Heh, russia gets what it deserves amirite?

heh, russia gets what it deserves amirite?

yep.

karma is a bitch.

keep it coming

random civilians dying is karma to their government? fellow geoanon pls

Maybe they shouldnt interfere in US elections. Now the army of California is ready to go to war.

partially - yes

this is the people that support putin 110%. maybe some individuals among the dead don't (and i'm sorry for any sane russians dying), but as a whole - it's the russian people that produce these kinds of governments

so fuck them

3 uncommon flags and a rare

This is weird

your pot smoking hippy students? Oh don't let me laugh. If IS is actually behind this, i guess putin is going to invade Syria. Watch this.

--Theory = This attack has been done by the russians theirselves so they can attack Syria etc.

yeah

but i really didn't know they had internet in Papua New Guinea

Russia would kill way more than 5 people. Who gives a fuck about 5 dead Russians?

And the first two replies on a post about Russia are from Georgia. What are the odds?

Only me

"support"
U mean don't have a choice that won't end in millions of people suffering and dying and decades of chaos?
What have we learned about dictators in the last decade anons? That's right they are a necessary evil until a country can evolve culturally.

well, perhaps some countries take it longer to evolve (whatever that means)

i mean, russia never ever changed its government democratically. maybe during the Novgorod Republic (but Muscovites burned it down back in the 16th century. for being too much into liberty).

so, i don't know...

the funny thing is that Novgorod people were one of the few russians, who were never conquered by the Mongols, thus stayed pure Europeans in their blood and mentality.
when Moscow took over, Ivan the Terrible (himself slanted-eyed, having more commong with Mongol khans than Euro kings) burned the city and massacred its inhabitants like any other asiatic warlord would

Sigh.
Yeah, sure, we deserve to get bombed by towelheads who wants a Sharia law imposed on everyone everywhere

>heh, russia gets what it deserves amirite?

I wish them the best, I hope the survivors make a quick and full recovery. I hope the scum that did this spend their short lives going to family funerals. Because I'm not a cunt. Because Russians on fire don't keep me warm.

Absolutely.

Are all your people lazy? Or just the sluts that come here?

Thank you humanbro.

All people are lazy.

>$0.02

You're welcome. Hold tight, mate.

Last time your muslims chimped out, Putin killed one third of all Chechen males. May Kek grant you the vodka raged Bear strength to break that record.

butthurt georgians and ukrainians shitposting.
kys faggots

On scale of 1 to 10, how happy westerners with this attacks? I guess it's around 11/10

Fuck Russia

I'm just kidding with my post but it's gonna be fucked to see how many western news medias will be saying that this is Russias fault

isnt russia already a muslim majority country? they should just install sharia law already.

I feel for Russia. My best friend is Russian and from Moscow. I understand your frustration. More of your countrymen died waiting for US help them jews died in WW2. We were your allies and let you get fucked so we could secure our spot as the worls power. This attack will not go unpunished.

>11/10
Only in the butthurt belt.