Voodoo nigress threatens to destroy planet

This BLM SJW's rants are pretty epic hilarious. In this latest edition, she works herself into tears over a Voodoo priestess who refused to take her as an "apprentice", so she can learn black magic to defeat white supremacy. If she doesn't get a "mentor", she's gonna destroy the world once she learns how. Enjoy.

Her latest:
youtu.be/Rbfowht_v9w

A classic:
youtu.be/8r0vdLZtP8A

kay , gimmie awhile to watch it
bump in the meantime

This is retarded, but have a bump.

Nothing to see here, folks. Typical black neggris yelling into a camera blaming white peoples for her own faults.

But how will she destroy the world if nobody teaches her how

The most obnoxious thing about these kinds of niggers is that they act like they're so fucking wise spewing all their victim shit

i read that the top voodoo teacher in new orleans is actually a white woman

bix nood

I remember when you first shilled your "classic," I closed it in 10 seconds. Your videos suck and you won't be successful in generating attention by bating "le ebil nazis :D:D:D" here because they're boring and you're dimwitted. Sorry poopsie bear.

sage

this

We've gotta make sure she can't get those powers. Let's meet up tonight to discuss our secret white strategies.

should we activate the almonds ?

Shouldn't it be 'picnig' then?

Which is what makes their attending college so offensive.
They actually start to think they are educated, and to me nothing is more annoying than an idiot who thinks they are smart.

I couldn't stand this niggers voice so i didn't watch the video

kek, what a pathetic looking sheboon.

would fuck

>Voodoo
>Islam
>My religion will give me freedom and welfare
kek

>says blacks can never organize
>"why cant we stop white supremacy?"
kek

Shut the fuck up you ape

>Your videos
Why does Nupol always fucking assume that nogs who can barely use technology know that image boards exist? Go back to the pizzameme thread and do some more digging faggot.

literally schizophrenic