Im muslim ask me anything

im muslim ask me anything

Scrtipture shows that Mohammed wuz a pedo and so are you, fuck off

Why is Islam so violent?

how old is too young to marry where you live?

How ? you mean stoning ? beheading and throwing people off roofs ? well that is not considered violent for me , you know why ? because its justified

you do bad stuff you get punished

under 15

Why do you keep invading our countries? How would you feel if your country got filled with Sub saharan African christians?

so, have you married three qt 15yr olds?

So death for the crime of being an "Infidel" is sound punishment no?

Is Islam a peaceful religion? Also, how do you feel about Jews?

Is veganism halal

i dont invade ur country , u invade iraq and kill syria why ??
no
Hmmm no

we dont kill people for not being muslims , seriously though why do you think we kill non muslims ?
Islam is religion of justice and peace , justice comes in first place then peace

why not?

i would
everyone else would

is you not into women?

Is your favorite song "Firework" by Katy Perry? Cause a lot of you seem to take it literally

So what do you think of the peace between Jordan and Israel?

yes why not ? but i not rekomend because bad health

>why do you think we kill non muslims ?
14 centuries of precedent

no , i still college
music is haram , seriously
we are forced into it , no other option

Typical sack of shit, nothing to see here folks

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:191-193)

You like Jew?

Your country.
Why are you invading our country.

Muslim is not a country
Muslim is not an army
IQ = 4

how is it to go through life as an objective subhuman?

Or maybe this?

Quran (3:151)

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

>college

what

who says you cannot marry and study?

so, how is the koran studies degree going along?

No , this is steryotype , killing non muslims is never an option if they seek peace , but if they attack first we will kill them for killing us

What would convince you to accept our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Convert or die, mohammadan.

Post Jordan chicks please. Preferably the non ninja kind.

>killing non muslims is never an option if they seek peace

Lol, and where does that fall into your fantasies of killing all Jews from the last time we spoke?

I hate you.

Sorry that isn't a question, let me rephrase it.

I fucking hate you, you cunt.

that bitch is going to hurt herself satan . you better teach her proper footing and how to use a fucking stock

Name one thing wrong with this verse

Notice how it says "Turn them out from where they have turned you out"

if you attack we attack , if u want peace we live in peace
Please give me context of this verse (verse before it and verse after it ) and i will easily explain it for you
not quran studies
Look at your number ! you are the devil

christianity is confirmed religion of satan

I meant all the refugees and the workers in Europe. Europeans are at the brink of becoming a minority in their own countries. What do you think of this?

why did you take a screenshot of a vector image

I bet you also earn minimum wage and voted tory.

Skinhead scum

what's an atomic blast feel like?

jews are not considered human , non muslims only applies for humans that are not muslims

why do you follow a religion that is stuck in the 16th century

Do you believe that magic exists?

Erm, who are you?

How well does a goat compare to a human? I'm thinking of killing my wife, but I still want some

Does this trigger you?

Its bad thing , why europe allow them ?

but you must remember that usa and nato make war in syria and iraq then refugee come in europe and escape death

No , im sure bacon tastes very good because people love it worldwide , but i dont eat it because its forbidden

>not quran studies

so what do you study, sand architecture?

Why are the refugees causing trouble?

But if Jews are subhumans, then where does that place Muslims considering that Jews have beat Muslims in war, outperformed Muslims in economy, outsmarted Muslims in science, etc?

I mean if Jews aren't humans then Muslims are literally furniture, n'est-ce pas?

Eating dick is forbidden as well, yet here you are.

no... i become pilot
its because of usa support , also noble prize awards go to jews because jews control it

Bump

what is considered violent for people who think beheading is justified?

Hey Mr. Jihad, don't ignore my question. How does goat pussy/ass compare to human pussy/ass?

Go fuck a pig, Muhammed.

>Go to college
>to be a pilot

what

plus
>no need to attend landing class

lucky you, all you need is half the course

Would you be killed if you converted to christianity?

STOP BOMBING MY CITIES YOU SHITSKIN SANDNIGGER

Nobel prize for science is controlled by Swedes and Norwegians.

Why is it that Jews are better than Muslims in every category from wealth to education to IQ to levels of criminality?

Bruh, if we are subhuman than you're not even a monkey...

Will Islam dominate the west?

Aside from the fact that with that specific line you quoted you can use centuries old maps of FORMER islamic territories to wage war?

Or the fact that you cherrypicked it and omitted the other part which calls for a violent response?

