HAHAHAHAHA

*sips tea*

Your move boys. Your move.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I know that's you making them Quentin and if you don't start making more pothead strawman comics I'm going to give you an Indian burn until you scream

>Sup Forums stands with Milo

too long didn't read. next time make it smaller, i need to condense my fun posting time as much as possible, OP

This too, Sup Forums is very busy we have to get these shitposts out in efficient order.

>Sup Forums stands with milo

>City people all voted for Hillary.

All the proof I need that Hillary was the wrong candidate. City people are literally a degenerate mob of 50% foreigners.

Stupid people state things in a verbose way to attempt to come off intelligent. Truly intelligent people use the fewest words to maximum effect. For comparisons, take this image that nobody will ever read made by a dumbfuck leftist and then look at Trumps twitter feed that the world hangs off of.

>Sup Forums stands with Milo

>im reading all that shit

I miss Quentin's pothead strawman comics.

>pol stands with a kike faggot

I thought AoC in usa was 16 in some states? Not that i have any time for that attention whoring pedo Milo mind you

>ping pong Comet has no basement
Didn't they try to cover up that basement when we started catching onto them? Like didn't they try to cover up the entrance and then staged a "shooting" where the shooter was connected to Police detainment over a car crash or something?

Also there were definitely twitter accounts found. At least we know it discovered some things of value, even it comet was false.

So I decided to read some Karl Marx to see what these faggots were on about, anyway I found this in his book called "on the Jewish Question"

"Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew.

Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew.

What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money....

The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews....

In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism."

What the fuck... was Karl Marx red pilled?

Karl marx was a meme wizard who realized the best way to control sheep for his personal slaughter was to create a religion without calling it a religion.

That is Marxism in a nutshell.

Marx was, himself, a Jew.

>Proof pingpong has no basement the media and pingpong said so, ignore the video appearing less than 24 hours later of anons just walking to the backside of the building and filming the entrance to a basement under the building and general city plans, there is literally no evidence whatsoever its debunked because the media said so and they would never just flagrantly lie to you

Why are the people like that. They need to be shot.

/thread