Superpower by 2020

So Pol how will you pledge your allegiance to India when it will basically rule the planet in 2020
Only 3 years remaining.......

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=176_1490950013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
etisalat.ae/nrd/en/business/products-and-services/products/managed-services/ehospitality-overview.jsp
crazyengineers.com/news/act-fibernet-does-google-fiber-in-india-with-1gbps-internet-rs-5999-month.95665/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tick tock tick tock
Can't wait all my dream will be real then

It's never going to be a superpower by 2030.

>india

DESIGNATED

Why not we are showing all signs of being a superpower.
I think we will be a Galactic empire state by 2030

Apparently it runs on poo mixed with beach sand. Who knew, right?

That shit is probably pushed by American tech companies so they can have instant access to their call centers.

Good internet..
Still shitting in the street like animals..
half burned bodies floating down your "Holy" river...

GTFO .

All because of you

>One city in poo in loo land gets 1Gbps internet
>lololol India will be superpower

>poo in loos unironically believe this

Man I'd love Internet like that.

Yes we will. All of Sup Forums loves India
>Best culture
>Best Food (curry is love)
>Best girls
>best architecture
>Best history

Pretty sure that the toilets you have but are too stupid to use, and the laws that keep you in some semblance of civilisation, are because of 'them'.

>30% of population in poverty

liveleak.com/view?i=176_1490950013

POO

When you poo in a loo you can take your time browsing, so you only need a slow internet connection.
But when you shit in the street time is of the essence.

learn to poo in the loo first pajeet

Never forget that India is ancap the country. You will never find a country more libertarian than India

Yes, the Brits told you do poo in the street and throw half burned bodies in the river.

wtf Magnus?

I'm told Hyderabad Biryani is a meme and no different to taste than biryani anywere.

the reason india will not be a super power is that it'll be majority muslim by 2030

Taking a poo wherever you wants is called true freedom
India is the real land of the free and home of the brave

> 1Gigabyte per second (1GBPS) internet
> 0 Poos in loos per day (0 PILPD)

Thats where you are wrong. The one people even muslims can't outbreed are Indians

>DATA CAPS

There is one very striking thing which I wish to call attention to. You have surmised from the listed callings followed by the victims of the Thugs that nobody could travel the Indian roads unprotected and live to get through; that the Thugs respected no quality, no vocation, no religion, nobody; that they killed every unarmed man that came in their way. That is wholly true—with one reservation. In all the long file of Thug confessions an English traveller is mentioned but once—and this is what the Thug says of the circumstance:

"He was on his way from Mhow to Bombay. We studiously avoided him. He proceeded next morning with a number of travellers who had sought his protection, and they took the road to Baroda."

We do not know who he was; he flits across the page of this rusty old book and disappears in the obscurity beyond; but he is an impressive figure, moving through that valley of death serene and unafraid, clothed in the might of the English name.

Mark Twain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

I fucking hate data caps
Ultimate Jew scam

Marcus * Suprisingly Close

Literally baiting people with kikebook memes

Tfw you will never have an Indian gf

And today all those Thugs inhabit the streets of London and kill/rape/steal what is left of the English name

Not him but it worked though 30 replies already I'll bet it hits at least 100. All India threads are popular

No they destroyed our country.
Don't fall for the Anglo propaganda

how does india have great education and high speed internet but the whole fucking country and everyone in it smells like burning garbage and human shit and people live in brick huts boiling scraps of food for money?

Will I get worshipped for my superior aryan genetics in India like in gook land?

Genuinely prefer poos to slopes. Might have to move there and larp it up.

Because the people living in Shit doesn't have access to the good education and the Internet.
The caste system is still a thing

Wow, poos can't spell Gigabit properly.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

kek!

1tb limit, what the fuck

>1 GBPS
>2017

nigga we had free 1 GBPS connections where I live since 2010. By your logic you filthy poo in loos will be conquered by the Finnish Khanate long before you become super anything.

>India finally discovers how to do something the US and EU have been doing forever

Fantastic. Since you're blatantly ripping shit from the West at this point can you please steal the technology to create functioning toilets that AREN'T your holiest river?

Pajeet, are you retard enough to fall for this meme? Take a look at this.

We have gbps since 2010-2012 I don't remember exactly

Proof
etisalat.ae/nrd/en/business/products-and-services/products/managed-services/ehospitality-overview.jsp

on a scale from one to ten poos how designated is hydrabad? i know its not up by the shitriver

Didn't you guys survive Saddam by the skin of your teeth? I remember the stories from the gulf when Saddam overran Kuwait. UAE was in panic.

Don't your CIWS have a nasty habit of going terminator and killing your own sailors?

Indian propaganda.
There was nothing like that.
Don't fall for "airlift" meme

>posting a commercial connection
Anything else, post some of your shiny cars no which you will feed your kids when oil runs out

>tfw Russia and India has best Internet in the world and shit everything else
Go BRICS?