I wish i could take the high road with you, but i'm gonna level with you, buddy. You're a fucking piece of shit. You should think before you type, bitch. I'm gonna come through your TV like fucking Ghost Dad starring Bill Cosby and i'm gonna choke you to death. I'm gonna wrap my dick around your neck and i'm gonna hang you. And when they find you they're gonna be like: Who's dick is this around his neck? And it's gonna be MY DICK, IT'S MY DICK, AHMED. You're hanging by the neck until dead by my dick - FUCK YOU! I'm gonna find your mom AND I'M GONNA MAKE HER JEALOUS WITH THE SHIT I DO TO YOUR DAD, that's how awful it's gonna get. I'm gonna bend your dad over and i'm gonna treat his asshole like a VAGINA. Spread that shit open, butter it up with some canola oil, one of the ingredients of spotted dick and then i'm gonna throw my NON spotted dick right into his brown fucking starfish, and your dad's gonna be like: DON'T WATCH SON... And i'm gonna be like: Faggot, if you take your eyes off him i'm gonna split up his spine and flay him like a fish, with my ginsu cock

>if we are subhuman
>talking about jews
I would tell you to fuck off you Jewish cuck, but I'm a Jew too...

The European people don't allow them. The European politicians do because they are obsessed with destroying ourselves. The west has a mentality of us being bad.

Not sure what you entirely mean but if you said that it's a bad thing that we are destroying ourselves, then I thank you for your empathy and honour.

it may be a little violent but its justified
this is troll stupid question so i wont answer
oopsie doopsie

i guess my larp ended rather quick

I read this far.
Then you started lying.

Why an earth would you tell people who has read quaran that muslims are not ordered to kill non-mislims?

Question:
Is it just impossible for a muslim to say 25 words without lying?

InsAllah my brother

Did you know white ppl came from albinism?

i directed shells to gaza for 3 years of my life
probably in charge of killing dozens of arabs

how do you feel about this?

Wow, i thought that i can expand my knowlege about religions... Not here and not today.

It's justified by the Quran for muslims to lie to "infidels".

Not a troll question bitch. I just inherited a farm, has a couple goats. Wanna know what the pussy like without risking loss of dick. Answer

>pedo
>bad

Good goy

Go to sheol. Jews dont believe in heaven. They have no place there. Tool of satan.

Fuck I fell for your larp. Well done.

>pedo
>good

roach

how many times were you fucked in the ass by your uncle?

what types of punishment is very violent for people who think beheading/throwing off roofs are justified and only a little violent?

why u mad cuh?

do you think your religion is a death cult?

apostates will be killed, etc

the world
yes , since allah is the only god , and islam is the true religion , all of earth belongs to us , im serious now
yes , because i would imagine myself in your place ,i dont want europeans all over the place , i cant even handle the tourists , what about millions of them ruining everything raping and killing ? i would be very sad and angry

OP has convinced me to convert to Islam, goodbye Sup Forums, it's time to jo8n the true faith. Praise Allah.

You are scared now and youre gonna be scared the rest of your life. Because you know there is a price to pay.

hmm maybe burn to death , maybe boil , maybe cut all parts of body and bath in salt and vinegar , maybe gouge eyes out and fill with shit

yeah i'm fucking terrified achmed

Hahaha try saying that to G-d. How you will quake when your judgement is at hand. How low you will be reduced. You will never find redemption. Quaking fear of the inevitable.

are you a Sunni muslim or Shia muslim? If Sunni, then what's your opinion on Shia? vice versa
Thanks in advance :)

How many times have you suicide bombed?

wow so scary weeeeeeeew

I know. Maybe sacrifice some babys to molech of baal to prolong your mortal life as long as possible coward.

eat shit muzzie, USA owns your shit now.

sunni , shias are not muslims
this questions make not sense , i can only do it one time then i die , no more

why u ask ? then u make fun of arab country IQ

Shitskin detected.

>implying you can suicide bomb more than once
Is it possible to learn this power?

What will you do after Mecca and Medina get nuked?

I know it is. Judgement. The weighing of hearts. Pride you felt in murder? For shame.

>shias are not muslims
man pls
you're making us sunnis look bad
let them be

>ask me anything

Why would you screenshot a picture with transparency layer in such a way the transparency layer disappears leaving that ugly grey and white chessboard pattern instead.

I feel like you have to purposely fuck up hard to achieve this.

Or are you just clinically retarded?

If God is judging us then what do you think he's going to say to all of you devil worshiping Mudslimes?

>Congratulations on worshiping Satan, well done with all the rape, slavery, and murder?

You high, Achmed.

OR assuming you a stormnigger:

>Congrats on your genocidal ideation and hating your neighbor, well done my son.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

broken home billy detected. Too bad your albino diseased skin couldnt keep your whore mother from filing divorce you bitch. Now kys because your loser pos ass is never gonna heal from that trauma. You are always going to be a broken wasted privelege bitch white boy. haha I win.