Planet of the Apes = red pilled

In the movie Battle for the Planet of the Apes, a human says to an ape “No, Aldo, no” after which everyone is shocked. Another ape then explains that a human can’t say that to an ape.
>In all our years of slavery to mankind, the word "No" was the one word we were electrically conditioned to fear. An ape may say "No" to a human, but a human may never again say "No" to an ape
The word “no”, followed by the apes name is clearly being compared to the word “nigger”.
Here’s a link (it’s at 11:57):

watchfree.to/watch-4257-Battle-for-the-Planet-of-the-Apes-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

If you don’t trust the link or something, it’s also on wikiquote:
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Battle_for_the_Planet_of_the_Apes

For some context: in the previous film when an ape was too disobedient, he was repeatedly electrocuted while hearing the words “No, *ape’s name, no”. Then later when the ape was working and for some reason chimped out, the boss could yell “No, *ape’s name, no” and the ape would freeze on the spot due to psychological trauma.
There are also other important things in the movie like, the only teacher is a human, humans are now villainized, apes now oppress humans,…
It’s also highly speculated that the book (and the very first movie) was critique on the civil rights movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IFAqAIWD6g
youtube.com/watch?v=8uXy89HK7ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The movies went a little like this:
>Man arrives in the future.
>Earth is taken over by apes.
>Everything went back to medieval times (apes ride horses, no electricity, no industry,…).
>Apes are thought humans were violent/stupid creatures because they waged war on each other.
>Apes eventually go to war themselves.
>They can’t produce guns anymore.
>They keep the guns that were left over locked in an armory, which is very sacred.
>They use the guns from the armory

It's pretty funny because the blacks were compared to apes, in order to criticize them and the apes were then shown as villains.

Now, they are making a PC remake, but they still use apes of course. So no they HAVE to make the apes into the good guys.

here's the trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=0IFAqAIWD6g

There are some pretty ironic comments on the video.
A couple days ago there was a comment somewhere saying:

"Why am I rooting against my own species?"

bump

Last self-bump.

Very last one.

>he doesn't pirate

KEEP YOUR STINKING PAWS OFF YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!

I had to use a link like that.
Strangely, the separate clip is nowhere on the internet.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY APES

lol wasnt this the worst one of the series

he can talk HE CAN TALK he can talk!

Yeah, only the first one was really good, the rest was mediocre.

its a shame about the new ones too, because just from an objective standpoint they are honestly pretty good films.
that being said the whole "why am I rooting against my own species" thing really raises some eyebrows.
Its not that far of a jump from my own species, to my own race/people.
and its funny cus in each of the new ones there have been literal human i guess you would call them "race traitors" and they NEVER end up well.

It's weird how the managed to get away with this, imo.

>Its not that far of a jump from my own species, to my own race/people

Yep, I was considering responding with: "ask yourself the same question the next time you go and vote". lol

TAKE YOUR DIRTY MITS OFF ME YOU GOSH DARN PRIMATES

You don't have to even go so far as to equate "no" to nigger. No could just stand for no. It's basically taboo to say no to shitskins in the west. Want gibs? Can't say no. Want to rape? Can't say no. etc.

>'Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport, or lust, or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.'

This was about niggers right?

I can SIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

which lines/passages are those?

True, but it was obviously a reference to the word "nigger". The way everyone freaks out and the "apes can say it to humans, but humans can never say it to apes" bit.

In the movie, it was the apes talking about humans because they waged war on each other, kind of what blacks say about humans today, because they don't understand how< the world works. In the films you see how apes hate humans for waging war on each other and then they end up doing the same thing.
But it could have been subliminally about blacks though.

From the very first movie, I think in the beginning.

you mention in your OP about the book its based off of being about the civil rights movement.

i assume you mean the original planet of the Apes right?
I can see the comparison but the original book was french.

do you think its sort of making a point about civil rights going too far and turning on its nose?
if so than I think despite like i said i think the new ones are good, they have totally missed that level of nuance that existed in the first film.

WE

WUZ

APES

Yeah, I was talking about the original.

>do you think its sort of making a point about civil rights going too far and turning on its nose?
Pretty much.

>if so than I think despite like i said i think the new ones are good, they have totally missed that level of nuance that existed in the first film.

Yeah, it's pretty funny that people often joke about "planet of the niggers", while that was the whole point to begin with.

The ability to successfully police language is a sign of dominance. Exclusivity is also a sign of dominance. So yeah, blacks claiming the word 'nigger' as a form of private property to their kind is in fact a show of dominance.

But it's no feat of theirs. The Jews made it so.

The 29th scroll, 6th verse

You might be on to something. It's not quite taboo yet but perhaps it's a warning that it's an inevitable step on the path we're on.

Oh yeah, i forgot lol.

I have seen interviews with KKK members and such(e.g. Daniel Carver), who mentioned that the Bible said things like "blacks are the beasts of the field", and that's why they(the KKK members) hated them.
Do you think they are right?
Were blacks already "discovered" during biblical times?

>Were blacks already "discovered" during biblical times?
Blacks are present in the bible and before it.
In Jewish mythology though, anyone who isn't Jewish is
>Little more than a beast.
Most blacks were thought to be The Canaanites (Jews who moved closer to Egypt) and assumed they mixed with Africans, making their skin darker.
In Biblical mythology, Canaanites hold the "mark of Cain" which darkened their skin.
This could be as simple as a black mark or we could take it literally and think they turned into negroes.
Canaanites worshipped the old gods and were sinners. Or little more than beast as was previously stated.

This could be the reference.

Also, in the first movie , I think, the main character kissed an ape, which looked kind of disgusting.

This might have been the writer/director, trying to convince the audience that race mixing is disgusting.

'N SHIET

For a detailed analysis of the movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uXy89HK7ag

cause blacks where(are) the only one conditioned?

What?
Watch the scene, if I sound stupid to you.

Did you mean The planet of the Niggers?

"Oh Help me Dr. Zaius"
Dr. Zaius
Dr. Zaius
boop boop bedooo
Dr. Zaius
Dr. Zaius
boop boop bedooo
OOOOOOO Dr. Zaius

Yeah, that's kind of the point of the movie.

I've given up on hollywood to be honest.
Most people did outside capeshit.
The propaganda is just too blatant and crude.

>in each of the new ones there have been literal human i guess you would call them "race traitors" and they NEVER end up well
That's just exploiting white's pathological altruism.
That's how most liberal minded people dream of dying, as martyrs for the dis-empowered.

Me too, for the most part.
If I watch a movie, it's mostly old movies.
Usually, I google "red pilled movies", end up on a Sup Forums archive, and pick a movie from there lol.

Yeah, this. I watch Marvel capeshit because it's good compared to its long history of being not good. I was a fan of the comics when I was a kid, into the early 90s, but all the movies and TV shows they made were absolute shit. Now it's just fun seeing them actually try and get it right. I don't look for deeper meaning or messages or anything, it's just a nostalgia trip for me. Everything else Hollywood puts out is just poorly written and directed propaganda, so I've pretty much turned it off. I'll be done with capeshit once they finally do the infinity war they're building up to. It's sad, having studied film and even making documentaries and Indy films, how transparent everything is now. Modern film has the subtlety of a sledgehammer and the creativity of a two year old.

>Become liberal documentary maker.
>Do some docu's on stupid subjects like legalizing marihuana, fags, oppression,...
>Make a documentary about xenophobia in Israel or Jewish privilege in America.
>Cause cognitive dissonance in liberal minds.
>Post on Sup Forums and make us laugh.