The Effects of Atheism in Europe

This map [pic related] shows the prevalence of atheism in Europe. It can be observed that the countries that have a population which are 20%+ atheist are utterly cucked; and those that have a very low atheism level/are highly Christian are rather 'based'.
Thus it can be concluded that atheism destroys nationstates, and Christianity, or at least religion in general, holds them together. Meaning Europe will not be saved until all of the volk reunite under the LORD, and cast out the non-believers. Europe will never be great until secularism is denounced, and church and state become one.
Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI
youtube.com/watch?v=1QGAlcDYX-s
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I completely agree. Thanks for bringing this up.

>chezch republic
>cucked

Strange. France still has a large catholic community. I thought Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Czechia were leading on atheism

>outliers don't exist.

Ireland is culturally Catholic but effectively entirely agnostic and atheist. We all check the christian box because your better schools are catholic run.

Churches are empty. Dont lets stupid maps fool you.

I'm a Christian and I think this thread is fucking retarded.

Christianity good etc. Orthodoxy is wonderful (thank God I'm an ethnic thing), the Church of Rome needs to take communion with the Orthodox Church again. When Rome does that it can finally stop being the abortion it is and misleading Christians away from God.

Italy is cucked to shit.

>Yeah Christianity! The white man's religio-

Fuck no, they're blatantly racist at this point. Same with the Greeks, it's just their (((governments))) fucking everything up, meds are based af

Atheism has destroyed our traditions, since the revolution everything has gone to shit here.

>Hungary
>cucked
>checks flag

Oh, I see

I wasn't planning on going to Berlin anyways user, I could care less

>Cast out the white nonbelievers! But protect the brown believers xD

>hungary
>estonia
>bulgaria
>russia
etc
>cucked
Maybe you're just fucking wrong.

>implying that Christianity teaches that just because they're Christian we should let them stay
Deport all non-white Christians, along with followers of any other religion (including atheists)
See

How does this prove that the jew god exists or that the jew on a stick was him

Russia is pretty cucked tho. Shitskins are flooding that country and Putin is OK with that AFAIK

I was in Italy last year and it surprised me that the churches were full of people, young and old. For the first time I had the feeling I really missed religion in my childhood.

You're a fucking Aussie but this is a low quality shitposting thread.

Correlation != Causation

It doesn't, and proving his existence was not the point of this thread, which is why it was never mentioned.

>estonia
pretty cucked senpai, not as cucked as sweden but getting there.

>protestants

You would be surprised, Czech is most cucked slavic country

How so ?

not nearly as much as you. Look at the polls there about immigration it's around 10% fav. You are at about 50%

rundown? In what way?

Social Democrats and communists are in power. Most people are conservative, however they're defeatists who don't vote for anyone. Every year Tallinn is getting darker and darker, and 90% of the people under 20 are full social democrat refugees welcome tier retarded. The Gen Z conservative boom won't be here for the next 10 years.

Good thing Orthodox countries are based, right guys?

t. discount-yank completely out of touch with the first world

For Czech pic related

Hint: Hussite Wars

means that shit will come to us soon as well ....

dat map, maaaaan
>hungary
>30+ % atheist

I call bullshit. About 18% of the population goes to any classic Christian church and about the same portion of taxpayers direct 1% of their taxes to one (we have this system where you can redirect 1% of your taxes to whichever religious cause you wish; you have to state this in your tax return docs). So I'd say around 80% of the population is atheist. People say stupid shit on census questionnaires partly because religion used to function as gang colors here and the cultural entrenchment is still in place and partly because it paid multiple times in the past to be registered as not a Jew.

Been saying this for years.

>more immigrants/minorities than other slav countries
>more "liberal"
>more multiculti agenda

Nice bait OP

religion is the definition of being a cuck

>hey lets all submit to some imaginary skydaddy's will!

You don't have to go to church to be religious.

You can be a religious atheist

This unfortunately, I legit don't know anyone younger than 30 who goes to church expect for weddings, funerals etc or Christmas and Easter (and even then I don't know much who bother).

How can we save Christianity Sup Forums?

>ITT: hurr durr b-b-but what about muh based atheist countries
All these based atheist countries were former soviet territories, soviet satellites, or simply had a Marxist government. Due to the intense nationalism forced into them, they are extremely nationalist; due to knowing the effects of Marxism, they are against any government too far economic left-wing, or socially left-wing at all; and they, due to being Marxist-Leninist, were isolated from the world, meaning they aren't part of the whole "peace n love n equality" phases experienced by other parts of Europe. All these things make up for lack of faith.
*tips fedora*
Without religion one cannot reasonably explain the existence of morals without delving into karma n tarot cards n shiet. Without morals egoism arises, and everything becomes a 'spook', thus everything goes to shit.
By promoting it via the state.

