This is at the very top of Plebbit right now

How can they be so out of touch with reality?

it means a cross will be on top of the Hagia Sophia again in our lifetime

>Reddit
You can't actually be surprised

God reddit is such faggotry, look at all these heart shaped flags.

Reddit is not an accurate representation of international relations, potato-nigger.

It is this echo chamber called Pol that is distorting your view of reality.

Greeks don't hate Turks
Turks don't gate Greeks

I know it's disgusting.
They even want to put a Cypriot flag inside the heart to symbolize that Cyprus belongs to both sides.Fucking disgusting.

fuck off roach.We hate you more than anything

It means restart the byzantine empire

Yes we do

5 years of Sup Forums taught me that it isn't a love hate relationship like we have with Bongs. It's genuine anger.

>DUDE I'M GREEK FUCK TURKEY MAN GREECE IS BASED WOOO FUCK YEAH GREECE
>Lives in Canada

lmao, Diaspora.

I don't only hate you,I despise you

>Reddit evidence says Greeks don't.
>Intermarriage says otherwise
>90 year if peace says otherwise
You are just a racist guy.
You hardly matter.

Don't impose your hate on the rest of your nation

We like Greeks.

Jesus christ roach, you're really living in denial eh, greece hates your fucking guts.

Well I dont hate you more than k*rds

>People leaving Greece for a better life
>They still feel Greek and love their true country
Where is the problem?

>Peace
1974 never forget

Disgusting roach.

The west hates you
The east hates you
The med hates you
The arabs hate you

Horrible, half-breed filth

>How can they be so out of touch with reality?

says fucking Sup Forums of all places

even the most delusional people on reddit have a better grasp of reality than here, aside from the turbo SJW like SRS etc.

Greece fascist golden dawn is weak only ten percent

Türk fascist patty is weak only ten percent

Met Greeks before they don't hate Turkey
Only some manchildren do.

Cyprus isn't Greece.
It wasn't a war between us.
Wrong none of those hate Turkey.

>5 years in a shitposting echochamber filled with autists taught me how the world truly is

mmmm kay

Mate, the entire planet hates Turkey.

June is appROACHing fast, Kerem. Ready your weapons!

Stay out of my fucking country if you love Greece so much.

They don't

millions of tourists come to Turkey every year.

What will happen?
I only have a rifle made in 1940s
It doesn't fire reliably.

>t. leftist faggot

You mean all those German and Dutch tourists you just chased away with your abhorrent behavior in the last few months?

Go fucking breathe in some RAID spray, Mehmet.

FUCKING LEAVE GREECE ALONE!

This.

Even the jewish mainstream media in germany is making fun of turkey. Turks are considered as subhuman is every european country.

Every Greek I know hates Turks.

I don't know any Turks.

IM FUCKING TRIGGERED

That's politics.

Do you hate Americans because Trump talks shit all the time?

Should I hate Netherlands because Geert talks shit about us?
My friend married a Greek girl
He used to go to Greece in summer and stay there when they were dating.
He didn't talk about any hate.

Also I see Greeks here all the time
They don't look like they hate us.

We either collapse into economic chaos or we try to outmasturbate each other over Aegean's natural resources, most likely the former will happen. See you in the field of battle

ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΚΥΠΡΟΣ ΕΝΩΣΙΣ

Greece has always been shit since the days of The Roman Empire, modern day Greeks are not the direct descendants of the ancient Greeks ;)

What will happen before/after 16 April?

News here is that king roach Erdo is preparing for a full scale war with us if he see's he is losing.

Whats the news there?

>yes because ancient greeks just vanished like dinosaurs.

wew ahmed

That won't work

Wars do not fix economy.

its easy to just share the resources because war will destroy both countries anyway.
We don't want war with Greeks
Never did
Very funny

CYPRUS IS GREEK. WE ARE REFUGEES IN OUR OWN COUNTRIES. YOU DID NOT LIVE WHAT WE LIVED, DONT TALK ON BEHALF OF US. OUR COUNTRY IS OCCUPIED AND WE LOST OUR HOMES TO WHAT? CYPRUS IS GREEK

Based.

