Somalian asylum seeker 'rapes two elderly disabled men in Germany

>Somalian asylum seeker 'rapes two elderly disabled men in a care home before murdering one of the victims' wives' in Germany
>An 18-year-old broke into the sheltered accommodation in Neuenhaus, Germany
>Police say he sneaked into the room of a 59-year-old paralyzed man to rape him
>After 'raping the first man, he moved to an adjoining room to rape a second man'
>He was caught by the victim's wife who he then killed, according to the police

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374836/Somalian-asylum-seeker-rapes-two-elderly-disabled-men.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gn-online.de/nachrichten/mordprozess-somalier-gibt-toetung-von-seniorin-zu-188067.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article163351951/Paerchen-beim-Campen-ueberfallen-23-Jaehrige-vergewaltigt.html
nytimes.com/1995/07/16/magazine/on-language-how-shrunk-snuck-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NUKE

US

>and they claim islam is redpilled

how do i post images

>there will be a holocaust in your lifetime

>3 months community service

>Not enough proof that paralyzed man didnt ask for it.

>people still claim niggers are humans

I will never not be mad after the last ~2 years.

There are germans who will say "n-not all somalies" after things like this.

2% have been deposited into AfD votes account

Thank god we left the EU before we were forced to take a use flood of these savages.

this has nothing to do with islam and everything to do with niggers poisoning everything they come into contact with

guarantee this filthy subhuman piece of shit would be executed in Saudi Arabia or Iran

gn-online.de/nachrichten/mordprozess-somalier-gibt-toetung-von-seniorin-zu-188067.html

Good xD

i'D BE HAPPY TO IF i HAD THEM

I've literally never heard about this and I follow the news daily.

Jesus christ what is happening here. I wonder what kind of fucked up crimes we're not even being told anymore.

>I wonder what kind of fucked up crimes we're not even being told anymore.
>only realising this now

WHY IS THIS NOT REPORTED?
I HATE THIS COUNTRY

>59 year old
Probably karma.

It's like they are trying to one-up each other in their depravity.

they are sending their best

German news link was posted, dumbass.

Good, let the eternal western european die

Why is it so obvious that the guy in the middle of that picture is a sociopath/anti-social personality disorder/rapist criminal?

regional news

>implying saudi arabia isn't the most depraved country on earth

>59-year-old paralyzed man to rape him
>being attracted to 60 years old disabled men
are Somalis the most subhuman of subhumans?

aahhhaa, that absolute madman.

Because youre a RASIST

I can't fucking take this shit anymore.

>sneaked

REEEEEEEE

I will become a billionaire and buy up all the dictionary companies and make only one demand, that sneaked be stricken from the dictionary forever replaced by snuck.

That's just the Somali look.

Basically this. The real red pill is Arabs simply lost the race to civilization due to believing religious fervor would have still held superiority over Asians and Europeans by the time guns were a thing, but they're fine biologically. meanwhile niggers are the true chaos faction who Arabs actually first educated and helped propagate since they were closest in proximity, though all in vain obviously.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

And? How often do we get reports about rape and murder cases on the big mainstream news, except for the occasional high profile case? Without checking www.presseportal.de/blaulicht regularly I wouldn't know a fraction about what's going on in my city, not even local news report that shit.

TRUE and gay

>but they're fine biologically.

Fucking lmao. Generations of cousin marriage and other inbreeding is not "fine"

This.

I prefer snoke.

there is so much fucked up shit going on in the cuckistan, gercuckistan and swedcuckistan

never forget

And this happened "late last year". Imagine all the crimes the goverment and media is hidden.

Wait... y'all don't say snuck?

Only if your riming it with toke.

Don't worry, the police got it.
Those old men were probably asking for this and an elderly women just slipped or some shit. That peaceful and oppressed refugee should be put in a comfortable place and be assigned a psychologist to recover from the stress he had.

I am the German now

>but they're fine biologically.

hahah this is comical, muslim goes gay... can only happen in germany :D

>what is the entirety of Brits
>what are rednecks
>what is Eastern Europe
but keep calling interbred white people non-whites. Red pill yourself on humanity and realize niggers are at the very bottom, meanwhile Arabs, Chinese, and Whites have all "conquered the world" at one point. Spaniards also did it but their bloodline was not as pure as the 3 aforementioned considering they all have Arab and White ancestors.

The only thing unclear is what role shall we play in it.

Who would want to rape a 59 year old man? Wtf nigger

At least he was only 59. Imagine if he had been old enough to have been in the Hitler youth and served in the SS. How gleeful would the German media have been?

>implying sweden isn't the most depraved country on earth

B-but they say refugees are a chance for Europe

The more you are exposed to niggers the more you understand the fact that they are hominids, but they are not modern humans.

>le whites are inbreed meme

Fuck off. Ayyrabs ACTIVELY pushed cousing marriage. The potential they had, it all was flushed down the toilet once they adopted islam.

You're right about niggers being the bottom though

Here's another one:
welt.de/vermischtes/article163351951/Paerchen-beim-Campen-ueberfallen-23-Jaehrige-vergewaltigt.html

Young couple out camping, dindu sneaks up with a machete or large knife, rapes 23-year old girl. Guy seemingly can't protect girlfriend

Them uptight British think there too good for a little snucky.

This one makes me really sick, because I could see myself in the situation.

Expect I'd gladly take the chance to scalp a dindu even if I get merkel'd for it

>mfw

TIME FOR RECONQUISTA AND EXTERMINATION OF EVERY BROWN PERSON ON PLANET EARTH

Eastern europe has the lowest levels of inbreeding out of all whites, but keep taking out of your ass because it suits your agenda senpai.

