"It was scary."

"It was scary."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKzWLUQizz8
youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=4chsf_8v0xk
youtube.com/watch?v=-fE_hF4oEuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this woman is so obnoxious. usually spends most of her time whining about russia. no surprise that she's an islam lover

I don't give a single fuck about the US. Keep your yank faggot nose out of European politics. If we want to eradicate mudslimes we sure as fuck will so fuck off you daft cunt. Fucking hell.

So she was scared that French men were concerned about the social standards Muslim men have for the treatment of women and not because the country has been in a constant state of high alert with people carrying FAMAS on street corners in case there's yet another terror attack?

French blood is starting to visibly simmer. The second it starts to boil, everything is going to topple over and it amazes me people haven't learned this from history. Do. Not. Anger. The. French.

The blood rage is real.

RAHOWA is inevitable after societal collapse
even sjw little white bitches will fall into line once confronted with the harsh reality of irl niggerism

nothing is going to change unless we get to start over

Fuck this old snatch

Women desperately want to be oppressed. Come, violent, savage Africans who rape and pillage. Come, brutal, dictatorial Arabs who beat and murder. Away, white man, who gives freedom and liberality. It's literally the shit-test on an international, racial level.

Does she actually refute that argument though? Or does she just try to disregard it with adhom about the person stating the argument?

No mate we had our balls cut off after world war 2

What, with your plastic butter knives?

We all did. We need to break free from these Americans. They are slowly killing us with their poisonous politics

Prisoner obviously. How else am I to start the violent gang rape group? First i'd offer my own hole as a release for the lads then after a few weeks warm them up to the idea of taking turns. Eventually the guards are going to get jealous of our hole stretching sessions and willingly submit to our group. One by one they will be corrupted and have their holes violated until everyone has joined.

There will be no division, no hate, no pain.
Only the holes and filling them will matter.

And they shall be led by me, The Great Gape user the First.
I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark

It's only a matter of time, user. It only takes a few people to stir up a ton of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKzWLUQizz8

Why are UKucks always butthurt about Americans? Is it because Brexit isn't going to make the pakis go away?

>French blood boiling
>there is a possibility that the French might vote for Emmanuel "let all the syrians in" Macron over Le Pen because Le Pen is a meanie

Last time I checked the only European country that produces anything of value was Russia, so...

>destroy your own society
>"it's the Americans"

I'm going to make a guess that when Bush was in power you were an edgy teenager whining about how Americans are bad because they start wars against innocent third worlders.

You're basically a spic.

it's amazing how many mental gymnastics people will perform to defend a faith that has potentially almost half a million radical followers

Who is she supposed to be?

And even Russia goes for appeasement of Muslims rather than eradication, though I suppose it should be noted that they employ more of a carrot and stick thing than a "have all the carrots you want" policy like Germany and Western Europe do.

*half a billion

don't forget they are baby rapers

Fucking send all these islam loving cunts to the middle east. Its a fucking shame what the EU and your active government did to france with all this migrant crap.

There should a strict assimilate or gtfo policy for refugees

she should have come to Switzerland

liberalism is a cancer on society

Why are you morons utterly incapable of acknowledging the cancer you are on the world? You're revolting. You intend to destroy everything we, actual white people, hold dear.

You wish to bring us down to your mongrelized, shitskin level. Hopefully the demographics will change quickly enough to end you.

Last I checked you had more shitskins than the entirety of Europe. You're the most cucked nation on earth. You're a thousand times worse than Sweden could ever be.

>"Progressives" end up stripping women of all their rights in the name of islamic tolerance

Being dominated by an all-powerful alpha figure and taking cock up their ass is all they really want, deep down. It's in the primitive corners of the female ape brain.

Dear actual white people:

Everyone hates you. You're retarded.

I wouldnt go to France...

Because France is no longer France.
France.. is no longer France.

A goddamn dangerous shit test.
If they win
>1000 years of true islamic oppression, wife beatings and stoning of the unfaithful
If they lose
>bacpedal on women's rights and/or scientific advancement to make them obsolete

>women's logic

youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw

You elected a moron and you've miraculously convinced everyone else that's he's not an actual cuck. You've actually convinced yourself that he will "make murixa great again". You will NEVER, EVER come close to cold war era US. That was your peak. It is all downhill now. You'll eventually balkanise because of your demographics problem and then the power will be returned to actual competent countries not the Corporate States of the US of Gay

Another American slut studies abroad for a few weeks and returns an expert on European society and politics. I'm sure she tells all her friends that she now only drinks Beaujolais and Chardonnay (these being the only types of French wine she remembers).