We (germans) hate everyone who occupies former territory of ours and plebbit is telling me that the greeks are completely cucked on this issue?

How out of touch are they?

Good thing hes not, hes from canidia you duffus

REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES

You talk about peace but you ignore all the conflicts that take place over the Aegean every other day.
It shows that the relationship between our countries is not as peaceful as you think.

Give Cyprus back roaches.

Bülent Ecevit publicly thanked the US for their help in the invasion. Let me remind you that

>a full scale war with us

Calm down faggot, upcoming referandum has hardly any relevance to you guys.

>What will happen before/after 16 April?

>1-Yes. 52%

Re-elections, economical instability, ME style suffering continued

>2-Yes. 55%

Most likely.
Nothing will change.

>3-Yes. 55+%

Worst case scenario, Erdogan will wield so much power that, well I don't know really.
Literally fire rises.

>4-No. 50-%

Unlikely. Obvious re-elections but such an outcome may start a cascade which can change the entire political structure in Turkey. This obviously will have significant effects to EU and ME politics.

How is your leftist PM doing?Are you gommies yet?

>Greeks don't hate Turks
Actually we do. Don't speak for us.

>CYPRUS IS GREEK.

It's an island
it doesn't have a nationality

>WE ARE REFUGEES IN OUR OWN COUNTRIES.

So you agree war is bad?

>YOU DID NOT LIVE WHAT WE LIVED,

Entire Turkey is refugees from Balkans and such

>OUR COUNTRY IS OCCUPIED AND WE LOST OUR HOMES TO WHAT? CYPRUS IS GREEK

We took only where Turks live
Half of the island was yours so we didn't touch it.
If we hated you guys we would take it all.

Serb can't remove anything

Dogfights happen always
It's because nobody knows where their air field ends (the sky that belongs to you.I don't know what it's called)

You claim it's 30 km
We claim it's 10 km

Promise not to ethnically cleanse it and done.
We never wanted it.

I speak for those I met
Should I believe some racist on the Internet or my own eyes?

We hear no such thing over here. Except a few people claiming Greece annexed some islands. Both sides claiming to be victim is never a good sign for peace, obviously.

do you even history?

>You claim it's 30 km

We don't claim shit.It's the UN laws and you don't respect it

>Doesn't have a nationality
fuck off even crete has one

>1974
>war
If junta didn't betray us we would make kebab out of your kebab ass

>Entire turkey is refugee
Good

>We only OUR land
Bullshit and you know it, you took more than that. You entered your hosts house.
Not only that bad you stole land which wasn't your to begin with.

Day of the raid soon turk

It's even worst when you roach fags come to our side and come to our schools and bring your kids here. Cyprus has a nationality, its Greek. Not only that I defiantly agree was is hell and bad. If you really wanted a solution. It would not be "occupied" area and you would remove that flag from our mountain and NOT FOLLOW THE SAME FUCKING TIME AS TURKEY. NOW WHAT? YOU WANT A SOLUTION? WE WANT THE SOLUTION YOU DON'T. This is the biggest and most painful thing, that we cannot visit our land and our homes and cannot reunite!

ITS BECOMING REALITY.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

AM I KEK INCARNATE?

Genetically, yes. Roach blood runs through your veins.

Well I do. Go die roach

fixed the map for you

When did we annexed these islands?
Also no way you don't hear about the dogfights.
You're either disconnected from reality or your media choose to not show you.

Not only that but they also want to stop our traditions as to not "offend" then. I haven't heard of a school actually was cucked enough to allow that. Unlike what most think the flag on the mountain is a good think, a wound that will remind us why we fight.

Fuck you!

Dude I saw a Greek and Turk arguing over who invented fucking souvlaki once, I thought they were going to kill each other. There does seem to be real anger and hate there for some people.

>a literally shitskin sperm calling someone else roach

really makes you think

Serbia is probably joining EU mate

>Gas

Why are all of you filled with so much hate? God forbid we can't all have a moment of peace and unity in this fucked up world.

Yes
Right WE don't.

