Kek

kek

>Ancient Egypt
>Black

Oh look people who don't know shit about fuck.

Someone should really notify niggers that they are not indigenous to north Africa.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF YOU STUPID WHITE SJWS STOP NIGGER-IZING MY HISTORY.

Does she have a feminine penis?

if they are smart (lol) they will just claim that the Arab invaders took their land and enslaved them en masse before genociding them.

We're not originally Arabs either. We have some Arab blood because of intermarriage when they invaded us though.

>>the ancient Egyptians were black people, not arabs

Whiter than an average Swede desu

>from Africa
Then she's still a pic related

>To fight racism we must become racist

What did they mean by this?

>that woman
>white
Lmao

To be fair, the ancient Egyptians did have black slaves.

>WE

well i think that the actress looks like your average ancient egyptian which is what matters.

People migrated all over Africa for thousands of years, including your ancestors.

While clearly the Egyptians weren't sub-Saharan dark, they intermarried with and were conquered by the Kushities. Furthermore, the huge Arab populations of today are largely the result of the Islamic conquests in the 7th Century AD.

So you're all simultaneously right and wrong.

>implying you dont have as little claim to ancient egypt as they do

Nope, we're right forever and ever. Nigger never built anything, especially not no pyramids.

Why can't blacks be proud of their own history and culture for real this is shameful display.

Yes they did.

>left: actual tuareg
>right: his nigger slave

Hold up.
These things collapsed. We could assume shoddy construction. It's not unreasonable. BUT: there's no rubble pile.

I don't know which came first, the pyramid collapsing or the bricks getting stolen, but goddamn niggers were stealing bricks.

sauce?

sofia boutella

>not replying with: lol you fucking niggers are stupid
>read a book toby

Fucking dick washers getting fanned by whips after stealing bricks.

I mean the comment section, I want to laugh

Surprise John Goodman face just as I came

I WANT TO KILL EVERY NIGGER IN THE WORLD, BRAAAAP

Not even North Africans are safe from the (((WE)))).

thats not very tolerant

AYO NIGGA YOU WUZ BLAK KANGZ OF EGYPT N SHEEIITTT

AYOOOOOOOO

AYOOOOOOOOOOO

HOL UP

HOL UP

WE

WUZ

NIGGAZ

muh dik

AYOOOOOOOOO

HOL UP

Some time ago i ventured into the darkest recesses of Facebook, pages like "black history" or some shit. There were literally TENS OF THOUSANDS of people clicking hundreds of thousand "likes" on posts that said:

>Europe was black
>Egypt is black
>Blacks invented technology (yes, that's what they said--- invented technology).

It would appear we owe everything to the blacks.

>they think that woman is white

I don't think anyone here is claiming Nordics are descendants of Ancient Egyptians.

Black americans hate absolutely everyone on the planet. They are the most racist people.

There are several sub species of black people.
It's the genetically more diverse group on the planet pretty much.

And the dumbest ones ended up being slaves.

It's Tutankhamun, not Two-Ton Cha'mone

>arab scum
>related to ancient egyptians at any rate
Kek

no. no one said that nor took pride into it.

I don't know who dumber, the WEWUZ nigger or the guy who thinks that Algeria is right next to Egypt.

Well it is America where anyone can pass for white. Please dispatch your most elite emus to wipe out 56% land.

>arab wash
What do modern Egyptians think of this? Do they just not care about the KANGZ babbling? Do they even know about it?

She's cute, what's her name?

They didn't collapse, an Italian named Giuseppe Ferlini blew them up with dynamite in 1830 looking for gold.

The Arabs I have met IRL really, really disliked niggers. The Kangz never came up in discussion, but I feel confident in saying that they would be pretty pissed.

Well she's very light skinned and no monobrow, she can easily pass as Med.

While Egypt was multicultural, blacks only led (poorly) one out of the dozens of dynasties. There was a racial hierarchy in Egypt, where what are today's coptics were at the top, Arabs in the top/middle, mixed people in the middle to low end, and blacks as slaves/outsiders on the bottom.

Sure, whatever you say, Satan.

>NIGGERS

MUH DICK

This can pass for white only in america.

Looks like an post op tranny.
Yeah i mean it.

Except that there are near photo-realistic portraits from pre-islamic Egypt and they clearly aren't black.

It's an open-shut case really.

Still nothing to do with Western africans where all of the black american population comes from.
Even french can LARP with 1000 times more legitimacy as greeks since at least we had Massilia than american niggers as egyptians.

Interesting

Sup Forumsanons are truly doing god's work

How do I get a north african gf?

Want her strong Berber genes do you?

Why isn't she played by a Greek actress?

Who is she meant to be then? Cleopatra?

They are at 90% buttfuck ugly, a lot like mestizo goblins, the only one fine are the already mixed.

they were medditterranean aka best race

wanna BLEACH her so bad desu

just hnnnnnnnnng my shit up senpai

Aye but king Tut was ethnically Western European DNA testing shows tbf.

Numibians did actually.

BLEACHED

exactly this...in a couple hundred years they will be mad that a white person is playing a swede

how can arabs even compete?

WE

>IAmAwake Revolution
wew

everyone I met hates niggers even niggers

WAIT

HOL UP

SO YOU TELLIN ME

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT?

The trailer says 2000 years ago. So I'm assuming she's either the main candidate to claim the throne or she's the one before Cleopatra.

URL of the vid? Need to shitpost!

that bitch is ugly as shit. guaranteed to have a filthy cunt.

>how did nogs think they could even get to Egypt?

Can we get a round of applause for our friend, Sahara?

pleb

WE

lol no... I don't know where you live, but no one that I know would say this person is white... Also, this chick looks like a dude

arab's btfo by the BAC

WE

>tribe
I kek'd

Fucking retards forget there's a giant fucking desert that separates Africa. Below that is typical niggers, above that is mostly brown/arabs

haha
Original meme

>triplej000

Oh god, people are actually taking WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT seriously.

where is this from?
what is happening?

more like JEWED

Liberia to Egypt = 4,700km
Ireland to Egypt = 3,700km

IRELAND WUZ DA REAL KANGS