to appear deep and mysterious.

Because it's easier.

Jews, not even fucking kidding.

Not Sup Forums related, sage

dude apathy xd or something

our image is becoming trendy with the normies now.
these people don't understand real emotions and real, honest opinions so they see us as people who based our fake personality on a movie character or musician, like they did.
they assume we are the 'depressed and edgy hacker type' and they desperately want to claim that 'style' too before its too late (basically bottom feeder behavior).
meanwhile they don't understand most of us are extremely depressed and paranoid and are only here because we actually care about the direction our countries are headed.

wow you know everything.

you sound like a redditor
GTFOOOOO!!!!

No thanks. I've been on Sup Forums since 07, you were probably still in 2nd grade at the time.

underrated

What would Lando do?

Because white ppl aren't allowed to be famous anymore

You would, too, if you had to miss Abed as much

oh wow 07 im so impressed you must remember how to triforce and when moot owned this place and how b was cancer threads

such a veteran

wowwww

Millennials are basically all retarded

You have shit tier bantz for being a britbong. I'm suspecting you are a "refugee".

cringe

Woah...

Jew media just does what they think will get popular and make money

It's not cool.

Indifference had always been cool as it implies that the person is somehow above/beyond the system.

Why is this man considered apathetic?

Who is he?

This.

meh

I'd tell you but I can't be bothered.

I have been wondering this my whole life
I don't have the answer. I think maybe it has to do with people being afraid to truly be expressive and authentic. If you care about nothing, you can't be attacked for your views.

>>>/reddit/

gambino is a tryhard faggot anyway

critical theory, process of demoralization = nihilism = Underman

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of beauty is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, but indifference between life and death.

Indifference is a delusion of the repressed ID