Hello!

Stefan: What do you mean Hello? Why not Hi? Why not what's up? Is hello even an argument? You haven't defined the word hello.
Caller: Urgh.. I was just calling in to sa...
Stefan: Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! First hello, now this? Stop changing the subject. I was a software entrepreneur and a gold prospector, did you know that?
Caller: Yes, you mention it almost alwa...
Stefan: That's enough! Mike, cut him off, I'm done, Mike, I'm done, cut him off Mike. This is my show.

Will we ever live in a world without governments Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oGMEEE11Lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He already lives in a world without reason so he does live in a world without government

Stefan: You think you're better than me?

which video was this? i want to see him in a suit

youtube.com/watch?v=1oGMEEE11Lc

I needed a shower after that one desu.

It's kind of unfortunate that he's a narcissist. His understanding of psychology doesn't seem bad, at least to a somewhat well-read amateur like me.

i was a gold panner did you know that?
>yea-
in canada
>...
IN CANADA
>...yeah i -
>MIIIIIIIKE - CUT HIM OFF, MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

i love it, user, thanks a lot

hahahahaha fuck, got a real laugh out of me Bong.

not an argument

>hey Stef I'm a fan of your show but I think you could stand to be a little less intensely negative when you refer to the views of others, I don't th...

wait, wait, wait (smiles), wait... hold on... what do you mean negative?

>well uh... I've just noticed in a few videos that when you talk about 'liberals', etc, and other groups that you get sort of...

hang on... hang on hang on... do you have any examples of videos where I was wrong? I'd be happy to answer any specific examples of times when I was wrong, because other than that I don't think 'negative' really makes any sense in this context... something is either wrong or right... do you have any actual examples of times I made incorrect statements about groups of people?

>Well no, it's not that you're incorrect it's that you...

hang on, wait, wait wait, haha, yes, yes what you're saying is that I'm incorrect

>uh I don't know if I...

Yes, that's specifically what you're saying when you come on MY SHOW and imply that I'm negative, negative in this case is NOT AN ARGUMENT so you can't refer to my videos as negative without pointing out exactly where I'm wrong

^ wow, literally socrates, I'm speechless

my sides

HEY HEY HEY let me finish alright? let me finish then you can go *drags his fingers over his nose quickly*

i died

Is prospecting even a viable way to make money?

>hey, stefan?
>I'm just calling in to possibly give you some advic-
>wait a second, hang on, hang on *smirks*
>You're what, 20?
>listen up kid, I was a gold panner in CANADA, and a software entrepreneur
>uh yeah, but-
>what could YOU possibly offer ME, THE leading philosopher, about anything?
>well you could be a bit less aggres-
>woah, woah, hold on, hold on
*runs hand over hair*
*eyes bore into camera*
>so you're saying you know more than me?
>no but-
>yes, that's what you're saying
>MIKE CUT HIM OFF

I STUDIED PROGRAMMING WHEN I WAS 13. I SKIPPED LUNCHES AND RECESS TO DO THIS, THAT WAS MY CHOICE, AND NOW I'M SUCCESSFUL AND THE FREE MARKET.

Honestly I think Molymeme might actually be slightly retarded or something. Like, he was unable to even fathom that someone could offer constructive advice without being in a position to do the job better themselves. His entire spastic argument was honestly so baffling.

Stop being a stefbot.

>*runs hand over hair*
>*eyes bore into camera*
>>so you're saying you know more than me?

on fucking point

When varg vargposts

Stefan went off the deep-end a long while ago. He's just a dick now.

>retarded
The word you're looking for is autistic

What the fuck was that fucking argument, you nervous little caller? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in history, been an entrepreneur, and I’ve been involved in numerous public debates on Freedomain radio, and I have over 1 million confirmed downloads. I am trained in the art of persuasion and I’m the greatest philosopher the world has ever known. Everything you said to me nothing to me but just another non-argument. I will wipe your non-argument the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with making that argument to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Mike who will cut your call if you dare interrupt me on my show again so you better prepare for the argument I’m about to make. The argument that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call an argument. You’re fucking done, kid. I can argue anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your argument in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just within 40 minutes. Not only do I have over 30 years training in philosophy, but I also have access to the largest philosophy show in the world and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your nervous ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known the retribution your little “clever” question was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit arguments all over you and you will drown in it. Your argument is fucking dead, kiddo. Leave your abusive parents and donate to my show.