Super power?

Never gonna happen Pajeet, you need bases around the world, a Navy to rival USA and I dont see it happening.

Big economy yes, super power no.

>Kuwait war was faked
>Arab intellectuals

>going terminator and killing your own sailors?
wtf is this meme? conext?

Of course there was. Saddam scared the hell out of all the tiny gulf states when he took Kuwait. It was only when elder Bush sent troops that they started calming down.

>best

What is Google Fiber? What is Gigablast? 1 gb/s speed has been available for years here.

I think he was talking about the UAE panicking

Wow. Now my help desk calls will be even faster.

>cost 600$ with 100gb cap

crazyengineers.com/news/act-fibernet-does-google-fiber-in-india-with-1gbps-internet-rs-5999-month.95665/

Pajeet please read

Who the fuck measures internet speed in bytes??

I'm seriously considering moving to the South, and not just because of this meme internet speeds. Everything in North is going to the dogs. I think India's future is with the south.

And I say this as an upper middle class from one the best cities in India, which happens to be in the north.

super power of smelling like shit and telemarketing? you are not europe or usa, you never will be, fuck off. super power label is bullshit

Are you in UP? How goes Cm Gorakhhnath?

you can't have people shitting in the streets and call yourself a superpower

more like superfuckedupuseofresources

It's not a meme.

>In 2010, three crew members on destroyer INS Mumbai were instantly killed when an AK-630 Close-in weapon system went off and swept the deck

A CIWS is a gatling cannon that is designed to knock down incoming missiles and naval shells. For whatever reason it kicked on and killed 3 people.

What? Google Fiber costs $70/mo and has unlimited use of their 1 gb/s speed. What are you on?

Gigablast is $100/mo, but if you have multiple services it drops to $69/mo

Not him but pretty well

Move to Arunachal Pradesh
In 3 years it'll be Chinese clay, therefore you will be living in a superpower by 2020

>superpower
>has not even conquered all of India
Explain

I know Indian Internet has a lot of catching up to do but I know the situation in your country these services are available in very select city areas your Internet as a whole is on the level of India

Ok fine. I frankly don't know much about that.

So you are confident will he keep his cool and not screw things up for Modi in UP?

Is this the Golem? Indians confirmed for Jews.

I thought it was just a meme

More like superpoower

You do know before this election BJP won the most seats after the babri masjid kand

Not that select. I live in a city of ~20,000 people and both Cox and AT&T offer gb/s internet.

I'd say well over 60% of people in the US have the option.

Which city in UP is one of the best in India? I'm from Delhi. A Punjabi Sikh. Planning to learn a Dravidian language and find a cute Southie gf to settle down in life. I'm doing reasonably well in life, so that should help.

And how much do they cost? user I know the length and breath of your Internet scene the AT&T plans cost 3k dollars or something

And yet there are still corpses polluting Indian rivers (of which people still drink from, even alongside dead bodies.)

see The going rate is ~$70/mo

Who the FUCK told you $3,000? That is insane.

>we have Internet
>still don't have toilets tho

You want a functional place, move to Bengaluru. If you want a quiet place move to Ooty or Kodaikanal I guess

>City so shit it's called Hyper Bad

not really, the government is more very right wing and the newly elected Chief minister of the most populous state is a hindu priest and after him coming into power a lot of muslim policemen got sacked or relocated to other parts of india "because of incompetence"

Its Hyder a bad though

maybe you should use that super fast internet to look up "how to take a shit in a toilet like a person" tutorials

did saddam invade UAE at the same time as kuwait?:O

its not really a thing any more but it still has effects

Yeah since most of them come here to troll rather to use the platform to discuss some real issue like Islam?

They were not mudslimes you paki stop reading Islamic propoganda half of the people claim they were yadavs and the other half claims they were Dalit

I hope the best for india.
Hindu nationalism is unironically based and white.

>1gbps
>free
sure...
Well even if it is true, I hope you welcome another migrant, me, into your country

I hear there are too many Hindi speaking North Indians in bengaluru. That's a bummer, frankly speaking. I wanna move to a prosperous, progressive Southie city with minimal North Indian or Hindi presence.

I'll be honest. I mostly come here to troll. This place is basically Stormfront. What is there to discuss?

Hyderabad is awesome. Come here

I hope they don't let their isp's sell there info.

Unironically not being a Nazi
>>plebbit

Try Mangalore then. Coastal city with nature as well.

According to a study there is so much ash in the river that its impossible for bacteria to live in it.
So you cant get sick from the water.

Kek, good luck finding that or move to chennai as Dravidan as it gets

I only attempt trollings that can be pulled off.
The fat nerds that post here can pull off LARPING as ubermensch Nazis because they have the flags. I don't

Indian is like Brazil - it's forever an 'up-and-coming power.'