Why do you oppose same sex marriage Sup Forums?

Why do you oppose same sex marriage Sup Forums?

Because I've never met a gay person who wasn't fucked by their father, a former drug addict, or grew up with 2 moms. One time I said this and some faggot spit out his drink like, "It's true...it's so true though."

Because it's fucking gay, dude.

Because it's against God.

yes because they're going to rape the fuck out of any child they have for years

they don't have emotions or empathy they just think of other people as toys

t.virgin NEET

yeah im a virgin but im not a neet mostly

I wonder how many times that kid is going to be molested by those 2 dads.

once a day until it realizes it isn't normal to get fucked by your dad

probably until it's 10 or so

I'm in favour of arabs like this fucking each other out of existence.

Atleast he's not a fucking disgusting mentally ill pedophiliac anal sex fetishist.

Only faggots and white people (basically the same thing) support this bullshit

I don't really. Hell this thing may even push degeneracy out to some degree, because it would instill traditional values in the life of the faggots. ( Familiar unity, sense of community, responsabilty etc...)

What i fear is the parents keep on being leftist retards who would instill leftist values in their children because of external influences by the usual media

Because it takes white people out of the gene pool. The ancient greeks were fine with gays, but gays still had children. If white gays could have kids, I don't give a fuck if they want to be faggots.

>all gays are pedos meme

kys

That is what the gay community needs. Encouragement to develop stable, loving relationships. It would see the cost of their state-funded retro-virals skydive.

because fags are sickening

>meme
No YOU kill yourself you fucking disease vector subhuman.

whats funny is every retard in this thread will not know D&G themselves don't support it

Die from AIDS, faggot.

Because it is pure cancer.

I oppose same sex marriage for the same reason I oppose square circles.

It's an oxymoron and that kind of lazy, undeveloped cognition has no place in our society.

that kid will be raped guaranteed and become a faggot like his "dads"

I took this picture from the official D&G website

because there are 2 grown man touching a baby that is not theirs on your picture.

saged slidethread

I'd rather two ex-Christian fags adopt than any SJWs or muddy anti-Westerners. At last those parents know the truth, whether they're in denial or not.

But it is theirs, the biological parents of the baby clearly didnt want him.

I feel that the original meaning of marriage has been lost somewhere along the line

Not saying we should go back to that sort of relationship structure, just that it isn't technically correct to call the current structure "marriage"

I think that marriage should primarily be an economic union based around building a family and the assets involved with that endeavor.

There is no purpose for it if they can not reproduce. Long-term relationships and marriage is for the father and the children to know that they are related to each other.

Yea and two faggots adopting black babies are a family and need assets to take care of their little niggers.

Shillfag sagethread

Should have been disposed of properly

edge, proof anti gay shills are stupid

Why the fuck do all Persian guys look the same

are you afraid of single mothers raising boys? I mean they must fuck them right?

fucking weirdo

fags are different from single mothers

they have no morals already

and single mothers are garbage at raising kids just look at blacks

This used to be a given, that when you married there would be kids in the mix because lol no contraceptives and why else would you shackle yourself to a woman?

Unfortunately, once again, boomers fucked everything up by kickstarting the notion that you can be married for decades and remain childless.

If I was creating marriage today, I'd dictate the tax breaks by the number of kids in play, since a primary aspect of marriage was the proliferation of the next generation.
It's too late for any of that now, and gay marriage is a logical endpoint for what marriage in its current form is.

Because LGBTQIAP+ people have higher rates of paedophilia, drug abuse, domestic violence, STDs, polygamy, "depression", and suicide. It is not safe to put innocent children in the hands of such perverts and degenerates.

Shorty was a cop.

Not true. It is my uncle and neighbor who molested me.

good news user, the commies invented a new sexuality called "pedosexual"

i am ready to kill myself.

>it's single-motherhood, not black culcha

On average maybe. The ones who want to settle down and start a family not necessarily. Maybe we should also oppose marriage for blacks and the uneducated.

>inb4 I already do

babies need strong male and female polarity and guidance to form into productive normies.

>had a weak father = late bloomer
>all my most successful friends had great parents

Heard this was a joke from Sup Forums

your probly right tho, cuz checked

>But it is theirs, the biological parents of the baby clearly didnt want him.

Oh so apparently you can just BUY a baby and OWN it now?

hello, how're you doing? must be nice to not live in a southern town, that really must suck.

i know some black people and the ones with dads turned out fine

No you can rent a baby and pay its bills, but people,especially babies and children, are owned by the state.

This except there's also the mentally ill/unstable catagory were they have 'social anxiety', depression or bipolar disorder.

Except they're polygamous by their nature so it's out of the question.