The Slavic question

Will Eastern Europe/Russia ever be up to western standard countries?

Do Slavs have the potential to be the next whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
polskieradio.pl/5/3/Artykul/1747751,Katastrofa-smolenska-Prokuratura-sformulowalismy-nowe-zarzuty
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqlqb7YgFaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes goyim!
The slaves aren't white goyim!

Fucking idiot.

>Do Slavs have the potential to be the next whites?
If western europe is going to be destroyed by homoislamism then why not.

>Slavs
>white

I believe in them. They will gradually grow strong through struggle and hardship.

>Leaf

They are going to be the only whites since their governments aren't completely controlled by jews

Nope, shit location to start the village. Needs more Europe.

That's bullshit though. Russia is Jewish-controlled and the Eastern European countries that are not under Russian influence are (((American))) puppet states.

living standards in western europe will decline by time.

Leaf status: RAKED

I want out of Western Europe. I'd rather live in Russia than LGBT-Islamistan

Poland, Czech Rep. and Slovakia will get there.

Check 'em

Probably Slovenia too.

Pretty much.

After the nuclear war.

We're not slav

So already halfway there

>The slaves aren't white goyim!
Slavs are slaves confirmed

The Slavs fucked some Finns. And those Russified.

True that.

(((American))) Control is still better than Russian. They generally ignore us and don't push multiculti too much.

We do need to fight them in EE as well. The same fate await all whites, be it in South Africa, America or Western Europe.

No. The only way is that Eastern Europe just does everything right for the next 30 years and the west just collectively fucks up.

Honestly, it's more realistic for us to catch up if the western economies are simply ruined than if we raise ourselves up.

it was 2way street, my albino nigger off shoot.

i am pretty sure czechs are germanic.

What year is this map?

Eastern Europe before WW2 wasn't that much poorer.
There's some Latvian posting a historical GDP per capita data and Latvia was very close to UK, if I remember.

Communism really fucked everyone involved

You fucked up when you didn't leave Europe 70-300 years ago.

Ebin meme my fellow german. If living under german rule makes you germanic, then pretty much everyone is.

Yes, I know. Romania was 1st world tier before communism. But now we are just fucked.

What do you mean "up to standard"?
When it comes to economy and wealth, we're getting there, but the EU and our local commies are making it harder than it has to be.

When it comes to the overall level of cuckery and sheer leftist madness, we're already way ahead of you. Modern western culture in general makes me cringe and I really hope we won't try emulating all the shit that brought you down.

Take heart my latin friend and just make a daily reminder to remove at least something communist this week.

you realize that czechs and germans mixed for more then 1000 years and we were part of HRE and later austria hungary. If you think that czechs are ethnicaly clean country you might be tard. ofc we are not germanic, but we are not slavic either. even according to DNA tests 32% of our men has celtic admixure.

We never will if we don't become innovative. Otherwise we'll join PIIGS countries and be stuck in middle income economy.

There is no need to be richest on a planet you know. Poland is doing just fine.

I think yes, but not all, for Russia it is 15 years (due to their trade and investment policy). For other countries it is more or even impossible.

People just need to finish formation of middle class and accumulation of wealth, last generation of "soviet" people will die untill that time (which are incapable in market and which are very easy to trick) .

Such countries like ukraine or belarussia will not exist in current form. Belarussia will be part of russia etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

I'm pretty sure we're already kinda stuck there, but this isn't permanent, you know. We'll get our chance, especially since the West will be forced to deal with some rather gruesome stuff within the next few decades, maybe even some civil wars.

If we don't get dragged into their mess, we'll be fine... unless Russia invades, but then again there's no reason for them to do that, they have their own problems.

The thing is if the west fall and the east rise (((they))) will turn their eyes to the east and find another way to control you or at least keep you in check (by putting you against each other since mass immigration won't work).

I really think you won't fall though. You've always managed to come out on top... and once the dust clears, (((their))) grip on our civilization will hopefully be a thing of the past.

I wonder how much potential you will have after marxist kikes ruling your country for almost a century. Oh, nevermind, we'll find it out in some time.

Slovenia and Czech Rep are already on those standards...we're Italy//Spain level GDP/capita, higher than Portugal

/thread

Democracy is already showing cracks even in some of the "westernized" EEU states, which will undoubtedly fuck them over in the long run (dual speed Europe anyone?).

Eastern Europe will never fully catch up.

paedophile

Western "standard" relies on private debt and multiculturalism. Why you fuckers think you're so great when your countries are ruled by marxists and liberals?

Eastern Europe must be steadfast in national efforts to preserve their culture and keep the mudslimes out. Eastern Europe will be the last bastion for anyone resembling White in Europe.

no

>If we don't get dragged into their mess
How can we not "get dragged into their mess" when our India-tier outsourced economy totally depends on the West? Or do you seriously believe Germany and the other countries going down the shitter wouldn't have an impact on our own well being?

I don't think we'll fall either, I think there will a vicious war with a lot of damage and destruction = load of money to be made like after WW2 and it prevents Europe to rival the USA in term of power.

sure

once we get rid of the remnants of the German communism, we'll be back on top

>Russia
Too retarded to cooperate
>Ukraine
Literally Somalia
>Balks
Would be okay but they need to get rid of muds
>Other Slavs
Not numerous enough to compete with great powers

We will be fine but I don't think we can become a superpower like the West used to be unless Russia gets it shit together.

jsme byli Keltové a Germáni a hovno

not Russia or Ukraine. Belarus neither.

We are already better than you.
I'm not even kidding.
I don't give a shit about wealth. I have enough money, my needs are taken care of, and I don't have to live amongst niggers.

Of course it would, but they're going to get fucked over more than us.