It's like they don't even know how to speak English.

these people won't stop until its whites vs nonwhites

>they're fine biologically
N O P E
O
P
E

nytimes.com/1995/07/16/magazine/on-language-how-shrunk-snuck-in.html

Explain the Brits have bad teeth joke to me pls. It's not a joke because once upon a time Romans and general Arabs were civilizing the fuck out of everyone through warfare(meanwhile China was having a war with mostly itself because they civilized too leniently and became too massive to supervise). What do you think happens during wartime back then? A lot of raping causing interbreeding for EVERYONE you uneducated, blind nigger

If you're out in the woods just stick him in a shallow grave. It's not like anyone is going to file the missing person report.

Aren't you allowed to have an axe and shit with you when you go camping?

white men really can't resist bbc

In a generation or two Eastern Europe will be all that is left of European civilization.

>Muslim rapes someone
>Asked why he did it
>"The Quran says we cannot control our human needs"
Id say its a bit of both

> not even elderly men are safe from rapefugees

it's like these fucking niggers rape everyone that can't fight back. animals.

top kek m8

It was a sexual emergency. Nothing he could do.

>The Quran says we cannot control our human needs
>implying sex is a need

>and general Arabs were civilizing the fuck out of everyone through warfare

Yes BEFORRE islam, amerinigger.
BEFORE they adopted cousin marriage.

Stop gloriyfing these filthy sandniggers, ~1500 years of deliberate inbreeding is a bit different and has a lot more worse effects on your mind than some shit teeth. "Inbreed" brits conquered the world, while Ayyrabs haven't accomplished shit since they adopted islam

just want to interject here that you should not feel bad when such things are happening. those are exactly the cucks who voted left and green all their lift, "stood against right" and other cuckshed actions. I call it karma.

That's a pretty heavy fetish.

somalians aren't niggers. they're closer to arabs. niggers are bad but they're not that bad.

I truly hope there is a shitskin holocaust in my lifetime.

>Explain the Brits have bad teeth joke to me
>joke
There you have it. A generalization for comedic purposes many idiots like you today take a truth.

So when will the Germans have a "shoot all the muslims emergency?"

>Yes BEFORRE islam
What does this have to do with biology again?
>do feats
>eventually fuck up, mind you just like the Romans did
>somehow they're biologically inferior
>be Brits who did the exact same thing
>be cucked by diverse American peasants
what are you doing

How can you be so sure? I do wish that these faggots are the ones getting rapped and killed though

They sure look like inbreed niggers to me

As a Jew, I can only say that the German people deserve this sort of behavior.

G-d and his most beautiful children, the sacred and superior black man, will punish you filthy Teuton goyim, eternally, for what you did to the Chosen.

I can only laugh at the pathetic, kneeling cuckold scum you disgusting krauts have become.

You will be completely extirpated within 2 generations, and you will pass out of this world with nary a whimper as you submissively offer your asshole up to be fucked by African ubermensch.

Our program has worked brilliantly. You fucking braindead morons are actually calling for your own destruction, and you actually think that this makes you a 'good' person!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> Too old to fight for Germany
> Too young to die
> Just the right age to get raped by a drunk Somali nignog
such is life in Merkelstan

>Rape the men, murder the wives
I think your refugees have pillaging backwards.

I can't even understand the train of thought that birthed this post.

>What does this have to do with biology again?

You baiting? Did you not read the part about how they fucked their cousins for about 1500 years?

Ayyrabs ruined their genes and all the potential they had. Brits today are still the same brits like back then. Because they don't fuck/marry their fucking cousins

>stereotypes are based on nothing
>generalization comes out of nowhere, the joke could have been Brits had big toes instead
can you not, actually can you reassess your outlook on humanity's history?
Upset inbred whose ancestors barbarized and effectively destroyed Rome through the Britons' degeneracy.

the ones voting right know are aware of the violent predisposition of niggers and take precautions like locking doors, arming up and actually thinking about such scenarios.

europe is like watching a car crash in slow motion right now.

it's terrible but also kind of fun to watch.

spain is fucked too but we're too poor to attract massive amounts of welfare parasites.

What I don't get is: dindunignog is alone and is busy sticking his filthy dindushlong in the girl - why didn't the boyfriend take the opportunity to deliver a swift kick to the head and put the rapefugee out of commission? Cuckery? Shitinpants.exe? I don'tget it. I would have been all over that nignog like a raging pitbull.

>be german
>get raped

>raping a 50yo disabled kraut

this is one of the most degenerate things i've seen come out of that country and they have a nice history of shit eating and stuff like that

3 decades maybe and an economic collapse is necessary. Germany is a country of 80 million people. Shit happens all the fucking time. For the vast majority of Germans life has not changed at all. Reason Germans don't have that energy is the same reason americans don't have shoot all niggers energy when they read about a family being raped and murdered by a nigger durung a home invasion. Country is too big and complicated and people are perfectly comfortable.

Here is a excerpt.
Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-
Notice which family members are missing.
Next, google the name Zaynab bint Jahsh. This is the cousin that Mohammad married and had ((((visions)))) to explain how it was not a bad thing. All recorded in the Koran and the Hadith.

Such is the conceit of the modern german "man"

If only Hitler won the war this would have never happened

Prove those old men didn't want the bbc.
Prove that racist old bitch wasn't the aggressor.
You can't. Somebody get that young man the financial compensation he deserves.

SOMALIS
ARE
THE
WORST