SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/h-r-sp-ar-pyromanen-tre-poliser-och-en-v-ktare-g-r-sedan-lugnt-fr-n-platsen
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/848597012207611905
youtube.com/watch?v=G0rvzJ45f4g
youtube.com/watch?v=rvRCKmqGVrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sending female cops to arrest anyone
>being this retarded

link to vid?

friatider.se/h-r-sp-ar-pyromanen-tre-poliser-och-en-v-ktare-g-r-sedan-lugnt-fr-n-platsen

It would be hypocritical of me to mock them for this as rapefugees run circles around our male police.

They need to be armed.

They are armed with understanding.

Kek

Why don't they suck dick at this refugee. It is not tolerant

>letting a female cop anywhere near a gun

>they all flee when he grabs a fucking rock

jesus christ
>I REPEAT HE HAS A MOTHERFUCKING TACTICAL ASSAULT ROCK! REQUESTING BACKUP AND SWEDISH ATTACK HELICOPTERS THAT JUST SHOUT "PLEASE STOP"

By picking up that rock, the refugee is now celebrating the purest form of his culture, it's against Swedish law to intervene with such a brilliant display of culture celebration.

wtf get some real cops, also that 1 guy helping at the start could just finish the job but those lesbian dykes wanted to do it on their own.

what a waste of money.

WHERES THE FUCKING VIDEO YOU SHITLORD I NEED THIS FOR MY RACISTS WHATSAPP GROUP

i need it for my rebuttal to hillarys "the future is female" vid. its going to be a sort of montage of failure by women. from that bitch who lied about being able to chemically change a adult stem cell to embryonic stem cell to that lady who died while texting when her hot air balloon was burning up.

i think this bid would round out the combination of vid clips and news articles

the 6 foot male police officers must be out doing more important tasks such as sensitivity training and hunting down neo nazis

also kek at that 1 police officer who has to ride in the back, wtf?

Why didn't they just shoot him?

No rape?
Were they tran or land whales.

give me the fucking twitter link by OPs pic i cant read fucking 3d world runes

And people wonder why burger cops just shoot.

and btw theres no video there

>friatider.se/h-r-sp-ar-pyromanen-tre-poliser-och-en-v-ktare-g-r-sedan-lugnt-fr-n-platsen

it's literally the first thing on the page.

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/848597012207611905
the one one the site was longer and showed the guy just walking away at the end.

No theres not any videos at all only text, not even a fucking hypertext link to the video, or any other integrated videos

>potato niggers

Bumppp

>twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/848597012207611905

Ok now this is fun, thanks m8

>He keeps bashing the car while they just stand around and then calmly walks away

what

Potato?
I guess you meant olive

BAN ASSAULT ROCKS

I'm still baffled at how you can fail this,
even 4 retards could just pin him down by jumping on him or something, sucking at most 1 punch,

instead they seem to just not care, or not want to hurt him at all, and then just retreat, WTF!

>Male bystander takes him down
>"Leave the are please stop mansplaining how to do our job"
>Suspect kicks their arses so hard the just have to stand back literally shaking as he smashes up their car.

>instead they seem to just not care, or not want to hurt him at all, and then just retreat, WTF!

That's exactly what they're doing.
Feminist police would be okay in an ethnically homogeneous society where people respect law and order.

But now? Nobody gives a shit.

np, like I said before he just walked away at the end which you don't see on this twitter vid.

lol

user, it took everything they got not to pull his pant and suck him.

Someone explain to me why the fucking law enforcement in sweden is unarmed? Especially the women?

>4 trained professional women couldn't do half of what 1 random guy off the street did.

>females are this stupid
>men let them have any power

>women

Maybe the Muslims will need to kill-off all the leftists before sensible immigration laws can get passed.

they're not going to fuck with him, because they were already fucked by THEM

I almost 100% sure all these swedish women fucked at least one refugeee. It's a tradition in sweden at this point. They were probably choked hard during sex with them, and probably all of them were taught a lesson never to get argument with a refugee, he's going to fuck you up.

typical swedish race traitor whores. fuck them.

w-what
do we not like women anymore?
thats gay

>3 cops beaten by 1 man

I get women are weaker but 3 on 1? Did they hire amputees or something? I mean they're at least trained aren't they? How is that even possible if they were actually fighting back?

Yes...and?

They can't be too rough with the migrants. They don't want to be accused of (((RACISM)))

youtube.com/watch?v=G0rvzJ45f4g

How is this country not doomed?

What kind of retard since women to arrest a man, especially a subhuman muslim?

I thought Scandicucks were supposed to have high IQs.

sends*

>I mean they're at least trained aren't they?
Police and Army training is too hard and few women can pass it, so they lowered the standard.

Uspokuj sie jacek

I am dying

lmao

Someone should go ahead, invade Sweden and turn them all into slaves.

>Why didn't they just shoot him?
>Women
>shooting

They'd most likely shoot themselves, shoot the old guy waiting at the busstop, shoot the busdriver, themselves again and the paramedic who arrives 30 minutes later because women don't know shit about gun safety.

filename

We have segeregated sports, but women should totally fight at the side of white men. I wonder whou could be behind this.

>female cops

My guess is that the police here have been told to not use violence in immigrant regions because it would "radicalize" the already violent people who live there.

OLD THREAD:

Swedish coup when?
Got inside info Sven?

If they fight him and lose, they get diversified
If they fight him and win. They'll be arrested for racism

Better to just do nothing. It is the path that gives you the highest probability of seeing your next taxpayer funded payment.

wtf I love islam now

>le pen
>frauke
the future is female indeed ;)

you can see them going for single leg trips when they have him clinched, that's probably the extent of their training.

Most embarrassing thing I have ever seen in my life. Any swede cucks want to defend yourselves?

If you aren't at least a 5'10" male, don't be a cop

jesus christ policewomen are a meme

It is. The only solace I take from it is that themselves and Germany will be held up as prime examples of why not to have an open door policy and will push nationalism even faster. They're the lamb who put themselves on the altar.

They dident just shoot the rocket scientist for two reasons.
One any shots made by swedish police will come under investigation, this is even for fucking warning shots.
Two for some fun reason swedish police use hollow-point bullets, something about bystanders not getting shot from exiting bullets or some shit, and HP-bullets have a fun tendency to kill things they hit.
As a bonus, swedish police are not allowed taser because people have died from them. (this is currently being tested tho)

Oh God, was the car that got smashed the Volvo?

Oh goodness, we don't want to kill the mudslimes, no no no!

What about batons, are they banned because they could result in bruising and the self confidence of the brain surgeon might lower?

>female cops

Was in the military and saw plenty of girls there. Fucking cunts always ended up giving up their gear during long marches. Had to carry one over the finish line one time. What a joke. And fucks up squad morale because everyone wants a piece of the pussy.

whos the kikette in pic related? should put their names so we can google them

I know they're

>female cops

but it looks more like they're afraid to actually use their batons and hit the shitskin than anything else.

This is not even a fucking joke.

LOL. This is the Marxist nightmare playing out. Diversity hires trying to protect a cucked country from hyper-aggressive low IQ invaders. GOODNIGHT SWEDEN (PS. KEKANADA IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU)

JOST CÜCK MY SHYTT UOPP

youtube.com/watch?v=rvRCKmqGVrw

The swedish police is fucking shit.