Because that means your planes can fly over our Islands (that you also accept are ours)

So its a hard problem to solve.
But the fact that nothing happens after all that means there is no will to fight from both sides.
We prefer to keep a stable and distant relationship.
In the meantime Dogfights happen
Pilots have fun and go home with more experience

You don't seem to want to discuss based on reason so by by.
And you did the same thing with Annan plan.
We saw that you don't want it.

What else could we do but reject you just as you rejected us?
You don't
I mean statistically.

>of all the countries they're bordering they just want to be associated with us the most
fuckin' turkroaches, I'm gonna leave a genocide comment

fuck off

If they don't fucking like it, they should go back the fucking way they came from.

Do you guys really want the north back though? Its full of muslims. Reunification would also remove one of the biggest roadblocks in Turkey entering the EU, meaning more roaches across Europe.

Sup Forums is for sad, angry people who want to blame something and someone other than themselves for their sad, shitty lives - trump voters incarnate

Selfish misanthropes

Are you fucking stupid? Did you read the Skedio Annan? Its a betrail to our fucking culture to our dignity, its like surrendering

senpai, people pretend to like you when you're around them. It's only behind your back that their true feelings come out.

>You don't seem to want to discuss based on reason so by by.
Learn to spell dumbass
Agreed
Who cares? They will come to you. We treat them like shit and we
will treat them even worse. Guess you will have to work extra hard for
ahmed's goat
You don't know how it feels to wake up in the morning and see how low
your own country has fallen

After that, we bring the guns out and clear the rubbish up

Gotta love dem mongol sandniggers though, they're in complete disassociation with reality outside their mudslime shithole.

Go post exactly what you posted here on reddit except change the world "Pol" to "reddit" and "hate" to "like"

See how long it will take you to get banned and then come back here and talk about how much of an echo chamber this place is.

Just how small dicked can you guys be?

I'd like to clarify some things.

Turks are a very diverse people; a Turk from Central Anatolia is really different than a Turk from Thrace. You can find IS sympathizers as well as European ANTIFA-tier lefties in this misbegotten place.

So, rather secular-minded Turks don't tend to hate Greeks. Most of them are from the Aegean coast, and they are pretty much the same people with the Greeks anyway lel, only the language is different.

On the other hand more Islamist, conservative Turks indeed do hate Greeks. But they hate pretty much everyone they see as infidels.

Greeks on the internet genuinely seme to hate us more than we hate them, though. Probably because they care about us more than we care about them. Maybe that's just the Greeks on the internet. I have been to Rhodes with my parents; I am was really young so I don't really remember anything from there, but they don't tell me that we were mistreated. Then again, as far as I know the islands are the most developed region of Greece.

you mean small because they chopped off part of our dick or just full dick small?

>turks start nuclear apocalypse
>they are the only ones left

lmao I know some second generation greeks and somehow their parents had instilled into them a hatred of Turks despite them never have encountering a Turk in their life.

>no they don't
I'm from Latvia and i hate roaches more than anything, i hate turkroaches more than stepping in water while wearing socks.

This entire board calls you roaches because you are even below humans.
All your neighbors despise you. I've met your diaspora in Germany and only one thing i wanted to do them is beat the shit out of one roach.

At least they gave us some epic habbenings last summer.

2004 or something.
Dogfights are considered something like regular sparring routine.
There's so many internal and foreign scandals and happenings going on at any given time that news from our western borders don't even make the news, or no one thinks there's a real cause for concern, that could be the reason.

listen shitskin, and listen to me good, I spent 9 months of my life on the border because of Turks and I hate dem turkroaches with a passion, so take your shit and go post it somewhere were people are completely oblivious to it

Someone please post those gay anime fun-fiction pics.

every single greek i have ever met hates turks, even idiot greek bimbo girls who don't know WHY they hate turks.

good

>Greece annexed islands in 2004

Wut?

Except we'll be out of the EU, and you guys will still be in.

>mfw i live in the last divided country of europe

alternative reality, why are you trying to have a conversation with them? Can't you see how far lost they are from the mixture of their low intelligence and gov brainwashing.

>Op posted a picture of plebbit and thinks that we give a shit what they think or post. How can he be so out of touch with reality?