I have decided that there is nothing modern life has to offer that will satisfy my spiritual needs...

I have decided that there is nothing modern life has to offer that will satisfy my spiritual needs. Even living on low wages all my physical needs are met and I have no desire for material wealth or possessions that require effort to gain.

I see no "great cause" as it were to work towards and so I have decided since my time here is limited I will dedicate my life to achieving my desired death. My death will be my legacy and my life will revolve around it.

Makes sense
Also that's a reason we need a new World War
We'll have a purpose in life and that's to defend what we believe in and kill what every it is that's against us
Death will come to us all, but generally quicker in wartime

A new WW would just be nuclear, there is no chance for a beautiful death in modern warfare

>desired death
such as?

Make us proud, user

>implying nuclear annihilation wouldn't be beautiful
just like your opinion man

>I see no "great cause" as it were to work towards
Transhumanism

Hey, we are middle children of history, forgotten with no purpose until a new great change and cause arises

I've reached the same conclusion.

this

your corpse will probably turn into radioactive dust haunting the few survivors.

I don't like the idea of an irradiated earth. Nuclear winter would destroy too much plant and animal life. Nature deserves to out live us.
I want my death to be beautiful, remembered, and ultimately self inflicted. But more importantly it must project my ideals onto those who witness it, even if they don't understand. Also I don't wish to take others with me, it has to be my death to own.

What are you ideals, what is the point of having ideals if your only ambition is just being an attention whore who starts a death cult?

>Nature deserves to out live us.
fungi usually mutate very quickly and thus adapt easily to new environments.

i wouldn't worry that much. at least you're gonna see the flash 8^)

Freedom from all systems of control by controlling my own end, refusing to conform to the modern structure of life we have imprisoned ourselves in, love for aesthetics and art as a form of mind altering magic.
I wouldn't say I'm looking to start a death cult, and depending on situation might not even require an audience at all.

I'm in the same boat, minus the suicide, there are too many books I want to read and things I want to learn

But eventually you will deteriorate and it won't matter how much you've read, and what you have learn because your mind will turn to mush. Then what? Die at 80 after tripping on some carpet? Heart attack from a weak old body?

That may happen, but there may be a happening I can be of use in. I have seen people die a good death. To each their own..right now I just want to get off the grid and wait

The run into ISIS controlled territory screaming "DEUS VULT" at the top your lungs while dressed as moon man while sporadically firing off a rifle engraved "greetings from Sup Forums".

And his name will live eternal!

>My death will be my legacy and my life will revolve around it.
You mean like Yukio?

That dramatic faery achieved nothing but sentimental distraction.

Focus your aryan energy into something real.

>Transhumanism
HHAHAHAHA
THe kikes are not going to share with the likes of you goyim.

10 billion dollar minimum to enter the upload.

>not using your death to sow the seeds of the next world war
for shame

>Mishima

>his country doesn't have a God Emperor and is hopelessly cucked so he has begun to fetishize death

sad!!!!!!!!!!!

Not being able to tell a computer what do at the coding level or deeper is the new illiteracy.

If you go online and consume media you are just like a kid being read a bedtime story by someone else.

The current 'great cause' is telling computers what we need them to do. It will be the new literacy measure, just like how only priests used to be able to read books and wielded all the power.

I think the anime fags picked the wrong ones...Go out like Spike Spiegal...I don't get the naruto/yukio crap

/thread

You guys are weirdos.

>beautiful death
I don't think having you brain mashed by a bullet or getting run through by a cunt on a horse could be considered beautiful

>me me me I I I mine mine mine

Make children, live for someone else. Raise children to be strong, smart, prepare them for the storm.

My children gave me reason to take the redpill, reason improve, reason to live. I imagine the thousands of my ancestors and prehumanity creatures all leading to my life and my responsibility to keep the line unbroken.

>implying a beautiful death is not faggotry

> 5'2

>Nature deserves to out live us.
/leftypol/ please go

Allahue Snackbar user. It's the only way. Go out with some major bantz, you glorious shitposting bastard.

This... Truly giving up ego to put someone else first and foremost... Even if you don't have kids, make it your mission to do something for others then.

Im dead centre desu

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

The world is heading towards post-modern moral relativity and there is undoubtedly going to be a technological singularity in the near future.

But OP can't find any great cause or anything to work towards.

>The world is heading towards post-modern moral relativity

It's already here.

>and there is undoubtedly going to be a technological singularity in the near future.

Cultist/10

There's an inherent dignity to any type of death.

> lives for them and still they end up insisting on being called by their preferred pronoun and break your heart. And/or get blacked.

Learn to draw. Takes a lifetime and builds character. Also useful when they take our electricity and computers away. In those days the people with pencils will call the shots.

>talking about radiation
>this dude shows up

ive just started learning user, any tips for a young friar tuck?

OP you should go to war then, its a beautiful death if its during battle, for only the brave and strong stay to fight. IMO that is a memorable and beautiful death.

You are just passing on the problem To a next generation... coward