Weren't*, not "aren't"

Also: Orban likes to spew forth much christian bullshit, but that has three reasons, none of which has to do anything with his faith. One: he uses Christianity as a counterpoint to communism, i.e. he is distancing himself from communism this way, although I'd be happier if he sacked the second-tier leaders of the communist regime who are now close advisors of Fidesz. Two: "christian" in hungarian political parlance means "non-Jew" more often than not (the majority of the population, yes, a majority of those 80 effective atheists, is rabidly antisemitic and racist/anti-gypsy, it's just that we make an effort not to seem to understand why would this be a problem).Three: he's in coalition with the Christian Democratic People's Party (KDNP), an infinitesimal group of lunatics and the only nominally christian party in Hungary, who never ever got more than 1% of total votes here when campaigning alone, but a coalition of two parties is a coalition of two parties, getting twice as many committee seats etc., regardless of size. But for this reason Orban has to make christian noises time to time.

From the particular region where I come from, everyone pretty much is an atheist but deadly afraid of showing it in little matters. This is because religion in that part of the country functioned as a proxy for ethnicity for centuries (it is documented from the 1600's and I still saw it working with my own eyes): calvinist = hungarian, catholic = (hungarized) german (die Schwaben, natuerlich), orthodox = romanian. The history of ethnic/religious strife is such that by now it is tacitly understood that 1) we don't discuss religion, we don't even show it in everyday business (I was 30 years old before I saw an adult praying in public, and that was in North Carolina), but 2) it is also understood that staying outside any group means all groups will trample you, so formally everyone claims to belong to a church; I even "converted" to Calvinism from Greek Catholic for this very reason.

That's accurate. Obviously you can't ignore all the flaws of the faith if you are not dumb but Religion (which is much more complex concept than faith) is part of your national identity which is very important. That's why I still count myself as a follower of the orthodox faith and visit church from time to time despite obvious absurdity of the faith.

there's no penalty for going to church, so even the mildest urging from your priest/pastor should do it. the fact that people don't go means they don't care.

>How can we save Christianity Sup Forums?
BY GOING ON A HOLY CRUSADE
Seriously, I was raised a Catholic and all the current cuckoldry turned me agnostic. I have considered going Orthodox though.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI

>We are really talking about the fact that there is too much evil. Evil does not let go of its captives without a fight. We need to fight. To struggle. That is why our earthly Church, which continues the work of the Saviour, in the scrolls of the Holy Father, is called the Church Militant. "I bring not peace, but the sword."

I bring not peace, but the sword.

>And the Word of God, the Word of the Saviour, is really a double-edged sword. And the Lord has blessed this war.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QGAlcDYX-s
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

I can respect that. We do need little rituals and community which religion used to provide. Also how can we believe in higher things like family and motherland if there is no belief whatsoever.

Still religion should be replaced by say Philosophy

The Roman Empire was Christian, but it collapsed all the same. What you're witnessing is the natural life cycle of empires.

thanks
What is the annual immigration?

Religion and philosophy aren't mutually exclusive, quite the opposite actually

If you take out the stupid beliefs of religion, your left with philosophy

That's also the map of poverty more or less, funny isn' it?

I went to Ireland some years ago (west coast from south to north, from village to village), and I guarantee that everyone was in the church the sunday, I could have raided the houses with no problem. In my countryside if there are 10 people at the mass it's a huge success, I've been really impressed by the bigotry in Ireland...

>Swedistan most atheist country
>Swedistan least antisemetic country
>Swedistan most cucked shithole in EU

really makes you think

>Philosophy
most people don't understand this. For a few there will be philosophy for the rest nihilism

Thank you for this very informative post

>go to church for a wedding
>strange monotone chanting
>consuming le heavenly bull's flesh
>more cult chanting and repetition
>love and peace bullshit that is in no way compatible with Sup Forums beliefs without heavy cognitive dissonance

How low does you IQ have to be to believe in this? No wonder non whites are more religious.

correlation != causation

Most of you Sup Forumstards are lost causes anyway so it'd be better if you'd just off yourself

it all started to fall apart when cucks like orthodox christians, anglicans and protestants decided to abandon the Holy Chair

>orthodox
>cucks
I wouldn't go that far, desu. Sure they're schismatics, but we can still respect them.

And in the backyard there's the pope sucking nigger and muslim dicks

YES

They're cucks. Period. Massacring catholics in constantinopole, not supporting the crusaders, allowing the Ottomans conquer Balkans and east roman capital .. they're the biggest meme

Fuck no, who do you think it is that is sending all the nogs to the North because they don't even want to touch them?

it was the catholics who separated from the orthodox not the other way around.

THIS

True, but
>allowing the Ottomans conquer Balkans and east roman capital
That wasn't their fault, lol. The crusaders sacked Constantinople with (((Venice))), leaving it, and the entire empire permanently fucked.

According to the Orthodox that is. But according to Catholics it was the other way round.

>a catholic shit
>calling someone else cuck

lel.You are the cuckest faggot and you know it

True, not to mention

>Christianity was invented by the Jewry

>100% of mezitos are Christian

>The majority of non-whites are Christians

>The pope is Hispanic

>Oy vey

>Christianity is what cucked Europe in the first place due to violent attacks by the Juden, such as the inquisition of Rome and the witch hunts.