This is like watching an episode of Kitchen Nightmares. The restaurant would be more profitable if it fucking burnt down for the insurance payout, but the guy running the place argues with Ramsay telling him he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

a liberal leftist submissive whore, the like of which needs to be raped into submission because that's her normal state of existence.
that's why she love islam so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=4chsf_8v0xk

based lad saying how it is. sadly americans will always fight against white race and their ancestral homeland for some reason.

>then the power will be returned to actual competent countries not the Corporate States of the US of Gay

If it does, I hope that whatever country or countries that hold similar power (if nationalism and sovereignty survive) they don't make the same (((mistakes))).

can confirm, was in Paris during the truckening in Nice. military in the streets, stop and frisk at all the sightseeing spots, etc.

I'd ban the cunt from coming to Europe based on her twitter shit.

"they are just as bad unless they abandon islam"

Dumb bitch. They are bad regardless.
There are two kind of "good" sandnigger.
The kept in check kind.
And the dead kind.

And even kept in check it always poses a risk.

Spot on. That's why they attack gamers, anime, etc. They pick on the beta boys, blame them for toxic masculinity. Not only because they are an easy target (and they wouldn't fuck beta boys anyway), but also because they crave for a patriarchal dicking.

Ruthless Frenchbro

It prides me to read that but it's so unfortunately far from reality that I have to keep you in check.

Yes our blood boils, but we're only so few to be in that state that if we rose up now we'd be easily suppressed by sheer numbers of opponents.
The french as a whole isn't ready just yet to overthrow the established jews and arabs.
If Le Pen winning was a certitude, then we would be ready, but as a matter of fact, the chances are still thin, and the "people" will most likely answer the call of "fight against the evil FN".

That said if the FN looses this time we won't have much choice but to move on to gorilla warfare.

But he's right. It's all about demographics

There is ONE and only ONE reason we are in this shit right now:

After WW2 American liberals were concerned about fascism coming back to Europe. So they commissioned studies on what to propagandize in European countries.

The Jews from the Frankfurt School had some ideas on how to brainwash the masses, so that they are allergic to fascism.

The post-WW2 sponsored ideology of liberalism is a liberal-Jew product and its killing us right now.

IT WENT FULL CANCER.

Stop being so sexist against Muslims

>the muslim men are bad until they stop abusing our women
>it was scary hearing this bigotry

what the fuck, man....

There is a similar situation in the US. We don't have the numbers. Racially conscious whites, or even whites sympathetic to the far right, make up a tiny percentage of whites in both countries. When you then compare that number to the population as a whole, the proportion shrinks even further. The biggest problem is the total lack of solidarity among whites. Here it's maybe 50-50 "liberal" and "conservative," but of those conservatives, very few are actually right wing in any sense of the word but economic - they're cuckservatives in other words.

Cuckservatives are a huge cancer as it passes as socially acceptable and thus converts those who aren't not convinced yet into people who won't.

Fuck conservatives.

but Le Pen is cuck too, she got rid of her grandfather who named kikes.

Agreed. His rhetoric is strong, was my point. I want beautiful France to survive this bullshit.

She still fights islam. She's also obviously regretting giving up power to look okay towards the jews since they gave her only shit in returns. It took time but she noticed she got played.

Yeah she sacrificed her father, but that's just to be expected from a woman trying to get to power.

It's still our best and ONLY chance of changing anything.
Furthermore, if le pen passes, because she's been called that much of a fascist it will become gradually acceptable to show yourself as one.

Right now we need to show the shitskins they aren't kangs n' shit. The kikes will naturally come later.

She needs to be cleansed by the sword

She did that to appease the israli overlords and it didn't work, they are still on her back. I don't think she's even giving a shit about them anymore.

She's not.

no subs.
youtube.com/watch?v=-fE_hF4oEuQ

checked
\m/

M8, you pushed for the denazification of Europe.

Your government actively pushes for multiculturalism and the heterogenization of European nations.

You are the very heart of the evil that is Globalism.
You are nothing more than a nation puppet of the kikes.

Oh wow another Sup Forums thread with a Twitter image of a literally who's stupid shit. Why should we care? Stop posting this shit.

The french are only bested by anglos in terms of racism to be fair

Memes become reality, or is reality a meme?