>polskieradio.pl/5/3/Artykul/1747751,Katastrofa-smolenska-Prokuratura-sformulowalismy-nowe-zarzuty
Who's retarded here again?

This. I'd prefer to stay "poor" if it means my country doesn't get overrun with niggers.

this.

> Dugin fascist bullshit
No

>Hungary
>Slavs

I laughed out loud

Baltic states are not slavs you moron, same with romania and hungary they are not fucking slavs!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Here is a beter map you twat!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqlqb7YgFaw

Don't balts have a pretty high slavic admixture as well?

Do Slavs want to be the next whites? Current whites aren't really a role model tqbh.

if by western standard u mean invaded by subhuman shit skins,then no

>Romania
>Hungary
>slavs

The new quintessential british education everyone.

This whole thing is a shitshow and it's embarassing for the non-retarded Poles.

Some pilots were warning the government that blatant disregard for regulations, insufficient training and poor state of the equipment is going to lead to a disaster a few years before the crash. We've had a history of high-profile crashes, including a CASA crash that wiped out a whole lot of high-ranking officers.

Obviously, the lefties in power disregarded that - and when Smolensk happened, some of them started screaming "assassination" even tho it was a rather obvious case of "look, if your brakes don't work, your car is going to crash".

The most hilarious part is the fact that they still keep disregarding everything safety-related, whether it's about terrorism or their own asses. Our current politicians are so fucking retarded and arrogant that they seem to think even the laws of physics don't apply to them. Same with high-ranking beureaucrats.

Communism ended almost 30 years ago and these fuckers are still keeping our entire nation down. I really hope we'll somehow get rid of them and get some real elites. I'll readily admit that the USSR did an amazing job when it comes to eradicating the pre-war ones and replacing them with human garbage.

No, we where part of soviet union unwillingly for 60 years you think we turned from other race into slavs only in 60 years?We have a lot of russians yes, but they where imported here by soviet Union.Also we had nothing to do with slavs untill 14th of century, we have more german admixture, from Livonian order.We where under germans for 700 years.

Maybe Balts and Hungary are not slavic by culture but genetically you are slavs in big part. Also none cares if you're slavs its about that we were all under communism.

You forgot to mention someone eh?

Only extreme catholic retards belive in this shit, most of Poles don't care or make jokes about it.

Well now half of Latvia has at least some Russian in them. It's over lad.

>genetically you are slavs in big part
Nope, we where longer under germans then bouth you and russians, we had nothing to do with slavic peoples untull 14th of century and eaven then we where at war with them.
>Also none cares if you're slavs its about that we were all under communism.
Then why did he mention slavs?He just could of said excominist states.

>Communism ended almost 30 years ago and these fuckers are still keeping our entire nation down.
>I really hope we'll somehow get rid of them and get some real elites.
>I'll readily admit that the USSR did an amazing job when it comes to eradicating the pre-war ones and replacing them with human garbage.
This so fucking much. Amazing how you can go to any ex-commie state and it's always the the same fucking thing.
East Europe isn't going anywhere until these old commie farts finally die off.

>Half of Latvia has russian admixture
Nope not eaven close to that mate.
Russians in total make up 25% of population yet they have non=citisen passports and can't vote, they are treated like trash.

I'm sorry lad but you're proto-Slavs. Your languages diverged, but genetically you are very similar. Stop calming that you have nothing to do with Slavic culture because there is pretty much no difference between Poland and Latvia.

t. been to both

t. polish immigrant in the UK

can confirm.

would trade my nice car + nice house + city overrun by muds for a less nice car/house + white city.

as long as you're fed and have some disposable income to spend on leisure time more money doesn't mean much. sure, it's not bad to have more money - but if the price is importing africa and kebabs then keep your money and take your niggers with you.

Braliukas,
He's asking about genetics.
We do have a lot of R1a present. So yeah, we are related to slavs, more than to celts, for instance.

>only exists for 100 years
>been russian bitchboi for forever
>not slav

wrong. modern balts are slavs. the old school real balts died out a long time ago.

baltics are just full with poles and russians in denial.

Do you think ignorant westerns would give a fuck about cultures? Communist block was ordered by Russia so to them everything that was communist=slavic because of that. I'm sure for the most people in the world everything east from Germany is slavic.

>there is pretty much no difference between Poland and Latvia.
Oh realy?Like what exacly?
We are lutheran while they are catholic
We have worse economy becouse we where core of soviet union
We have MUCH fiferent architecture
MUCH diferent language
MUCH diferent culture

t. Eastern Euro immigrant

enjoy getting ran over by mudslims, Richard

Do you realy think that we turned to slavs in 60 years?

Isn't like half of your country catholic or something

Then why are there the same squatting Slavs on your streets?

>what is russian empire

no, but western countries will be down to eastern european standard, real soon.

For example: wages in the UK declined by ~10% in the last 10 years.

Enjoy being poor and irrelevant, gypsy

Yes, but only if west collapse.

> western standard countries?
Flooded with shitskins and in debt 10 times over? I think they will pass that honour.

At least Eastern Europs are allowed to own butter knives xD

There is Baltic brench of r1a gene, but we are so small that they didn't make new type of gene for balts, that's why it's geting so confusing.

at least I live in my own country xD

No, we are moastly LUTHERAN

the delusion

I think Stalin did a great job killing the last remaining Balts.

And before that ... Balts endured centuries of genetic onslaught.

Sorry bro, but you're most likely a genetic Russian or a Pole and not a Balt.

Latvia has 25% russian minority, Latvians don't do the sqating shit.

This is funny. In the end we will all end up like Brasil. Mixed the fuck up.
But you idiots keep talking bullshit...