Do people really use bots online to help with their political viewpoint...

Do people really use bots online to help with their political viewpoint? For instance all the "Hilary shills" I thought was just a meme. Today though I noticed through watching h3h3 make a video about the wsj trying to fuck over youtube lying all of these people were defending the wsj. Just in general, even with the pewdiepie things. Is this actually real? Do companies or politicians do this? I know they pay fake protesters but jesus... How does one win against the media and the left if this is the norm? It makes any opposing side look small.

to persuade other people and/or make themselves feel right

Does it actually work though persuading people this way? I know it doesn't change my opinions.

On omegle, I see tons of bots spamming political propaganda.

They portray white males as desperate losers.

One in particular goes like, "Why do we allow our white women to fuck black men? We need to enslave white women to save the white race!"

Why would they do that on omegle though? Or just places like Sup Forums? I can get facebook or youtube but these seem like places where you can't brainwash people.

I see you are pretty new here. Stop posting and lurk more. Also browse the archives

Not new here but I am retarted enough to not know how to browse the archives.

You must of missed /mlpol/. It was the day I saw how many bots were on here.
Most of the "I voted wrong" threads, and a ton of anti Trump spam that's always posted, just didn't show up. No "muh dik" threads.
Besides a lot of horse vagina (that's really easy to filter) it was an interesting day, but no 1post by this ID threads at all. This place is filled with bots.

Because it takes no effort? The bot does the work anyway, why not use it on absolutely fucking anything? Gaslighting gets increasingly effective the larger the % of outlets you cover is.

You're new if you started browsing after 2009

you have to realize that "normal people" believe everything they read on front pages and facebook without even questioning it

H3h3 took his WSJ video down because he was spreading fake news.

I was only on a bit that day, Why did the bots not go on that day then? That is insane.

Good thing I started going on here in 2008 then.

He made new video explaining more into it and that things are still fishy.

bump

>Do people really use bots online to help with their political viewpoint?
to use bots they'd have to buy Sup Forums passes.

they literally had to pay to shitpost here.

das muss man einmal sacken lassen

maybe people disagree with you?

kill yourself faggot

>sweden

We both know that is not what I mean.

>these seem like places where you can't brainwash people.
why on earth would you believe that, given what you've seen here?

Yes, but that only happens in social networks and important places with millions of users.

Rumours that such methods or organizations operate in places like here are the delusions of people that for some reason are deathly afraid of dissenting opinions.

You know who I'm talking about.

How can one tell the difference then between bots or paid people or just normal people with different opinions then?