>cultural Marxism was based off of the "love thy neighbor" portion of Christianity

>Christianity was meant for Israeli arabs

>the Jews destroyed our cultures when they brought Christianity, they destroyed our temples and idols

>if you ask a "white Christian nationalist" if they would rather have Christian arabs, Israelis, and blacks or white atheists, white Satanists, Caucasian occultists, and white pagans. They will most likely cuck themselves by saying "but they're muh brothers in Christ"

>"white" Christianity my ass

Sacking came after they genocided the catholics.

You pussies literally have your holy city occupied by roaches. Such cuckery can only be found in orthodox world

Russia is a multhi-ethnic empire (new speak: federation), it was always pretty normal to have Asians and muslim -stan people due to USSR.

The eastern matter is delicate.

If you're an atheist, you get cucked by Ahmad.

> Implying nation states provide any value to anyone and their disparition should be lamented

yeah right

>not supporting the crusaders
>catholic education

1st crusade happened because of the Greek Byzantines.

And the catholic faggs are the main reason 1453 happened.When Greeks asked for helped noone came to save Constantinoupole.Only few brave Genoese and Venetians came.Even the Nords stayed to fight

>You pussies literally have your holy city occupied by roaches
Ofcourse a catholic shitskin supporting his roach masters

Never trust cathofags again

Doesn't work like that.
You can't promote a religion through the state and expect people to accept it.

Fairly certain it's the Christian churches that are demanding more immigration because MUH GOOD SAMARITAN and MUH WHAT WOULD JESUS DO.

Christianity is racial and national suicide. Anyone who says otherwise is a dirty lying kike.

True

lmao

>.When Greeks asked for helped noone came to save Constantinoupole.

>massacre catholics due to inferiority complex
>muhh u didnt come and save us!!
fucking orthocuck mentality right here

>Ofcourse a catholic shitskin supporting his roach masters
they were your masters for 400+ years, meanwhile Catholic world, my country included, stopped the roach invasion

If you could care less then you must care a bit

>You can't promote a religion through the state and expect people to accept it.
Sure you can
>remove all non-christians
>start celebrating christian holidays
>start holding mass
>Public prayers n shiet
>pro-christian propaganda everywhere
you now have a vehemently christian population, and a christian state.
t. LARPing faggot
Sounds like something a shilling kike would say, but ok.

This is a spiritual war, when whites are not spiritually attuned to God, they lose the ability to detect evil and get conquered from within and then from without.

It's basically the Book of Judges in the bible... in the book of Judges the israelites kept losing their faith in God thereby getting conquered from an exterior foe... in their plight they begin to believe in God again and hold his commandments, thereby restoring their relationship with God. God then sends a judge to deliver them from evil.

The U.S still has strong Christian believers, and so God sent us a judge in Trump, providence is guiding Trump.

Which is why Europe needs to rediscover her faith if she is to save herself; this is a spiritual struggle and to defeat Satan we will need spiritual tools just as much (or even moreso) than physical tools.

The foundation is already there for Europe, I can only imagine what it must be like to have all these beautiful ancient cathedrals nearby, Europeans need to take up that mantle once more and become the light of Christendom.

Destruction at the hands of a Jewish god, this is a reason why we should just plow Israel to the ground already.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

Sorry bro, you're a shill

Sure thing lad

Fucking retarded garbage on Sup Forums. Every fucking time. I am so sick of your idiocy. And if arguin with you ignorant fucks ever taught me anything is that it's like talking to a wall. So I will just take the advice of Einstein: "Never argue with an idiot."

this post is ironic right??

How's that religion thing working out for western Germany?

It wasn't God that kept the israelites in bondage... men lose the ability to detect evil without God, because man is essentially fighting the influences of Satan and his acolytes... how can you defeat a foe you don't even know exists?

Also, Christ abolished the need for Jews, what you see now is a mockery of the Israelites of the old testament.

God sent Christ because he saw that mankind was insufficient enough to live a perfect life in accordance to him, hence the shitshow that was the Book of Judges. The OT Jews kept failing him in the end, so he sent Christ to abolish the need for chosen ones and to fulfill the old law through Christ's sacrifice on the cross, thereby extending God's relationship with the rest of mankind so long as they believe in Christ.

>P R O T S

It's not their fault, they have no border to close in the south.

Every time a Jew looks a white man in the eye, they see Satan looking back and it scares their wicked Jewish soul.

Who cares, he's gay. At least he's not fucking a Nigress.

Atheists are still a minority.
I'm not surprised though by the numbers, anti-clericalism is very strong and I myself not even have been baptized despite my parents being relatively conservative.
Churches are not even opened anymore, in my town there the building is opened one day every two week because there are just not enough priests.

I think the Catholic Church pretty much gave up on France and now lurks toward Africa, China and South America.